Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Rugby - Danny Cipriani

Search this Thread

Old 06 March 2008, 04:43 PM
druddle
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rugby - Danny Cipriani

Anyone know what he actually did to get axed from the England rugby team. BBC website says it was due to "inappropriate behaviour"....

Dave
Old 06 March 2008, 04:47 PM
Adidas
Scooby Regular

According to the radio earlier, he was photographed leaving a night club last night slightly the worse for wear & the piccies are going to be all over the press.

Fancy that, a rugby player being drunk
Old 06 March 2008, 05:29 PM
rob878
Scooby Regular

Seen leaving a night club after midnight when the curfew for all players stated otherwise. The boys young immature but surely he had the come sense to realise not to go out 3 days before your full England international on the sauce. Especially when Brian Ashton will be looking for any excuse to bring back his "special" player Balshaw. Special as he seems to have problems of getting with in the same time zone of a high ball snd the fact he has hands like cows **** when he's playing for England.

I can see Scotland supporters rubbing there hands with glee already. Which is the downside of living in Scotland as an Englishman . Saturday is going to be a long and very pished day if we loose, mind you it will be if we win

Edit: London Wasps statement regarding Danny Cipriani - London Wasps Club News

No mention of being pished. As it mentions at worse he was naive. Which being seen out side of a nightclub whether drinking or not 3 days before you full debut is desperately naive.

Last edited by rob878; 06 March 2008 at 06:10 PM.
Old 06 March 2008, 06:18 PM
David Lock
Scooby Regular

The Wasps spokesperson continued....

"We think Cipriani's actions were especially stupid given that the rest of the team hadn't even arrived at the club by the time he decided to leave. And the girls weren't even booked until 2.00 am so we feel he missed out on a really good night out!"

Old 06 March 2008, 06:22 PM
rob878
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by David Lock
The Wasps spokesperson continued....

"We think Cipriani's actions were especially stupid given that the rest of the team hadn't even arrived at the club by the time he decided to leave. And the girls weren't even booked until 2.00 am so we feel he missed out on a really good night out!"

Top stuff, apparently he is cr*p at a boat race and has been caught out so many times at a 3 man lift it's getting to be embarrassing
Old 06 March 2008, 07:46 PM
rb5_336
Scooby Regular

i bet he's seriously gutted. I'm welsh and even I was looking forward to him starting at full-back on the weekend.