Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

moaning rant mode about auto trader and bt click buy

Search this Thread

Old 06 August 2007, 01:45 PM
apples24
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default moaning rant mode about auto trader and bt click buy

bloomin pain in the ****, this morning decided to put my car on auto trader online

so it was £17.99 it directed me to some bt click and buy thing to pay, i entered in card details and it said refused, so tried agai8n same again fookin thing, new somin not rignht so went onto my internet banking and they had taken 4x £17.99 the coonts
so i call bt click and buy, and a pakistani called charles said sorry sir according to us its not gone through theres no receipts etc but can you get a statement from your bank and send it to us!!! cheeky or what theyve got nearly £80 of my money and for the real kick int he ***** i still havent got my car advertised as according to auto trader no payment was made ffs

so off i trotted to the bank to ask for a statement, then off to father in laws to use fax machine which after 30 mins of **** arsing about i still couldnt get it to work i set off looking for a shop to send a fax for me, 5 shops later i find one only to be told fax machine broke, then some polite lady told me try the library so off i went, result £1.50 later two paged faxed to the auto trader with a nice letter, i call them an hour later only to be told no fax received FFS this is getting stupid now so off i go back to the library, another £1.50 lighter.

now im hom sat here peed right off that im 80 quid down and no car advertised as yet hoping by some miricle it might all get sorted out, my bank werent very helpful as i just asked em to dispute the payment for me but they couldnt. i sent a email to bt click and buy thingy with a atatched screen print of my online account statement as proof but i got a reply back saying were all busy chatting and drinking coffe when we move our fatr asses we might decide to read your email. coonts

what a bloody day and its only half way though
Old 06 August 2007, 01:53 PM
PeteBrant
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by apples24
so it was £17.99 it directed me to some bt click and buy thing to pay, i entered in card details and it said refused, so tried agai8n same again fookin thing, new somin not rignht so went onto my internet banking and they had taken 4x £17.99 the coonts...

.....then off to father in laws to use fax machine which after 30 mins of **** arsing about i still couldnt get it to work i set off looking for a shop to send a fax for me,.....

..... result £1.50 later two paged faxed to the auto trader with a nice letter, i call them an hour later only to be told no fax received FFS this is getting stupid now so off i go back to the library, another £1.50 lighter.....

now im hom sat here peed right off that im 80 quid down and no car advertised as yet hoping by some miricle it might all get sorted out, my bank werent very helpful as i just asked em to dispute the payment for me but they couldnt. i sent a email to bt click and buy thingy with a atatched screen print of my online account statement as proof but i got a reply back saying were all busy chatting and drinking coffe when we move our fatr asses we might decide to read your email. coonts

Sorry to hear you are having a bad day, And I don't mean to be nasty, really I don't, but your rant did make me chuckle.

I am seeing a pattern...

Some people and technology just don't mix. I think you may be one of those people. My advice to you would be to use the old fashioned method

(By the way, I think I would start by showing Autotrader the proof of them having taken 4 payments, and go from there.)
Old 06 August 2007, 05:03 PM
apples24
Scooby Regular

well two payments have been recredited on there own according to my online bank statement so more than likely they all will, autotrader called and apologised and listed my car for no charge so a good end to a pain in the **** day, just hope i get the rest of the money back even if they do keep the 18 quid not the amount its the principle sometimes
Old 06 August 2007, 05:07 PM
Stephb1986
Scooby Regular

poor you try the loot i sold a van on there within a hour!!!! give it a go or freeads