Scum bag gets teeth knocked out

Search this Thread

Old 15 February 2007, 02:29 PM
noobscoob
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Scum bag gets teeth knocked out

Well..here's hoping

Woke up today to find my brothers car had been vandalised last night. passenger window had been broken and 2 other vehicles in the street had also had attempted break ins. the doors peeled back and forced by some kind of bar or tool..shame these expert car theives didn't realise his doors are pillarless and they shattered the glass levering on it.....dumbasses. as we all sleep like zombies in this house..didnt hear a thing until a knock this morning.his alarm although armed is pityfully quiet.

I understand that every now and again stuff like this happens but what really winds me up is the guy whos van was done is a nice old chap with a wife whos got cerebal palsy. salt of the earth always waves says hi and has a natter etc and some ****** does that. but there is a good side to the tale...

the other fella whos fiesta was done was watching tv early hours of the morning when he saw 3 lads ambling about and saw them smash the bus stop glass on the main road. he watched them for a while and they dissapeared.he recognised one as a local lad and said he would know him again. i followed their little path of destruction this morning that led to 3 car mirrors kicked off..a broken car window a smashed up bus shelter and 2 car doors utterly buggered.

police as usual..did sod all and sent a SOCO round for 35 seconds to see if their was any blood on the car and im sure that will be the last of that!!

well not to worry... i had a smirk on my face later when i saw a 6 foot 4 bald headed hardened footy thug get in his mauled fiesta and drove off to find the little chav ******* to go and give him a hiding of his life justice hopefully will be served.
Old 15 February 2007, 03:32 PM
tay05
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by noobscoob
Well..here's hoping

Woke up today to find my brothers car had been vandalised last night. passenger window had been broken and 2 other vehicles in the street had also had attempted break ins. the doors peeled back and forced by some kind of bar or tool..shame these expert car theives didn't realise his doors are pillarless and they shattered the glass levering on it.....dumbasses. as we all sleep like zombies in this house..didnt hear a thing until a knock this morning.his alarm although armed is pityfully quiet.

I understand that every now and again stuff like this happens but what really winds me up is the guy whos van was done is a nice old chap with a wife whos got cerebal palsy. salt of the earth always waves says hi and has a natter etc and some ****** does that. but there is a good side to the tale...

the other fella whos fiesta was done was watching tv early hours of the morning when he saw 3 lads ambling about and saw them smash the bus stop glass on the main road. he watched them for a while and they dissapeared.he recognised one as a local lad and said he would know him again. i followed their little path of destruction this morning that led to 3 car mirrors kicked off..a broken car window a smashed up bus shelter and 2 car doors utterly buggered.

police as usual..did sod all and sent a SOCO round for 35 seconds to see if their was any blood on the car and im sure that will be the last of that!!

well not to worry... i had a smirk on my face later when i saw a 6 foot 4 bald headed hardened footy thug get in his mauled fiesta and drove off to find the little chav ******* to go and give him a hiding of his life justice hopefully will be served.
Nice to hear a good ending to a sad story...vigilante justice all the way!!
Old 15 February 2007, 04:43 PM
Stephb1986
Scooby Regular

good hope he gives them one for me the little ****s! the worst i ever did when i was a kid of about 7 was play knock and run i dont know how to nick a car or i wouldnt even dream of smashing someones car window for a "laugh"
Old 15 February 2007, 04:47 PM
kingofturds
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Nat21
Feckin 'ell, where do you live? Sounds lovely
Knock and run isnt that bad is it?
Old 15 February 2007, 05:08 PM
Stephb1986
Scooby Regular

lol ive moved since then, only did it to tease them one bloke we called jimmy co co pops lol!!!
Old 15 February 2007, 05:22 PM
Shark Man
Scooby Regular

I belive that every action should have an equal and opposite reaction.

Hence I have no problems with vigilantes; As long as they get the right person.
Old 15 February 2007, 05:36 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Sadly the guy in the Fiesta is more likely to get done for asault if he finds the ****** and batters him.

Me, i would give him an award for services to the community
Old 15 February 2007, 05:46 PM
Shark Man
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Paul Habgood
Sadly the guy in the Fiesta is more likely to get done for asault if he finds the ****** and batters him.

Me, i would give him an award for services to the community

This is where blindfolds and making sure there aren't any witnesses comes into play

Vengence should always be premeditated with careful planning
Old 15 February 2007, 06:01 PM
weslad
Scooby Regular

if hes a footie thug i bet he doesn,t give a toss about the police , lol
Old 15 February 2007, 08:56 PM
Seamaster
BANNED

inthe papers today ,there is a story of a old man who called the police a few times because kids kept throwing snowballs at his house. the police did nothing . The kids hit the mans sick wife (and old) with a snow ball and broke her glasses >so he slapped the kid and got arrested !!!

bet the police felt good (real men doing a good job !!!!!) . pity the guy wasnt younger and slapped the lot.

best thing if you know the kid.. leave the kid alone and do the parents. Smash their car etc and leave them a note to say why. or pay some other kids to give him/them a good kicking.

You have the right to protect yourself, screw the law, it doesn work.

A local lad where I used to live was dealing drugs. one night he was "taken" for a long ride in a van. A very very long ride. he never ever played "dealer" again.
Old 15 February 2007, 09:04 PM
pslewis
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The only way that these little scumbags are going to stop is if the Community takes it in their hands to deal out justice.

The wifes Micra was jumped on by some scumbag ... small shoe marks, guess at a 12 or 13 year old.

If I find out who did it I will kick the foookin **** out of the ******* - tell them what its for - make sure there are no witnesses (follow them until they are alone) - you can bet your bottom dollar that if the whole community did this then it would stop.

