Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

why do some people never grasp what a thread is about?

Search this Thread

Old 15 February 2007, 12:49 AM
Seamaster
BANNED

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default why do some people never grasp what a thread is about?

And run off into the hills trying to steer it another way. then start to get upset when its pointed out to them?

I knew this would happen once scoobs dropped so much in value and the dim and dumb could afford them
Old 15 February 2007, 12:59 AM
wrx_yank
Scooby Regular

what is this thread about?
Old 15 February 2007, 01:07 AM
Seamaster
BANNED

You see.. there we go!! another example (Cheers Yank, Nice pics but no ****?? !!)

some guys couldnt read ,so made up the what the thread was really about and now its all been deleted and some mod is nursing it until Webbie wakes ups.
Old 15 February 2007, 01:10 AM
little-ginge
Scooby Regular

Location: It's like finding a cocktail sausage, when what you really wanted was a rather large saveloy.

The thread was not intentionally 'made up'.. it went the way it did based on how your opinions/thoughts came across. If you aren't clear in your responses this is what happens.

I think you'll find it was probably deleted because of the abuse you levelled at another member.
Old 15 February 2007, 01:10 AM
prince_of_tokyo
Scooby Regular

Old 15 February 2007, 01:14 AM
Seamaster
BANNED

wrong : And can only be proven by the thread been seen. At least no one can edit etc to change the story.

The whole thread was about what the adults where doing? Not what happed to the girl in question. Bubba got it in one. shame a few of you didnt. You kept on going on o=and on trying to make it look like the subjest was the girl

sad.
Old 15 February 2007, 01:16 AM
Seamaster
BANNED

I think you'll find it was probably deleted because of the abuse you levelled at another member.[/QUOTE]

what ? the guy who is the "hero' and couldnt back anything up he claimed? !!

sorry son, In my days they made us go to school and learn to read.
Old 15 February 2007, 01:20 AM
little-ginge
Scooby Regular

Location: It's like finding a cocktail sausage, when what you really wanted was a rather large saveloy.

I don't want to argue with the toss over and over re your thread so I'll clarify what I have said, as I'm nice like that.

You came across with dubious intentions in some of your posts. As i said in the thread ( if you read it correctly ) you may not have meant this but you were sounding creepy.

If you worded your responses abit more clearly, people would not get to the wrong impression so quickly - and then there would be no need for things to get out of hand.

Clearly the thread had to go. You were abusive/offensive to other members. You have to accept that, at least.

Goodnight.

LG
Old 15 February 2007, 01:22 AM
wrx_yank
Scooby Regular

im here for the gang bang.
Old 15 February 2007, 01:23 AM
little-ginge
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Seamaster
I think you'll find it was probably deleted because of the abuse you levelled at another member

what ? the guy who is the "hero' and couldnt back anything up he claimed? !!

sorry son, In my days they made us go to school and learn to read.
The person who you swore at, and myself are female. If you read the T&C's, you will see that SN doesn't accept offensive and abusive posts.

If you don't like what the mod has done, I suggest you make apost in ScoobyPolicy and not attempt to incite a row in NSR.
Old 15 February 2007, 01:31 AM
Seamaster
BANNED

Female??? so are most here! And why do you think that has any thing to do with the issue. Men have feelings to. You lot stoped getting special treatment years ago. you wanted "rights" and now you got them.

I got pissed off at having to constantly steer people back on track. Shame most seem to be dumb and couldnt understand simple basic english.

and I dont like fk witts trying to make me out to be 'creepY" I wanted to know how something like this could happen with so many around. And if there is any "social History" within the family etc. Also how come in such an area the locals didnt kill the guy. This is the issue. Not what happened to the girl.

but you have read it many times and still cant grasp it.
Old 15 February 2007, 01:33 AM
Seamaster
BANNED

14750 posts and you quote me this : If you read the T&C's, you will see that SN doesn't accept offensive and abusive posts.

get real will you !! thats your problem, you dont read posts . you see what you want and then reply
Old 15 February 2007, 01:43 AM
little-ginge
Scooby Regular

I pointed out we were female as you called me 'son' not because I was asking for special treatment, so you can drop the sexist attitude right now.

I think you should take your own advice, Seamaster, and stop trying to incite an argument.

I read the thread and commented, as did others on your original post.

You did not make clear that you were asking about the social history etc, you repeatedly asked 'what happened' when we pointed out the situation, you still asked 'but what happened...' not saying you wanted to know what was going on elsewhere in the situation. It's funny how a number of people thought you were coming across as depraved.

Yes Bubba hit the nail on the head; inverably he does; and I agreed with him.

There was no need, however, for you to swear at the other member as you did. You WERE abusive which is covered by the T&C's - so I am 'getting real'...

Lets agree to disagree and leave it at that. Your thread was based on a terrible incident, and I think we should leave things be, in memory of the victim.

I would not be surprised if this thread goes the same way as your original one.

Last edited by little-ginge; 15 February 2007 at 01:46 AM.
Old 15 February 2007, 01:47 AM
JAKbauer24
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by little-ginge
The person who you swore at, and myself are female. If you read the T&C's, you will see that SN doesn't accept offensive and abusive posts.

