Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

I told you that you would miss him .....

Search this Thread

Old 21 November 2007, 01:14 PM
pslewis
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Red face I told you that you would miss him .....

... Tony Blair, that is.

You moaned and droned on until he left office ........ now, look whats happening!!

I did warn you all !!!!
Old 21 November 2007, 01:23 PM
stilover
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

They are both ****, but I didn't want Brown in charge of this country.

Blair or Brown? Blair Please.

Case of Dumb and Dumber though
Old 21 November 2007, 01:25 PM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

For me, its like being offered breakfast,

And the choice being Cat food or Dog food.

New Labour take the good bits of Labour and then use it to look after every waif and stray from the rest of the world and the existing lazy scroungers by battering anyone who has a go at bettering themselves, not just the disabled, the seriously ill and the genuine short term unemployed who it was designed for.

Why am I paying tax for people who have just landed here cos it looks like a soft touch, I pay the tax to the govenment to look after my family, me and all the other existing contributors should they meet with some misfortune, now I understand the need for charity and taking some responsibility for the less fortunate in other parts of the world, but its getting beyond a joke when 22 out of 24 kids in a class cant speak English, when the existing hard working population cannot afford to have kids because they cant afford a house, it's all f*cked up.

Anyway, you are a fan of Labour are you not, this to me sounds like a staunch supporter getting dissolusioned, welcome to reality !
Old 21 November 2007, 01:28 PM
pslewis
Scooby Regular

Don't get me wrong, I think the TORIES would be infinately worse and the Lib Dems couldn't stand the heat.

But, I feel we have thrown the baby out with the bathwater!
Old 21 November 2007, 01:36 PM
mrtheedge2u2
Scooby Regular

Received 31 Likes on 25 Posts

How much do you reckon it would cost to shoot and dispose of every waster who resides in this country...

waster being someone who contributes absolutely nothing to this country and only want to milk it for everything they can at the expense of the populus
Old 21 November 2007, 01:37 PM
PeteBrant
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by pslewis
Don't get me wrong, I think the TORIES would be infinately worse and the Lib Dems couldn't stand the heat.

Blame the Labour party, not the public - They are the reason he isn't PM anymore.
Old 21 November 2007, 01:37 PM
unclebuck
Scooby Regular

Thumbs down

More political trolling.

Post reported.
Old 21 November 2007, 01:38 PM
mrtheedge2u2
Scooby Regular

It is not trolling by me UB, as I certainly sometimes my view is the best in the long run..... but PSL just talks this nonsense so that everyone throws abuse at him and he can claim injust infractions etc etc
Old 21 November 2007, 01:45 PM
unclebuck
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by mrtheedge2u2
PSL just talks this nonsense so that everyone throws abuse at him and he can claim injust infractions etc etc
Hence, it has been reported to the moderation team for deletion.
Old 21 November 2007, 01:45 PM
Snazy
Scooby Regular

... Tony Blair, that is.

You moaned and droned on until he left office ........ now, look whats happening!!

I did warn you all !!!!

What a load of bo**ox

Labour is crap full stop really, I dont ever recall just hating Blair, but him and his whole bunch of cronies.

I have to agree though, pointless post, should there not just be a "PSL's Labour Loving" thread, that all this **** can get posted on ?

Just as a point, there is no point telling people who didnt have a choice WHO replaced Blair, that they were wrong, no ****er voted him in, and he bottled an election too.
Old 21 November 2007, 01:53 PM
pslewis
Scooby Regular

Lighten up
Old 21 November 2007, 01:54 PM
Devildog
Scooby Regular

To be fair to Pete, it was Blair's c*ck he was specifically sucking in all those previous posts, rather than new labour.

However we moaned and moaned about Blair in his capacity as PM and leader of the labour party - pursuing his parties policies, ok, and his and his pig of a wife's personal agendas.

No one assumed it would be any better under Brown Pete, so to post with that assumption is naieve in the extreme.
Old 21 November 2007, 01:55 PM
Devildog
Scooby Regular

Lighten up
Ah, so you were trolling then?

In which case you opening post would justify an infraction
Old 21 November 2007, 02:00 PM
FlightMan
Scooby Regular

Not one to jump to anyones defence, but Pete does have a point. Numerous people on here, me included, DID " moan and drone " about Blair. He's gone, and Brown is worse, as I suspect, many of us expected he would be. Of course, the +ve to this is NL are out at the next election. Cameron is looking like Blair of 14/15 years ago. Browns govt is resembling Majors Tories of 1993 onwards.

Time for a change? You bet.
Old 21 November 2007, 02:02 PM
mrtheedge2u2
Scooby Regular

I do not condone abuse of the infraction system.... but, my god, Pete should sometimes be infracted into an oblivion!
Old 21 November 2007, 02:03 PM
mrtheedge2u2
Scooby Regular

I moaned about Labour being ****e, and as the head of Labour then Blair bore the brunt...... I do not hate blair, but if I saw him on the street I would wish him a very painful death
Old 21 November 2007, 02:05 PM
Snazy
Scooby Regular

Lighten up
lol just bored of the same bull day in day out. Worse that Labours manifesto.
Same rubbish, and all utter bull.