AND if the Police stopped arresting people who dish out punishment then the kids would really worry about getting caught!
Old 15 February 2007, 09:21 PM
Seamaster
BANNED

Pete. I dont love you!! but your a good man with sense. The Police and courts have let us down. Its amazing how they can find th etime to arrest a old man but wont visit you if you get robbed.
Old 15 February 2007, 09:26 PM
Mark Miwurdz
Scooby Regular

Wink

On another topic, a group of happy slappers picked on an ex-boxer in Brighton the other day and he put two of the little tw@ts in hospital - result

Such outstandings acts of citizenship should be rewarded.

Cheers
Kav
Old 15 February 2007, 09:44 PM
grim reaper
BANNED

Whats the story jackonory ,you spout some crap
Old 15 February 2007, 09:53 PM
grim reaper
BANNED

the fact you replied says it all ******* you always seen to have "A mate" Who has dished out some beating. Its probably your homo erotic fantasies expressing themselves .now run along to your next useless post
Old 15 February 2007, 09:57 PM
JTaylor
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by noobscoob
Well..here's hoping

How are house prices around your way?
Old 15 February 2007, 10:13 PM
noobscoob
Scooby Regular

It's acctualy in Stoke on Trent. an area once voted as least nice place to live and pipped downtown Baghdad to that coveted accolaid. believe it or not i live in one of the nice areas but thats partly the reason there are these now and again attacks. its right next to an open hillside and easy getaway for the *******s.
Old 15 February 2007, 10:23 PM
grim reaper
BANNED

Sounds nearly as bad as plymouth
Old 16 February 2007, 11:59 AM
Felix.
Scooby Regular

Received 17 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Seamaster
inthe papers today ,there is a story of a old man who called the police a few times because kids kept throwing snowballs at his house. the police did nothing . The kids hit the mans sick wife (and old) with a snow ball and broke her glasses >so he slapped the kid and got arrested !!!

bet the police felt good (real men doing a good job !!!!!) .
Don’t always believe what is written in the papers. We had a similar case in which 3 young kids throwing snow ***** at each other at a bus stop. One threw a ball which missed the target but hit a car on a drive. Soft snow, no damage. Male comes out of the house and punches the lad to the face causing a blooded nose. Other persons at the bus stop phone the police and we arrive. Arrest the male for assault. He then went to the papers and it was written that “a local hooligan threw a missile at his car and he gave him a ‘clip round the ear’ and oh how bad the police were.”

I’m not saying that the damage to the cars (in the earlier post) is acceptable, but if there are no witnesses, no forensics, no cctv etc etc and hence no suspects what do you want the police to do – arrest some random people.
Old 16 February 2007, 12:03 PM
lightning101
Scooby Regular

Just round up some gypsies like they do in that film
Old 16 February 2007, 12:07 PM
DCI Gene Hunt
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by Felix.
but if there are no witnesses, no forensics, no cctv etc etc and hence no suspects what do you want the police to do – arrest some random people.
Not if its cold outside
Old 16 February 2007, 12:10 PM
Felix.
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by DCI Gene Hunt
Not if its cold outside
I prefer the fresh air
Old 16 February 2007, 12:21 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Felix.
Don’t always believe what is written in the papers. We had a similar case in which 3 young kids throwing snow ***** at each other at a bus stop. One threw a ball which missed the target but hit a car on a drive. Soft snow, no damage. Male comes out of the house and punches the lad to the face causing a blooded nose. Other persons at the bus stop phone the police and we arrive. Arrest the male for assault. He then went to the papers and it was written that “a local hooligan threw a missile at his car and he gave him a ‘clip round the ear’ and oh how bad the police were.”

I’m not saying that the damage to the cars (in the earlier post) is acceptable, but if there are no witnesses, no forensics, no cctv etc etc and hence no suspects what do you want the police to do – arrest some random people.

Felix

If you really are a cop then your attitude saddens me.

I am not sure that is all your fault (I know that sounds patronising so hear me out) more to do with poorly thought out initiatives from government and career cops in high places.
The police are often not seen as serving the public more the politicians and their whims. Police are not often seen in a good light and targets seem to rule over community policing.

I only ever se cops in cars, never on the street, the last one I saw on the street had a radar gun in his hand.

Being part of the community and respected by it is all important and could well help when al else fails.

I think priorities need looking at for the sake of the public and police alike.

Paul
Old 16 February 2007, 04:02 PM
Felix.
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Paul Habgood
Felix

If you really are a cop then your attitude saddens me.

I only ever se cops in cars, never on the street, the last one I saw on the street had a radar gun in his hand.

Paul
Paul

We do have community officers, but we don’t have the man power at the moment to make the streets full of them. Having us all on foot will not work, we need to be able to respond to emergencies, complete enquiries, move from job to job. The government brought in PCSO’s to be a visible force on the streets for the community – and they do a good job in that respect.

Due to the amount of calls we get in, we need to prioritise. Jobs such as the ones where there area no suspects, no evidence, no witnesses etc will therefore not figure as a higher priority and may not even require an officer to attend.
Old 16 February 2007, 06:10 PM
Steve Whitehorn
Scooby Regular

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by Mark Miwurdz
On another topic, a group of happy slappers picked on an ex-boxer in Brighton the other day and he put two of the little tw@ts in hospital - result

Such outstandings acts of citizenship should be rewarded.

Cheers
Kav
Dont know who that was - Being ex Brighton I know a few. One guy I used to know very well was the ex North African Champion. I wonder if it was him? Nice bloke, dosent look much but an excellent fighter.

Steve