Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Ghost Stories

Search this Thread

Old 09 January 2008, 07:50 PM
killerscoob
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ghost Stories

Theres been quite a disscusion on things that go bump in the night, doors closing on there own and so on.
So if have you have any good stories tell us all.
Old 09 January 2008, 08:01 PM
SetoN
Scooby Regular

Was just about to post on 'Ghostly going's on at Hunts Hall' when i refreshed and saw your comment about the new thread.

So May i be the first one to post here goes.....

I was unsure what to believe about paranormal goings on having never witnessed one myself. That was until a colleague of mine came into work one Monday morning with a story that sent shivers down everybody’s spine that heard it.

Justine wasn’t the sort of girl that would lie to you, sat next to her for 2 years in the office, so what im about to tell you is not a Chinese whisper or an urban legend, this story was told by her, as it actually happened.

She had at the time moved into a new house in Middleton along with her sister and sister’s boyfriend. For the next few weeks after moving in, she would come into work and give us another story about the spare room door slamming shut in the night, and footsteps in the hall way. They would each get up in the morning and ask each other if they went down stairs in the night for a drink? As they both heard certain footsteps walking down, and then back up the stairs. ‘It’ was even thought to have been seen once through the frosted glass partition on the front door as someone called for them while they were all out and rang on the doorbell, they saw movement inside through the glass but nobody came to the door, so they rang Justine’s mobile and she said everybody was out.

What was about to happen though would change my views on paranormal activity forever.

Saturday night in Oldham, Justine and her sister along with friends are out in a bar. Justine goes into the toilet to do her make-up. A women in her forties comes up to her and says “he says not be scared” Justine confused says “who says?” The women replies “the man in your house, he says not to be scared” At this point the women explains that she can pick up messages from spirits and that one is/has been trying to contact Justine.
She goes on to say she is picking up another message; “love you chick”, and tells Justine “the man says he knows about the ring in the sock”.
Justine came out the toilet and went to her sister, she told her what had happened, and what had been said. They both realised that “love you chick” was a message from their Nana as she had died a few months before and had always when saying goodbye said “love you chick”.
They both went home and started to tell the story to Justine’s sister’s boyfriend, part way through the story he went completely white. “Let me show you something” he said. They went up stairs into his room, he open the draw and took a pair of socks from the back. Of course there was a ring in the sock that he had hidden from Justine’s sister. He was going to propose to her in the following weeks. Nobody but him knew or saw him put the ring there.

Now if that wasn’t enough to make me **** my pants first thing on a Monday morning, nothing would be!

Nothing strange ever happened in the house again.

Have a good sleep everyone

SetoN
Old 10 January 2008, 10:00 AM
killerscoob
Scooby Regular

Mmmm Wonder if it could tell me were I left my wallet.
Old 10 January 2008, 10:48 AM
pimmo2000
Scooby Regular

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Being some what of a none believe I still put this down to "by chance" but anyway..

Myself, my brother and a couple of friends decided to go ghost hunting one night.. we went to a grave yard nearby with the digital camera and starting taking pics..

As we got to the other side of the church I took a picture of the back of the church and when I looked on the screen there was all this white smoke..

My brother and my friend were stood either side on me in silence as I pointed and smiled.. (smoke obviously being me breathing out in the cold air)

Both of them stepped back and my friend started for the car... I turned and asked what ? he just kept looking at me and walking backward away... my brother too pushing me to go with them...

obviouslt this freaked me out and I went along with it, running back to the car.

Once there safely locked in.. I asked wtf ??

they loaded the picture on the camera and turned it to the angle they where stood at.. the camera screen created shadows and patchs in the smoke and there was a face.. a face that would have been face to face with me ! I get goose pimples thinking about it now...

I still have the photo and the face is there but not as clear.. the more I look at it, the more faces I see !

But then faces in clouds !!
Old 10 January 2008, 11:01 AM
MOK79
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by pimmo2000
Being some what of a none believe I still put this down to "by chance" but anyway..

Myself, my brother and a couple of friends decided to go ghost hunting one night.. we went to a grave yard nearby with the digital camera and starting taking pics..

As we got to the other side of the church I took a picture of the back of the church and when I looked on the screen there was all this white smoke..

My brother and my friend were stood either side on me in silence as I pointed and smiled.. (smoke obviously being me breathing out in the cold air)

Both of them stepped back and my friend started for the car... I turned and asked what ? he just kept looking at me and walking backward away... my brother too pushing me to go with them...

obviouslt this freaked me out and I went along with it, running back to the car.

Once there safely locked in.. I asked wtf ??

they loaded the picture on the camera and turned it to the angle they where stood at.. the camera screen created shadows and patchs in the smoke and there was a face.. a face that would have been face to face with me ! I get goose pimples thinking about it now...

I still have the photo and the face is there but not as clear.. the more I look at it, the more faces I see !

But then faces in clouds !!
Post the pic
Old 10 January 2008, 11:10 AM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

I told mine on DCI's thread.

Les
Old 10 January 2008, 12:32 PM
pimmo2000
Scooby Regular

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by MOK79
Post the pic
I can't I'm in work.. and I dont want it online.. I'll lose it then

Its my claim to ... er... something

Trending Topics

Old 10 January 2008, 01:34 PM
killerscoob
Scooby Regular

They say that graveyards are the last place you will see a ghost due to that they are all at peace But I once seen an old man when I went with my missus to visit a grave but this was in winter time with frost on the ground and I was watching this old gezza looking down at a grave,I still remember that he was wearing just a pair of pants and a white colour shirt but I thought to myself I bet he's cold without a coat on so I tuned to my missus and said, "Look at that Nutter over there.. it's freezing cold and he's got no coat on" She replies " Who", I said " That old Man over there" she turns round and says are you on drugs or something but I look back up and he's gone, there is no way he could of got across the graveyard that quick.
Old 10 January 2008, 01:52 PM
j4ckos mate
Scooby Regular

i used to work with a bloke who runs a ghost hunting club in tameside
Old 10 January 2008, 02:08 PM
davegtt
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by j4ckos mate
i used to work with a bloke who runs a ghost hunting club in tameside
Interesting story