Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

100 per cent English

Search this Thread

Old 14 November 2006, 05:24 PM
Trout
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 100 per cent English

Given how much energy is put into the race debate I am very surprised that no-one has brought attention to an analysis of this on C4 last night, 100 per cent English!

A few prominent members of society were put through a DNA test to discover their origins in the green and pleasant land. A number of them were very staunch nationalists.

Most interesting were Gary Bushell who was 18% West African and the campaigner for Englishness who effectively said if you could not trace your roots back to Anglo-Saxon times your were an unwanted immigrant. She turned out to be 40% Romany!!! She threatened to sue C4 if they revealed that as it somewhat undermined her political platform.

Generally up to 30-40% of us have Eastern European (Russian, Ukrainian) genes and 20% Middle Eastern.

No real surprise there - but goes to show that nothing really changes and immigration and mixing is not really a novelty.

I wonder how gatty and UB et al would test

Rannoch
Old 14 November 2006, 05:27 PM
AudiLover
Scooby Regular

Oh yeah I wanted to post about this.

Lets see what the scum have to say now
Old 14 November 2006, 05:27 PM
sociophobe
Scooby Regular

She is the cats mother I believe.
Old 14 November 2006, 05:33 PM
Petem95
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Rannoch
Given how much energy is put into the race debate I am very surprised that no-one has brought attention to an analysis of this on C4 last night, 100 per cent English!
Judging by the amount of looney-left contributions you've made to those threads I think you've put more energy into them than anyone else!

I dont think anyone is against people settling here from all over the world, its just when large groups settle here who dont intergrate that problems emerge.

I expect your view would be that we should all change to suit their cultural requirements Rannoch, but my opinion would differ. Who else is up for a bit of Sharia law? (other than Rannoch and Moses)
Old 14 November 2006, 05:47 PM
Trout
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Petem95
Judging by the amount of looney-left contributions you've made to those threads I think you've put more energy into them than anyone else!

I dont think anyone is against people settling here from all over the world, its just when large groups settle here who dont intergrate that problems emerge.

I expect your view would be that we should all change to suit their cultural requirements Rannoch, but my opinion would differ. Who else is up for a bit of Sharia law? (other than Rannoch and Moses)
You are right that I put energy into it - clearly too much time on my hands as I only work part time I feel that humanitarianism is a worthwhile cause

However that last bit you have completely made up. If that is your fear then fine by me but it is nothing to do with my views.

Oh, and for reference I doubt many left-wingers would find any sympathy with my political persuasion either. Although I would consistently observe a certain deafness in the fascist fringe

Rannoch
Old 14 November 2006, 05:56 PM
KiwiGTI
Scooby Regular

Where can you get this test done?
Old 14 November 2006, 05:57 PM
Ben v7
Scooby Regular

Another example this thread of how, in the eyes of some, being anti current mass-immigration means you also must have issues with race.

Speaking for myself, the two arn't linked in the way implied.
Old 14 November 2006, 05:59 PM
WHEELSHOP0_0
Scooby Regular

0% English here.
Old 14 November 2006, 06:02 PM
GC8
Scooby Regular

I agree; Id like to end the nine year long flow of immigrants/bogus asylum-seekers but I object to being labelled racist as a result.

I have no issue at all with the people who belong here; these people simply do not belong here. The involvement of the ignorant (and easily discredited) right, is a God-send for the politically correct.
Old 14 November 2006, 06:02 PM
gatty
Scooby Regular

evening
Old 14 November 2006, 06:04 PM
hectic
Scooby Regular

This green and pleasant land has been raped and pillaged by all and sundry over the ages.. altho' I 'class' myself as English.. im not , truly English as there is Irish Celt in my blood which derived from French blood, which in turn possibly was tainted elsewhere before that..
where do you ever see 'dogs' fighting each other just because they are of a different colour? You, Man , are my brother. I would never dislike you due to colour or creed , only because you have 'wronged' me and ANY colour man could do that....

Peace. out .
Old 14 November 2006, 06:08 PM
borat52
Scooby Regular

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

A few prominent members of society were put through a DNA test to discover their origins in the green and pleasant land. A number of them were very staunch nationalists.

Most interesting were Gary Bushell who was 18% West African and the campaigner for Englishness who effectively said if you could not trace your roots back to Anglo-Saxon times your were an unwanted immigrant. She turned out to be 40% Romany!!! She threatened to sue C4 if they revealed that as it somewhat undermined her political platform.

Generally up to 30-40% of us have Eastern European (Russian, Ukrainian) genes and 20% Middle Eastern.

