POSTING 2 SINGAPORE HOW MUCH

Search this Thread

Old 06 August 2007, 10:04 AM
fbladerrv900
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink POSTING 2 SINGAPORE HOW MUCH

HI all.
Need to send a boost gauge back to singapore, can any one tell me how much it would roughly cost and wot company is best to use, i also need to get something to say that its arrived, the gauge is only worth £30, Am i best cuting my loses and buying new ones?
thanks
Old 06 August 2007, 12:09 PM
dan83590
Scooby Regular

Recorded it'll be £10-£15, just use royal mail, they are as good as any.
Old 06 August 2007, 04:15 PM
AndyMoody
Scooby Regular

Send it Royal Mail International Signed For. It will all depend on weight. You can get all the info from the RM website giving you options of time to arrive etc too.
Old 06 August 2007, 05:30 PM
David Lock
Scooby Regular

Assume you are using a small jiffy or similar. Write SMALL PACKET across the top left hand corner and there is a special cheapish rate for this. Example £2.69 up to 200g and £4.72 up to 400g. You can then pay another £5 or something for International Signed For. You may need a customs sticker on front. Stick your name and address on back. Post is pretty quick to Singapore. PS. If it does go missing don't expect quick settlement from Royal Mail - took me nearly a year to get compensated for a pack that got nicked in Africa . dl

Edit to say - Even with International Signed For I don't think you actually receive any documentation back. Item is tracked out of UK but there it ends I think. If I do this I tell recipient what is happening and ask for e-mail confirmation that pack has arrived - would this suit?

Last edited by David Lock; 06 August 2007 at 05:35 PM.