Search this Thread

Old 13 February 2008, 07:44 PM
lily the pink
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OMG baby let down by everyone

did you just see this on the news, hanging would be to good for this scumbag

and the social workers are no better, poor little mite

Baby Jessica Randall, Who Was Murdered By Sadistic Dad, Was Failed By System |Sky News|UK News
Old 13 February 2008, 07:46 PM
nik52wrx
Scooby Regular

Nothing surprises me with this country anymore
Old 13 February 2008, 08:10 PM
girl-in-a-scoob
Scooby Regular

nothing else to say ... heads should roll jobs should go
Old 13 February 2008, 10:01 PM
MattW
Scooby Regular

Sad that a baby of 54 days suffered every day of her life and never felt any love or happiness.
Old 13 February 2008, 10:14 PM
Tam the bam
R.I.P.

Originally Posted by **************
That sick **** should be tortured to within an inch of his life for every remaining minute of his pathetic life

How anyone can justify why he doesn't deserve the death penalty for what to me is just about the worst crime that can be committed is beyond me, it is time to bring back the death penalty for those convicted of such serious crimes where there is no doubt as to who did it.

As for the social services what a complete and utter waste of time and money they are and cost a baby her life
Well said, I agree completely, the vile piece of **** should be done away with, anyone disagreeing with the fact the utter ******* should be hung obviously should be hung too, what a *******!
Old 13 February 2008, 11:22 PM
Ian
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

death would be to good for him, make him suffer as much, no wait a sec, more that what he made her suffer.

why would people do such things? it is just not right
Old 14 February 2008, 12:13 AM
Martin2005
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Tam the bam
Well said, I agree completely, the vile piece of **** should be done away with, anyone disagreeing with the fact the utter ******* should be hung obviously should be hung too, what a *******!
Well I don't agree with the death sentence, does that mean I should be hung?
Old 14 February 2008, 12:19 AM
fast bloke
Scooby Regular

Exclamation

Originally Posted by Martin2005
Well I don't agree with the death sentence......
I assume that you don't have your own kids to love and protect then? Do you really think that someone who raped and killed a 54 day old baby can be 'rehabilitated into the community' ever?
Old 14 February 2008, 12:24 AM
Martin2005
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by fast bloke
I assume that you don't have your own kids to love and protect then? Do you really think that someone who raped and killed a 54 day old baby can be 'rehabilitated into the community' ever?
I do have 2 young children, my youngest ironically is called Jessica, and if anyone ever touched them I kill them, or want them killed. But thats not the point though is it. Our criminal justice system cannot ever be run on the basis of revenge or emotion.

I don't believe this appalling creature can be rehabilitated, I want him locked up forever.
Old 14 February 2008, 06:29 AM
girl-in-a-scoob
Scooby Regular

I have two children, if I knew who it was it wouldnt be on the crime figures....

Chemical castration or jusy castration with a failed anaesthetic would be ideal in this case
Old 14 February 2008, 07:54 AM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Unhappy

Originally Posted by hutton_d
I heard that bint Jan Norman on the radio earlier. It's OK 'lessons have been learnt ...'. Words defy me!

Dave
Yes, and me, i heard it.

I do wonder about all the other lessons, the likes of the other numerous kids let down by social services around the countrylike jessica colombia(SP?) who also claimed lessons have been learned, in which case why are the same problems cropping up time and time again.

It is disgusting and a disgrace and yet agian a little child suffers at the hands of a monster and dies.

Re the POS who did this to a baby
BTW if there ever was a reason to reinstate the death penalty this would be it - this POS does not deserve to live.

do not care if it is a deterrant or not, some crimes need severe punishments

I wonder how much human rights and freedom of information where to blame, does not seem like the rights of the child figured very highly.

I suppose the other side of the coin is the social workers who took a child kjust after it was born a week or so ago , without going through the correct legal channels. I would rather a few of these than the alternative.
Old 14 February 2008, 07:55 AM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by girl-in-a-scoob
I have two children, if I knew who it was it wouldnt be on the crime figures....

Chemical castration or jusy castration with a failed anaesthetic would be ideal in this case
Chemical castration only removes the equipment but not the urges, labotomy will cure the urges and may well be the answer!
Old 14 February 2008, 08:21 AM
Gav
Scooby Regular

Cut his head off with a blunt knife
Old 14 February 2008, 08:39 AM
pimmo2000
Scooby Regular

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

"In police interviews, Randall told officers he sexually abused his daughter and he would put his hand over her face to stop her breathing.