No disrespect
Old 21 November 2007, 02:20 PM
dpb
Scooby Regular

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

We now have to pity not just our country but the whole of europe
Old 21 November 2007, 02:22 PM
STi wanna Subaru
Scooby Regular

don't worry Pete he's back to sort out he Middle East now!
Old 21 November 2007, 02:31 PM
Snazy
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by mrtheedge2u2
I moaned about Labour being ****e, and as the head of Labour then Blair bore the brunt...... I do not hate blair, but if I saw him on the street I would wish him a very painful death

Ditto
Old 21 November 2007, 03:02 PM
andy97
Scooby Regular

Location: Api 500+bhp MD321T @91dB Probably SN's longest owner of an Impreza Turbo
Received 118 Likes on 103 Posts

Bliar was the first big rat to jump from the ship!
Old 21 November 2007, 04:36 PM
stringostar
Scooby Regular

its the governments fault.. they are in charge, and to be quite honest, you might as well put a bunch of donkeys from blackpool beach in charge, and they would do a lot better job... each party, whoever it is, and whatever their strategies are, basically do the same thing and make the same decisions... all the promises they give out to gain your vote, never happen, and all they do is hold the rains, whilst the country falls down an even steeper hill.... i'm 25, so looks whats happened in my lifetime... the 80's.. maggie screws the miners, and privatises everything.. and what did that accomplish.. nothing.. john major then came to power.. what happened with him, nothing!! blair steps up to the plate with a new labour... whats happened.. we have 20,000 troops in iraq, fighting a cause which isnt even our own, the nhs is screwed, education is in turmoil (and the education secretary is my home towns MP, and is still crap), immigration IS A PROBLEM and is adding insult to injury.... then stepped in gordon chuffing brown.. and whats he done, well his vision for an even better country isnt happening is it.. he's just carrying on from what blair left.. so what now??
whats going to happen in future.. we vote in the cons, or lib dems... what they gonna do.... nothing i dont think.. except break all the promises they can... i'm usually an optimist, not a pessamist, but i'm afraid i cant grasp the bigger picture of what the future holds... because i think its gonna be a poor one for all, whether you be an immigrant or a native.
Old 21 November 2007, 04:52 PM
stilover
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by stringostar
its the governments fault.. they are in charge, and to be quite honest, you might as well put a bunch of donkeys from blackpool beach in charge, and they would do a lot better job... each party, whoever it is, and whatever their strategies are, basically do the same thing and make the same decisions... all the promises they give out to gain your vote, never happen, and all they do is hold the rains, whilst the country falls down an even steeper hill.... i'm 25, so looks whats happened in my lifetime... the 80's.. maggie screws the miners, and privatises everything.. and what did that accomplish.. nothing.. john major then came to power.. what happened with him, nothing!! blair steps up to the plate with a new labour... whats happened.. we have 20,000 troops in iraq, fighting a cause which isnt even our own, the nhs is screwed, education is in turmoil (and the education secretary is my home towns MP, and is still crap), immigration IS A PROBLEM and is adding insult to injury.... then stepped in gordon chuffing brown.. and whats he done, well his vision for an even better country isnt happening is it.. he's just carrying on from what blair left.. so what now??
whats going to happen in future.. we vote in the cons, or lib dems... what they gonna do.... nothing i dont think.. except break all the promises they can... i'm usually an optimist, not a pessamist, but i'm afraid i cant grasp the bigger picture of what the future holds... because i think its gonna be a poor one for all, whether you be an immigrant or a native.
And breath
Old 21 November 2007, 05:14 PM
stringostar
Scooby Regular

breath in thru your noise, and out thru your mouth
Old 21 November 2007, 06:11 PM
Scoob99
Scooby Regular

The way I see it Brown is just making a bigger mess than Blair did, Lets face it their only there for one thing themselves, but then again who ever runs the country still makes a right bog of it and yes i did vote labour.
Cheers
Colin
Old 21 November 2007, 08:22 PM
jjones
Scooby Regular

why was pete infracted for that?
Old 21 November 2007, 09:09 PM
jods
Scooby Senior

Lightbulb

Originally Posted by jjones
why was pete infracted for that?
Ditto - seems a bit odd to me
Old 21 November 2007, 09:14 PM
dpb
Scooby Regular

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

becuase he loves it
Old 21 November 2007, 10:56 PM
gazza-uk
Scooby Regular

this is a ridicules infraction, the infractor should be perm banned!
Old 22 November 2007, 12:04 PM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

... Tony Blair, that is.

I did warn you all !!!!
But you have to study what has happened to this country during the years of your hero's rule. We have gone downhill to the bottom nearly as far as morals and depravity are concerned. We have been lied to at every turn and our taxes are being thrown in the most peculiar and useless directions. There has been no consideration for the people of this country, only for the politicians' self advancement at all costs. The country has been over run with deliberate uncontrolled immigration beyond what the infrastructure will sensibly stand. Iraq was attacked illegally.

The replacement has demonstrated that he is just as big a liar as well as being incapable of managing his reluctant troops.

I do not believe you can justify your hero's rule or his selfish behaviour.

Les

Quick Reply: I told you that you would miss him .....