Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

"The Fat Hotel"

Search this Thread

Old 16 April 2007, 04:46 PM
mamoon2
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default "The Fat Hotel"

After watching "34 Stone Teenager" on the telly last night, it got me thinking as to what the best way to stop these greedy ganitts from eating themselves into such a state? And i have come up with the answer and my new business idea

"The Fat Hotel"

Welcome to The Fat Hotel, leave your Mars Bars at the door - This will be the company motto!!

I'll give you a bit of info.....

Guests entering the "Fat Hotel" will have their belongings seached for any concealed food or drinks, Be stripped down to there underwear and walk through the "Junk food Detectors TM" to check for any food hidden in folds of fat or orafices unreachable by the Staff.

Now the guests have been checked for hidden food or drinks, they can enter the main accomadation area, consisting of Lounge complete with Plasma TV showing sports, Pool Table, Darts board and comfortable metal sofas.

Guest have their own room consisting of Bed, Draws and Table. Some rooms may have windows, these windows have security cages to stop the importation of forbidden items such as Pizzas, kebabs, burgers

Guests can be sure to shed that mass of lard from there ***** with the Fat Hotel's exercise and diet programme: Including the Tredmill Room - An 8ft x 4ft room with a complete heavy duty treadmill floor! Our Treadmill can take upto 1500 kgs, so even the most morbidly obese can stay and enjoy the facility. Guests are encouraged (thrown into) to use the Treadmill Room for an hour a day.
Other activities include "Chase the Big Mac" and "Sumo Death Match"
Guests will recieve 3 healthy meals a day, to be eaten in single occupancy rooms which are locked down during feeding time. - This is to stop the bigger guests trying to steal food from the smaller guests.

The building is 100% secure and locked down, with security cages and all windows and even the letter box (to stop the smuggling of kitkats etc)
Once guests check in, they will not be allowed to leave the building until they hit there target weight. Guests will sign a consent form to this.
The hotel will have 24hr staff trained in martial arts incase any of the guests try to eat each other.

Guests would be sure to lose weight and get healthy as they don't have the option of eating themselves to death!! Not sure on the Health & Safety aspect but apart from that i think i have a cracking business idea!!

This time next year, Rodney!!!!
Old 16 April 2007, 06:31 PM
EXSCOOBY
Scooby Regular

hilarious..................................:Whatev er_
Old 16 April 2007, 07:28 PM
Abdabz
Scooby Regular

Location: Tellins, Home of Super Leagues finest, and where a "split" is not all it seems.

I likey I know a few who could do with a visit too... I'll have a word for you
Old 16 April 2007, 09:31 PM
GaryK
Scooby Regular

What struck me about that program was that the mother probably hasn't helped her at all whilst she was growing up. There she was post-op and trying to be good when mummy is coercing her in the supermarket to buy a multibag of crisps!