Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Coffee table photo albums.

Search this Thread

Old 13 September 2007, 09:58 AM
PG
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Coffee table photo albums.

We got married last friday and we are busy collating everyones photos.
What we want to do is make up our own album and I fancy one of those big coffee table type books.
I'm busy sifting through the google results but nothing thus far has caught my eye. Has anyone bought a similar type thing? Or can anyone point me in the right direction?

Cheers

Paul.
Old 13 September 2007, 10:04 AM
OllyK
Scooby Regular

An LCD coffee table with windows is due to be launched soon designed mainly for multimedia display.

http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/news/index.cfm?newsid=9650
Old 13 September 2007, 10:08 AM
Lydia72
Scooby Regular

I use PhotoBox - Digital photo prints and gifts, free online photo albums & digital photo sharing but their books might not be big enough for what you want.
Old 13 September 2007, 10:09 AM
fitzscoob
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by PG
We got married last friday and we are busy collating everyones photos.
What we want to do is make up our own album and I fancy one of those big coffee table type books.
I'm busy sifting through the google results but nothing thus far has caught my eye. Has anyone bought a similar type thing? Or can anyone point me in the right direction?

Cheers

Paul.
You can always speak to me mate, depending on what you are after, we make leather albums for most of Londons West End Stores.

All albums are hand made using acid free board that I have specially made, 30 pages per album, they are usually made in three different sizes, 10" x 12", 11" x 14", 12" x 16.5".

A wedding album is usually full bound, cream leather, gilt edged book, single gold tooling line around the front.

There is nothing to say that this is set in stone, we make everything bespoke so you can have what you want, I would be happy to talk this through with you.

Let me know if there is something you have found online, if its from the UK I can advise you if what you are looking at is any good, there are a lot of cheap and nasties out there posing as decent albums.

All the best.

Fitz

Oh, I am off from 11am today to Brussels, will be back Tuesday, pm me if you need any more details.