If you don't like what the mod has done, I suggest you make apost in ScoobyPolicy and not attempt to incite a row in NSR.
LG

you have my backing

Seamaster the tread was vaped get over it and stop bringing up the issuse
and nobody is making you out to be creepy .... your doing that yourself

LG .. does have 14750 posts to her name and if you have seen them most are funny and in good humour ...... and this amount of posts are proof that she is a long standing and well respected SN member ....... as for you i see you have only 568 posts and have still not grasped what SN is about

Ok you win you are indeed a god like form and i worship you so im will not post anything else about you ..... feel free to call me anything that takes your fantasy
Old 15 February 2007, 01:48 AM
little-ginge
Scooby Regular

Jak

I'm through with trying to reason with Seamaster, it'slike talking to a brick wall, isn't it?
Old 15 February 2007, 01:59 AM
JAKbauer24
Former Sponsor

yup!
Old 15 February 2007, 07:48 AM
Gutmann pug
Scooby Regular

Seamaster ....... How the hell have you managed to get nearly 600 posts in one month You really need to get out more

Sorry for the thread hi-jack by the way
Old 15 February 2007, 07:55 AM
kingofturds
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Gutmann pug
Seamaster ....... How the hell have you managed to get nearly 600 posts in one month You really need to get out more

Sorry for the thread hi-jack by the way

Probably some keyboard warrior who is so fat he needs the fire brigade to come take the window frame out and winch his fat *** out the house, thus limiting the time he can spend in the real world.
Old 15 February 2007, 09:04 AM
Seamaster
BANNED

But at least I stick to the facts

Morning "Girls" !

lets start to correct you errors for you.

Little Ginge: You are telling lies (again) I made it clear throughout the thread that I was only interested in the people around the situation. So dont try and lie your way out from the facts. yes Bubba 'hit the nail" the "nail" been what I was asking. The prime question wasnt if "There was social History" But who where the other people in and around the house. And How come the guy wasnt killed or beaten up etc. The area isnt "Chelsea" ,its a "hard" area and I would have thought they would have attacked the man.
To call some one "creepy" in a thread like this is just as rude as me telling you to Fk off. get real this is 2007.

Jak, your the same. You cannot see your mistake so you try to Join forces and see if you can quash my claims against you. You make all these claims yet when asked fail to provide answers.

You are runninmg around getting upset because details of the poor kid murder are been debated. Sarah introduced some facts ,which would have been in any newspaper etc or mentioned on the news etc> And you lot start doing a "Diana" One girl amongst hundreds that have this done to them each day arround the world. Its sad but true.

But I wonder if you have ever had to walk amongst dead women and kids, most raped and then set on fire? So please dont try to tell me about feelings and real life.

Guttman, Good point! My work friend(member here long time) introduced me to it .As there where some good threads about Watches. Since then I have noticed the Racist undertone that runs through this forum. The social mixture and how there are little gangs that think its so important in life to be a "Scoobynet King or Queen" mainly the latter!
Lewis , Moses etc might be here only for the fun.And they get mocked by many. But in their "Forum posting" they are real and more down to earth than most. There are others from the company that are doing the same, reading the dribble that gets posted and laughing at some of the replies.
Old 15 February 2007, 09:13 AM
SJ_Skyline
Scooby Senior

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I blame Tony Blair™
Old 15 February 2007, 09:14 AM
FlightMan
Scooby Regular

I Have a life that doesnt centre around a cheap car .
Looking at your post count, I believe you. Your life must centre around sitting infront of SN, frantically posting away!

Take the advice above, get out more!
Old 15 February 2007, 09:23 AM
Seamaster
BANNED

I do get out ! 5 x holidays last year. work when I like and having some great fun with other guys wives and girlfriends. Life is sweet !

This is wasting time whilst earning money at work
Old 15 February 2007, 09:28 AM
FlightMan
Scooby Regular

I do get out ! 5 x holidays last year. work when I like and having some great fun with other guys wives and girlfriends. Life is sweet !

This is wasting time whilst earning money at work
So you can't get a woman of your own then?
Old 15 February 2007, 09:31 AM
fabiavrs
Scooby Regular

every day this place makes me laugh just a little bit more!
Old 15 February 2007, 10:23 AM
FlightMan
Scooby Regular

whY. best sex ever is with those that shouldnt ! also I fancy been free and single for a bit !

Ive seen the "happy Couples" walking around most looking sad and bored with each other. The girls bubbling away inside lycra looking like monsters. Get out and enjoy life!
Ah I see. You enjoy breaking up relationships. Congratulations.
Old 15 February 2007, 10:28 AM
Seamaster
BANNED

the relationships are over. They just carry on in a "Blind relationship" tied in with kids and home etc.

And some find they are more relaxed as their sexual needs are been taken care of. so they can relax more with their partner.

Its me doing my bit to help them !

And just howe many of you woory about your partners having affairs? many I guess and if not you should. Because many real "Good Wives" etc are up to it !
Old 15 February 2007, 10:35 AM
jiffthejiffmanjaffa
Scooby Regular

So this has turned from a thread about, threads going off on different tangants, to everyone slating Seamaster.

To be fair, you do it to youself Seamaster. A prime example are your comments on the thread re the lady losing her baby in police custody. Some said ignorant, some said racist, others were just too shocked to write back.

I agree with little ginge. I think you need to think a little more before you type, sarcasium doesn't translate all that well when written.

But, to get back on track yes I do hate it when threads go off on one. If you're the person that started it more often than not means that you don't get the answers you're looking for. And can often lead to people hitting their heads against a
Old 15 February 2007, 10:44 AM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

Wish I knew what this thread is all about and what started it!

Les
Old 15 February 2007, 12:13 PM
magepaster
Scooby Regular

the relationships are over. They just carry on in a "Blind relationship" tied in with kids and home etc.

I bet it's the kids you're interested in going by the tone of the vaped thread in question
Old 15 February 2007, 12:59 PM
Paul3446
Scooby Regular

Uurgh! Seamaster's giving me the creeps!

There are some strange people on here, but most you can see where they're coming from. He's just odd, I don't like it!

Quick Reply: why do some people never grasp what a thread is about?