Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

One for those battered husbands amongst us

Search this Thread

Old 21 May 2007, 06:20 PM
JonMc
Scooby Senior

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Talking One for those battered husbands amongst us

Proof of what can happen if a wife or girlfriend drags her husband or boyfriend along shopping. Not sure how real this is if at all, but some great ideas on there

This letter was recently sent by Tesco's Head Office to a customer in Oxford :

Dear Mrs. Murray,

While we thank you for your valued custom and use of the Tesco Loyalty Card, the Manager of our store in Banbury is considering banning you and
your family from shopping with us, unless your husband stops his antics.Below is a list of offences over the past few months all verified by our
surveillance cameras:

1. June 15: Took 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's trolleys when they weren't looking.

2. July 2: Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.

3. July 7: Made a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to feminine products aisle.

4. July 19: Walked up to an employee and told her in an official tone, "Code 3" in housewares..... and watched what happened.

5. August 14: Moved a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.

6. September 15: Set up a tent in the outdoor clothing department and told shoppers he'd invite them in if they would bring sausages and a Calor
gas stove.

7. September 23: When the Deputy Manager asked if she could help him, he began to cry and asked, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"

8. October 4: Looked right into the security camera; used it as a mirror, picked his nose, and ate it.

9. November 10: While appearing to be choosing kitchen knives in the Housewares aisle asked an assistant if he knew where the antidepressants
were.

10. December 3: Darted around the store suspiciously, loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.

11. December 6: In the kitchenware aisle, practiced the "Madonna look" using different size funnels.

12. December 18: Hid in a clothing rack and when people browsed, yelled "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"

13. December 21: When an announcement came over the loud speaker, assumed the foetal position and screamed "NO! NO! It's those voices again."

And; last, but not least:

14. December 23: Went into a fitting room, shut the door, waited a while; then yelled, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here."

Yours sincerely,

Charles Brown
Store Manager
Old 21 May 2007, 06:34 PM
Jerome
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I like No. 14. Might just try that if/when I ever get dragged shopping by a gf. Maybe add to the realism with a mild stink bomb...
Old 21 May 2007, 10:07 PM
Murray
Scooby Regular

Default Mo me

Can safey say it was not me.............
Old 22 May 2007, 09:04 AM
SJ_Skyline
Scooby Senior

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Done #10 (Usually after secreting a bag of doughnuts in the trolley)

I'm surprised he hasn't been done for running with the trolly then locking his arms and lifting his feet off the ground and whizzing down the aisles
Old 22 May 2007, 09:24 AM
Dracoro
Scooby Regular

3. July 7: Made a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to feminine products aisle.

brilliant
Old 22 May 2007, 09:32 AM
davegtt
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by SJ_Skyline
I'm surprised he hasn't been done for running with the trolly then locking his arms and lifting his feet off the ground and whizzing down the aisles
That one is a weekly occurance in a desperate bid to get finished shopping asap