No real surprise there - but goes to show that nothing really changes and immigration and mixing is not really a novelty.

Rannoch
This news is a relief, I'm sure all of the tensions caused by between completely confilicting cultures and morals will suddenly go away with the result of these DNA tests.

Outside of a few completely racist people in society I think that we all know there is a problem and its not where you come from , but what morals and beliefs you have in relation to those around you that needs to be addressed.
Old 14 November 2006, 06:29 PM
51st state
Scooby Regular

Angry anger

people like rannoch, make me mad
i think a bit of "you come here, there are rules we live by, practise your beliefs in your own time, freedom of speech, you get nothing out until you put in for 5years, all religous attire banned from school, failure to abide by above? the first flight out!
this would then attrack people that could take this country forward, which ever direction it takes,
yes we are mongrels, the last several hundred years of immagrants came here for opertunity, but there were no handouts, they had to work or starve, the council tax payers were not paying for religous buildings to be built, and there were not aeroplanes full of health tourists, these people have no intent to do any good for this country, the same race of people who do live here have no intention of intergrating, they live in there tight communities so they can hide and abuse the system, and because of the PC brigade, no body seems to able to stand up and try to resolve the problem without being called racist ,
then you have the backstabbing, shiester , no bodies, pandering to the this lot and using the PC banner to get them noticed, how is it ever going to get any better, sorted
the ethnics and immagrants are having a ball at the hard working peoples expenses, once they've leeched enough money or got away with enough crime they get on the first plane home
Old 14 November 2006, 06:36 PM
AudiLover
Scooby Regular

What makes me laugh is so many people like UB and the geezer above seem to feel so strongly about this, yet for some reason they wont actually do something about it.

If you think the majority agree with you, and I can see where your coming from, maybe you guys should start a forum, build from there and start a political party if the support is there.
Old 14 November 2006, 06:49 PM
Abdabz
Scooby Regular

Location: Tellins, Home of Super Leagues finest, and where a "split" is not all it seems.

I watched mongrel race or whatever it was called with eddie "I dress like a tw@t" Izzard - Similar take...

I think most 'ahem' racist people dont dislike/fear other races be them 1st or 5th generation because of their genetics. They are disliked/feared for their lack of integration to a christian country with set values and beliefs and in extreme cases a desire to destroy the great country (well great pre new labour) that they have embraced on the one hand and loathe on the other...

PS, I am proper mongrel woof woof genetic cross breeded weirdness person ... Part Russian Jew, Part Danish , Part Irish , Part Scouse and Part Lancastrian ... All my relatives along the branches of my enormous family tree worked hard and made money, settled into the laws and schoolings of this great country almost as if you didnt even know they were here.

Last edited by Abdabz; 14 November 2006 at 06:51 PM.
Old 14 November 2006, 07:15 PM
sociophobe
Scooby Regular

Thumbs down

Rannoch, he posts by day (at w@rk), puts his slippers on by night (oh I'm on my own time now mummy). Put a topic up and be prepared to answer it, oh uber-muppet. Your audience awaits with baited breath. It's a fast paced forum is SN dont ya know, oh guru of all that is PC righteousness.
Old 14 November 2006, 07:24 PM
gatty
Scooby Regular

i am convinced that pre history books there is a gap where us English concoured all of europe then inturn got concored back and thats when we invented the history books. so the romans were old brummies , saxons cocknys, normans just old scoucers. English know that there thorough bred just like the chinese man knows wheres he is from.

me personally , one of my great nans was bodecia. there can you get any more English than that!
Old 14 November 2006, 07:25 PM
borat52
Scooby Regular

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by AudiLover
What makes me laugh is so many people like UB and the geezer above seem to feel so strongly about this, yet for some reason they wont actually do something about it.

If you think the majority agree with you, and I can see where your coming from, maybe you guys should start a forum, build from there and start a political party if the support is there.
Actually, more people in England voted for the conservatives at the last election than any other party. They championed a 'cap' on immigration numbers, and before that Hague said in his manifesto that he would place all asylum seekers into holding centres until their plight could be proved. Both Howard and Hague were called racist which killed the debate and now 6+ years on we have this problem. But hey, c'mon, (In your best blair voice) Tone tried his best so its all OK that people live in our country who want to destroy it. Say what you want about Hague/Howard but they would have sorted this for definate.
Old 14 November 2006, 07:26 PM
unclebuck
Scooby Regular

Talking

Another lefty fuitloop owned. Probs spent all day winding himself up over this...

