Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Ticketmaster... Weird!

Search this Thread

Old 04 June 2007, 03:32 PM
Abdabz
Scooby Regular

Location: Tellins, Home of Super Leagues finest, and where a "split" is not all it seems.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ticketmaster... Weird!

On Friday I was perusing Ticketmaster looking on the off chance to see if Bill Bailey was touring this year, and lo and behold he was

So, I went through the buying process, inputting my personal email address, new cc details etc as despite using Ticketmaster before, I didnt think I had an acount as such.

I then went back on later to buy tickets to Ross Nobles tour, but opted for my switch card this time... This time, I noticed the 'My ticketmaster' clicky and "logged in" using my personal email address and by chance one of my regular passwords, hoping to see the tickets I'd bought earlier, but there was nothing, and no confirmation email in my inbox either

I bought the Ross Noble tickets and logged out.

Hours later I went back on the My Ticketmaster and still no sign of tickets for the troll So I raised a query through their self help bollox... I've still not heard a peep, but checked my cc and I haven't been charged either

So I tried again for tickets, and could see on my account info that the new cc I had oirginally used to buy the Bill Bailey tickets wasn't on My Ticketmaster account. I then clicked to register another card, entered the cc info in and it says it's already registered

I reckon I must have mistyped my email addy on the original Bill Bailey order and could have 6 tickets instead of 3 on the way? Seems weird to have the cc number "registered" somewhere but not on my only known login to My Ticketmaster, but then I havent been invoiced for the original order attempt?

Of course said web****e havent come back to me yet... But I wondered if anyone can make sense of what I have just typed and offer any advice from similar episodes?

Weird...Like my taste in comedy!