Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Had dealings with El!te Registrations?

Search this Thread

Old 29 August 2007, 11:42 PM
Shark Man
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Had dealings with El!te Registrations?

Just asking

I've dealt with them before, and can't say I was that impressed with the speedyness of their service, but they did the job.

Now, I happen to have a plate I needed rid of...just an outright purchase would be nice, so offered it them. Now even being extremely modest with its value, the offer was pathetic as the plate does have market value. Yes they gave the excuses of having a business to run and that they could sell on comission instead blah blah etc. Point being, they couldn't be arsed...if they could buy for a pittance its a bonus, if not; no loss to them.

However things turned on their head when I had a letter offering to buy another plate which I had that I was NOT selling (not sure where they found out that I had the plate as I never offered it them ). Anyway, I declined their offer without even asking how much they were willing to pay, on the basis that if they weren't willing to make sensible offers on my prior plate, I would very much doubt that they would be able to make a sensible offer for the plate they are interested in.

Obviously that was worded in a short yet formal letter.

I await a reply (if any )...Nothing ventured; Nothing gained
Old 30 August 2007, 08:30 AM
Snazy
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

A friend is selling one of his right now, which also has a good value but he was offered a **** poor price too.
The offer of the other plate is interesting, do they trawl the records when they make contact with someone or something ?