He would also force three fingers down her throat and on more than one occasion he stamped on his daughter's chest."

just....
Old 14 February 2008, 08:50 AM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Unhappy

Originally Posted by pimmo2000
"In police interviews, Randall told officers he sexually abused his daughter and he would put his hand over her face to stop her breathing.

He would also force three fingers down her throat and on more than one occasion he stamped on his daughter's chest."

just....
it makes you want to cry doesn't it. Poor little girl, al she knew was that monster.

I stopped reading as i found it too distressing, just went and hugged my two girls.
Old 14 February 2008, 08:58 AM
SJ_Skyline
Scooby Senior

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I can't understand how anyone could do such a thing, or even contemplate doing such a thing
Old 14 February 2008, 09:35 AM
Tiggs
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Tam the bam
Interesting approach. You want to amend the death penalty laws and kill anyone who doesn't.

How about cutting off peoples arms if they want to keep the M4 bus lane?
Old 14 February 2008, 09:38 AM
Tiggs
Scooby Regular

How long is it going to be before those who make the laws and decide the punishments actually do something to increase the deterrent and either stop these animals.

Do you REALLY think this man acted in this way having made a sensible decision about the possible punishment if caught? Was he sat there pondering the thought of 20 years in jail and concluded, i can handle that.
Old 14 February 2008, 09:40 AM
girl-in-a-scoob
Scooby Regular

Just tattoo on his head child molester .. release him into the community... let the community decide
Old 14 February 2008, 09:43 AM
Clarebabes
Scooby Regular

Absolutely disgusting. Put my child protection training yesterday into perspective.

Has anyone asked where the mother was in all this? Abusers are often very manipulative, so he may have made up feasible excuses to cover himself. (Not defending)

Not going to say string him up or cut off his *****, but he needs to never father another child or be in the same place as children ever again. He is a danger to society, no question.
Old 14 February 2008, 09:45 AM
EddScott
Scooby Regular

Received 64 Likes on 32 Posts

Originally Posted by Tiggs
Do you REALLY think this man acted in this way having made a sensible decision about the possible punishment if caught? Was he sat there pondering the thought of 20 years in jail and concluded, i can handle that.

True but the punishment doesn't really fit the crime. The guy is obviously a danger yet will most likely be released at some point in the future.

It makes me so angry that the social workers get it so wrong. They over-react in some cases and truly screw it up in others. One would suggest they need better monitoring standards of the individual.

My job is financial, if we screw up we can be sued off the face of the planet. Social Services screw up, a child dies and I doubt they get anything more than a ticking off.

Just not right. The world is truly sh!te.
Old 14 February 2008, 09:50 AM
PeteBrant
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Martin2005
Our criminal justice system cannot ever be run on the basis of revenge or emotion.
Precisely.
Old 14 February 2008, 09:52 AM
Andy T
Scooby Regular

Location: Northampton Xbox360 Tag - GTMonkeyboy Project-Stealth Wagon WIP

Originally Posted by girl-in-a-scoob
Just tattoo on his head child molester .. release him into the community... let the community decide
Just put him in maximum security with armed robbers etc, no place to hide for the rest of his life. hopefully they will stamp on him/beat him within an inch of his life, sure the screws would look the other way..... "ooops he fell down the stairs again too"

This country makes me sick
Old 14 February 2008, 10:02 AM
Tiggs
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by EddScott
True but the punishment doesn't really fit the crime.
No, and he should be locked up for life of course. But an issue with a society that has life in prison as its maximum punishment is that there will always be people who deserve more than that who cant be given it, that's life. Its not perfect.
Old 14 February 2008, 10:13 AM
Clarebabes
Scooby Regular

She isn't being held accountable as she has 'mental health issues' which then beggars belief as to why SS didn't do anything from day 1.
He probably preyed on her as well as the child, so she may be a victim in this too. Horrible man.
Old 14 February 2008, 10:57 AM
fraser87uk
Scooby Regular

I work for a private company providing child care for councils in the UK. It was pot luck that this story hit the press as there is a million and one things like this happening like this its just none of it makes the press.

One of the only reasons he will be punished is because it made the press. So so many parents in cases like this dont get any punishment what so ever and EVEN has rights to see the children after.

Quick Reply: OMG baby let down by everyone