Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Missed opportunities

Search this Thread

Old 30 October 2007, 11:05 PM
Brendan Hughes
Scooby Regular

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Angry Missed opportunities

I remember a post from a couple of weeks back where the OP had been a good boy at home that evening, cooking, cleaning etc whilst unbeknown to him, his wife was groping another woman at work who had just had a boob job and they were happily comparing real vs fake.

My wife's (married) sister is rather cute, lives in Italy, and just this week has got Skype with a webcam. They used to gas about nothing for ages on the phone, now this week every night I come home and they are gassing about nothing on screen. I poked my head in tonight, saw them chatting away as usual, and I went off to put the baby to bed. (I can't talk with her sis, we don't share a language.)

15 mins later she comes upstairs with a huge grin, and explains that her sis had been talking about how it was raining in Rome and she'd got soaked on the way home and had to change. Sis had then, as a natural extension of the conversation, said "By the way, I just picked up this [brand name] underwear in the sale, what do you think?", stood up and did a pirouette for the camera in her new thong

Five minutes after she tells me this, my wife also tells me that another of her friends on skype (with webcam) is considering a boob job, to make her ***** look better.

Does anyone know of any secret auto-recording software that I can install?

Note, anyone posting TTIUWP - that's the fecking point
Old 30 October 2007, 11:11 PM
dpb
Scooby Regular

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Old 31 October 2007, 12:01 AM
Zona
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Not quite sure i follow whats going on, probably all the mention of **** and thongs that has scrambled me mind, but anyway look at the link, just a random google so i'm sure you can find better with your spying instinct

How to Record Skype Conversations: Tools, Resources, Tips at Digital Inspiration - Software Reviews, Internet and Technology Guide

Last edited by Zona; 31 October 2007 at 12:03 AM.
Old 31 October 2007, 07:32 AM
pimmo2000
Scooby Regular

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

HyperCam 2
Old 31 October 2007, 10:29 AM
RoShamBo
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I know a couple of Page 3 girls and my brother called me to ask if his new PA, who is 19 and an absolute stunner and wants to get into glamour modeling, could have a chat with one of them to understand how to get into the business, what/who to avoid, etc etc.

No problem, arranged that. As a "thank you" she is sending me loads of pictures of her in various poses wearing not much if anything.

Happy days!