Ebay liar

Search this Thread

Old 15 August 2007, 12:39 AM
bob r
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ebay liar

THis was an earlier post..........

I bought some mirror covers off a private seller off Ebay and paid 35.00 + 7.00 P+P.(for a Mini Cooper)They were described as new and never fitted.

The covers came today and on inspection I could clearly see that out of the 5 internal plastic clips, 2 were snapped on one cover and 3 on the other. I then realised how light (weight) the covers were and the postage was actually 2.70.

I have contacted the seller who has stated they were checked prior to packaging and they were all fine (bollox)

These have obviously been damaged when they were removed or when attempting to fit previously and far from "new".

The seller has offered to refund 8.00 to pay for some adhesive which I think is pants. He is obviously well aware of the damage.....I mean would you refund cash if you had sent something in perfect condition?

---------------Update---------------

After going through Ebay reolution centre I didn't get the result I wanted.
I was offered the refund by the seller but I had to pay postage which wouldnt be refunded and after all this when I leave the seller neg feedback i'm sure he will do the same for me which is utter crap, when I am the victim here.
Any sensible ideas ?
Old 15 August 2007, 12:42 AM
bob r
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Is there a time limit that feedback can be left?
Just a thought..................if it is, say 30 days, I could wait for the last few minutes before the time limit ends and I give it both barrels and he will be stuffed