Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Couldnt quite believe my eyes on the motorway this morning

Search this Thread

Old 01 June 2007, 12:04 PM
Sonic'
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Couldnt quite believe my eyes on the motorway this morning

Just coming back from a meeting and went to join the M62 from the ringroad, and notice a police volvo behind me, full battenberg job

I noticed a guy in a clio in front of me who decided to cross the chevrons and jump into the inside lane to get on the slip road to the motorway, and the police car decides to join this clio in the lane he is in

the lights change to green and off the clio goes, jumping straight across into the outside slip lane, so I leave a bit of room for the police car to switch lanes (as he does do)

Down the slip road onto the motorway the clio pulls out straight into the middle lane (all this at quite a slow speed, but is slightly forgiven as it is a 50mph zone as we are approaching roadworks)

Police officer pulls alongside him in the inside lane, and the guy in the clio looks at him and gesticulates something, the police car drops back slightly and puts his blues on

The clio then takes a very very sharp left cutting straight across the police car to pull over, the police car pulls into the hard shoulder, and the clio stops on the inside lane slightly ahead of the police car, and starts to get out

At this point I drove past, but I couldnt help noticing as the clio driver got out, he had a white shirt on, and what looked like the black shoulder bits (are they epilettes??) that police officers have

Very strange bit of driving and reaction indeed
Old 01 June 2007, 12:08 PM
SteveScooby
Scooby Regular

All sorts of people where shirts with eppaulettes, security guards, prison staff etc etc
Old 01 June 2007, 12:38 PM
B0DSKI
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

More old bill, proberly stole the box of dognuts on the way out of the station on the way home
Old 01 June 2007, 12:51 PM
DJ Dunk
Support Scoobynet!

I guess they won't be running short of Chunky Monkey for the next month down at the station.
Old 01 June 2007, 01:01 PM
Tidgy
Scooby Regular

Received 150 Likes on 115 Posts

Originally Posted by DJ Dunk
I guess they won't be running short of Chunky Monkey for the next month down at the station.

im sorry but comments like these are bang out of order, the police do a very hard and worthwhile job, and to make comments like this are just not on

who else are suposed to keep the doughnut shops in business