Hyperbreasts

Search this Thread

Old 11 December 2007, 01:39 PM
boxst
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hyperbreasts

Hello

Probably not safe for work (more for the fact that people will just look at you and wonder than anything else .. ) : Future beauty: Hyperbreasts?

Steve
Old 11 December 2007, 01:41 PM
pslewis
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Like they are real!
Old 11 December 2007, 02:15 PM
EddScott
Scooby Regular

Received 64 Likes on 32 Posts

That article is rubbish. Women have breasts because Humans stood upright.

Before time began pre-human male wen't for the ***. And after a couple of slaps and a bit of a fight, he gave in and put it where it was supposed to go rather than where all his mates said there woomaan let them put it every night.

Over time, man began to stand up and being too busy chasing wilderbeast and working out what this round thing was for, he didn't want to look at his woomaan because she was still very ugly and couldn't seem to get to grips with copulation

Things were getting serious and population was falling until one day a woomaan was found with what looked like small round growth on her chest rather similar to the curve of woomaans ***. Things were looking up and man remembered what it was that made him excited.

After some more slaps and some more fighting, man gave up trying to use these new *** shapes the same way he used the ones he was used to - even though his mates said their woomaan couldn't get enough of them using the new asses like the old ones and saying "give um seed more on new *** chest juicy" (rough translation)

Man was still in a quandry, he knew these new shapes were meant for something more than aiming for with his seed but he could not work out how to get in the right place. He finally asked woomaan what he should do and she replied "You kiss um mighty *** big and me tell um you" (again roughly translated)

Man agreed and kissed woomaans ***. Man was not very happy as she was a dirty one even for a pre-human and toilet paper was way down the list after the round thing. Man was not happy at this and suggest he kiss the new *** woomaan and recently starting sprouting. After much arguing woomaan agreed (she was going to miss the old *** kissing) and man set to work kissing the new asses.

A miracle then occured. Man realised that he was now in the right position for copulation. And after kissing *** and his mates ribbing him for not getting it right he copulated for several hours (I did say she was a dirty one)

The population finally began to increase and man was saved. Man was drawn to ever bigger chest asses but the name didn't really sound appropriate. It seemed like man loved these new found attractions so much he felt they were the best of the rest of woomaan (she was still frightfully ugly) and over time best and rest became breast as we know it today.

Although today, your mates will still tell you their woomaan lets them use the old ***.

I thank you.

Last edited by EddScott; 11 December 2007 at 02:18 PM.
Old 11 December 2007, 02:24 PM
pimmo2000
Scooby Regular

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Not into the whole adam and eve thing then
Old 11 December 2007, 02:34 PM
fivetide
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by EddScott
Man agreed and kissed woomaans ***. Man was not very happy as she was a dirty one even for a pre-human and toilet paper was way down the list after the round thing. Man was not happy at this and suggest he kiss the new *** woomaan and recently starting sprouting. After much arguing woomaan agreed (she was going to miss the old *** kissing) and man set to work kissing the new asses.

My mrs asked me to kiss her where it was dirty... so i took her to Hull.

5t.
Old 11 December 2007, 05:32 PM
Nate
Scooby Regular

at this thread
Old 11 December 2007, 08:32 PM
andythejock01wrx
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by EddScott
That article is rubbish. Women have breasts because Humans stood upright.

Before time began pre-human male wen't for the ***.
I thank you.
No thank you ! Not in my world !
Old 11 December 2007, 08:53 PM
NotoriousREV
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by fivetide
My mrs asked me to kiss her where it was dirty... so i took her to Hull.

5t.
Round here, if a woman ask you to kiss her where it smells funny, it's assumed she means Widnes.