Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Stag weekend in Krakow, Poland.

Search this Thread

Old 08 February 2007, 08:05 AM
The Hoff
Scooby Regular

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Stag weekend in Krakow, Poland.

I have just got back from a stag weekend in Prague, taking full advantage of the adult entertainment that is provided in the clubs over there. A great weekend was had by all even if far too much money was spent!

Anyway.... Going to Krakow, Poland in late April for my brothers stag do and I am having trouble finding any strip clubs out there. Has anyone been and can you give any advice/reviews on the places you went? Post or PM me.

Cheers,

The Hoff
Old 09 February 2007, 07:12 AM
The Hoff
Scooby Regular

No one been? ok then
Old 09 February 2007, 09:49 AM
Seamaster
BANNED

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hoff.... what a plonker you are. Typical ned type "geezer". krakow is a small historic town full of middle aged tourists. its not latvia etc. Only yesterday i was with some Polish girls who live there. And they all complained about the guys visiting and thinking everygirl is a hooker or out to find a guy so she can move to Uk. Its like a American going to The Cotswolds and expecting hookers / clubs everywhere.

Stay in th eUK and your brain will be safe.
Old 09 February 2007, 09:53 AM
hail-hail
Scooby Regular

Just watched 'Hostel' be careful out there man.
Old 09 February 2007, 09:54 AM
lpski1
Scooby Regular

Bratislava is not that close to Krakow
Old 09 February 2007, 10:18 AM
Seamaster
BANNED

amazes me when these "lads go on tour" ... all down to the shops to buy their stripy shirts and some hair gell. Then on a plane to make ***** of themselves. Thinking they are "Gods" infront of the locals. the Polish tend to be far more educated and dont realy like been treated in this manner.
Old 09 February 2007, 10:18 AM
lpski1
Scooby Regular

I have it on good advice that there are plenty of ******, easy to find away from the main square, average price £6, fill yer boots.

Apparently they hang around the schools after they have finished
Old 09 February 2007, 10:41 AM
mn_angrybeats
Scooby Regular

We found one strip club and thats was on about the eighth floor of a tower block...

There are Brothels if thats your thing but it's not Prague where the are lots of titty bars.

Krakow has some great late bars and clubs though and the women are stunning, but it aint Prague.

Enjoy it for what it is.
Old 09 February 2007, 01:01 PM
The Hoff
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Seamaster
Hoff.... what a plonker you are. Typical ned type "geezer". krakow is a small historic town full of middle aged tourists. its not latvia etc. Only yesterday i was with some Polish girls who live there. And they all complained about the guys visiting and thinking everygirl is a hooker or out to find a guy so she can move to Uk. Its like a American going to The Cotswolds and expecting hookers / clubs everywhere.

Stay in th eUK and your brain will be safe.

Well thanks for the amazingly helpful info you muppet. I am not expecting hookers everywhere and I wouldnt touch them if there were. All I am looking for a decent strip club where we can drink a few bevys and oggle at some fit birds with their baps out and thats it. I was hoping for some reviews on the 3 clubs I intend to visit, (Prestige, Club Gold and Nightclub 66)... how much was the entry, how much was the beer etc etc.

I have no intention of 'making an **** of myself' as you put it and know that I am not a 'god', but I will be going out there to drink lots of cheap booze and have a damn good time with my mates. You really need to get out more to enjoy yourself you sad little man, you have a very closed view of what real life is like.

(....waits for a bite...)

Ipski - £6! Blimey, not really interested in the ladies of the night just the ones in the clubs with not many clothes on!!

Cheers mn_angrybeats, thats one of the ones I have been looking at, I think that is Prestige. The view from the top is on the website and looks great. Will be certain to check it out. How much was the beer in there? Prague was a lot of fun but I didn't like all the touts pestering you to come to their club. It was a good experince but I wouldnt go back in a hurry.
Old 09 February 2007, 01:55 PM
mn_angrybeats
Scooby Regular

Yes Prestige was the place... bit of pain in the **** to get to ok as a lap dancing bar thought.#

Beer was about 1.20 1.50 ish If I recall, it's strong stuff too most are 5.7%

I prefered Prague if I'm honest, Krakow is more a place I'd take the Missus for a weekend
Old 10 February 2007, 07:18 AM
The Hoff
Scooby Regular

Prague was easy because its so touristy, I am planning to take the missus to Prague later this year now I know the lay of the land.

So that works out to about 25p a pint! Sweet, thats cheaper than Prague. I'm not after getting totally mashed in a different country, just nicely sozzled. Will have to watch how much I drink.
Old 10 February 2007, 10:10 AM
Seamaster
BANNED

Prague is mashed up. No control over the destruction of the old buildings etc. Just a free for all. Bloody murder at night trying to eat in the centre. too many tourists for the amount of restaurants. shame as it use to be realy nice.
Old 10 February 2007, 10:34 AM
The Hoff
Scooby Regular

Not sure what it used to be like but agree about the tourists. We found some good back street pubs and had a really nice steak dinner with 3 rounds of beer for £9. So much better than the steak house on the main street charging £10 for the steak on its own!

There did seem to be a lot of building work going on (24hours a bloomin day!) but some of it was refurbishing other parts were brand new buildings.
Old 10 February 2007, 10:50 AM
Seamaster
BANNED

you should have been there when they (The cechs,) became independant!! what a bloody New Year that was!! the place was awash wish 1/2 naked women mashed badly out of their heads on drink and drugs !Wev ended up in a Club called the "cave" or something. It was like a aircraft hanger on the outside of town. I swear I reccon some people where dead on the floor , realy !! It looked very very bad. 1000's of youngsters so FFFKKD it was untrue. It was like "mad max" meets a "acid trip" people waving guns around the lot !!

Never again.
Old 10 February 2007, 01:29 PM
CooperS
Scooby Regular

Hi "The Hoff"

When we spoke on PM i forgot the name of the strip club we went to, you've reminded me, it was Nightclub 66 that we went to and it was pretty good and not a rip off at all.

People who've NEVER been have a certain view of Krakow (or Poland as a whole), they're almost always wrong (people like Seamaster)

We went last year and there were no big groups of lads "lording the place up" and thinking they were "gods". The place is very very nice, lots of history, get yourself into the salt mines, auschwitz (if you can handle it) and schindler's factory.

We never saw any trouble the whole time we were out there and everyone was treating everyone else with respect. You'll have an amazing time out there.