Right, off to the BNP website for some more choice quotes to get the PC crazies' blood pressure to boiling point....
Old 14 November 2006, 07:32 PM
unclebuck
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by borat52
Actually, more people in England voted for the conservatives at the last election than any other party.
That's true. If we had a more progressive electoral system we should have seen the back of New Labour then.

With Howard in charge do you think we would be staring over the abyss at a full on Police State awaiting the introduction of DNA biometrics for all, ID Cards, Road Charging, Black Boxes in cars, Poll Tax based on property value, NHS melt down, Brain Drain, etc, etc...
Old 14 November 2006, 07:46 PM
gatty
Scooby Regular

whats this fred about? being English or what!
Old 14 November 2006, 07:51 PM
51st state
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

well said BORAT and UNCLEBUCK

the PC brigadeand new labour are frightened by the BNP,
wether they are as bad as they are portrade i don't know?
but i think they are made to look worse to try and stem votes

ID cards!! stop terrorism and crime???
9/11 pilots were model citizens
crime! if the PUNISHMENT is a doddle then you'll do the crime!
Old 14 November 2006, 07:52 PM
AudiLover
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by borat52
Actually, more people in England voted for the conservatives at the last election than any other party. They championed a 'cap' on immigration numbers, and before that Hague said in his manifesto that he would place all asylum seekers into holding centres until their plight could be proved. Both Howard and Hague were called racist which killed the debate and now 6+ years on we have this problem. But hey, c'mon, (In your best blair voice) Tone tried his best so its all OK that people live in our country who want to destroy it. Say what you want about Hague/Howard but they would have sorted this for definate.

but more regions where labour victories hence labour being in power. No excuse mate. maybe they should have been better at campaigning
Old 14 November 2006, 07:57 PM
GC8
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Abdabz
...Part Lancastrian...
How terrible for you...
Old 14 November 2006, 07:59 PM
gatty
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by 51st state
well said BORAT and UNCLEBUCK

the PC brigadeand new labour are frightened by the BNP,
wether they are as bad as they are portrade i don't know?
but i think they are made to look worse to try and stem votes

ID cards!! stop terrorism and crime???
9/11 pilots were model citizens
crime! if the PUNISHMENT is a doddle then you'll do the crime!

where was you on the bnp and nick griffin threads?
Old 14 November 2006, 08:04 PM
sociophobe
Scooby Regular

You are right that I put energy into it - clearly too much time on my hands as I only work part time I feel that humanitarianism is a worthwhile cause

However that last bit you have completely made up. If that is your fear then fine by me but it is nothing to do with my views.

Oh, and for reference I doubt many left-wingers would find any sympathy with my political persuasion either. Although I would consistently observe a certain deafness in the fascist fringe

Rannoch
So who is she part timer? Your audience awaits as always.
Old 15 November 2006, 07:18 AM
_Meridian_
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by unclebuck

With Howard in charge do you think we would be staring over the abyss at a full on Police State awaiting the introduction of DNA biometrics for all, ID Cards, Road Charging, Black Boxes in cars, Poll Tax based on property value, NHS melt down, Brain Drain, etc, etc...

Yes.

Take Road Pricing: originally a Tory idea from about 1990, but abandoned because the technology of the time wasn't up to it (no commercial GPS in those days). ID cards have been proposed repeatedly by the Tories when in power, but usually shot down over cost. Tax based on property value? Ah - that would be the Council Tax. Remind me again who brought that in?

It's a funny thing about British politics that actually the two parties agree on a lot more than it appears, particularly when it comes to raising revenue. It is common for an opposition party to claim it is against something being done by the party in power, but for the same party to keep the idea after they get into power. Remember the Fuel Price Escalator? Tory idea, derided by Labour, kept by Labour (and abandoned by Labour). A typical example. You can be sure that if the Tories get in at the next election then you will STILL get an ID card - only the exact format will change. You will still probably get road pricing, just maybe a different distribution of charging.

M
Old 15 November 2006, 07:37 AM
bigsinky
Scooby Regular

0% english here as well. c'mon norn iron.
Old 15 November 2006, 09:17 AM
pwhittle
Scooby Regular

Rannoch
Interesting, shame I missed it
My history is terrible, but I believe the Angles (SP) and the Saxons were originally from Germany?
Old 15 November 2006, 10:16 AM
Wurzel
Scooby Senior

Received 73 Likes on 54 Posts
Cool

Originally Posted by Abdabz
Part Lancastrian ...
Originally Posted by GC8
How terrible for you...
Same here

50% Geordie
50% Cockney
100% Lancastrian

But can trace family history back to 830 Germany.

Last edited by Wurzel; 15 November 2006 at 10:19 AM.

Quick Reply: 100 per cent English