Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Lexmark - great customer service!

Search this Thread

Old 19 June 2007, 08:23 PM
little-ginge
Scooby Regular

Location: It's like finding a cocktail sausage, when what you really wanted was a rather large saveloy.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lexmark - great customer service!

There are enough threads posted up here with moans and complaints ( some justified some not ) about different companies... but I have finally had a really positive interaction with Lexmark today....!

My all-in-one printer,(only cost about £100) which I purchased from PCWorld within the last 6months needed it's cartridge changed for the first time. I bought a genuine Lexmark cartridge and fitted in on Saturday.

The bleddy printer display kept showing as 'Cover Open' and nothing we did could override this.

I got on the phone to Lexmark Tech Support today, expecting a ding-dong without getting anywhere - how wrong was I? I told them the model make and serial number, what the problem was, that I had done some looking on the interweb and it seemed to be a reoccuring issue with this model...

They agreed and said the cover sensor had gone, so are sending me a new printer out within the next 3-5days - no questions or hassle.

I didn't expect that.... it may have helped when I mentioned that I live less than 2 miles away from the head office

Thumbs up to Lexmark( and Raj) - this definately make me consider them again next time i need a printer It's makes a pleasant change to come away feeling that you have received great Customer Service
Old 19 June 2007, 08:35 PM
bioforger
Scooby Regular

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Good u had some support, but its a pity my multi functional lexmark X83 has no driver support for Vista!
Old 19 June 2007, 09:00 PM
azza77
Scooby Regular

i found there customer service relatively good as well. shame the running costs are astronomical
Old 19 June 2007, 09:01 PM
azza77
Scooby Regular

the brits love to moan don't we? turning a thread of praise into one having a dig
Old 19 June 2007, 09:23 PM
bioforger
Scooby Regular

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

fack off azza

Its not a moan, its fact.

oh wait u were having a dig at yourself sorry