Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Some people !!!!

Search this Thread

Old 22 September 2006, 11:35 PM
ScottyScoob
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Some people !!!!

Last year my gf (fiance now) got enaged we decided to buy a house together, she decided to move out her flat and She gave her flat mate a months notice as required and moved out. Her flat mate who was a bit of a bunny boiler and evil, went mental and broke down and tried evil things to get her to stay. My finace gave her the usual I have to move on but we swill still stay friends speach. Anyway they lost contact all our friends said it the best thing as her flat mate was wierd. When my finace moved out they still had an outstanding council tax bill, my other half paid her share back but the council didnt care and want the full balance from either off them so we paid them back. Now we need the rest from the evil flat mate, we sent a letter asking for it no reply, our solictor sent a letter, no reply. We took her to small claims court, she never turned up. Now we have to get the sherrifs officers on her. We have phoned her and also phoned the landlord asking if she is still there, he is not sure (WTF!!!) Its like she has dissapeard of the earth, but after spending over 90 grand on a house we kinda need the money!!!

To give you an idea what the evil one is like she told my fiance that her parents split up for sympathy, funny that our family know her parents and all is fine) oh and she also stole the cat !!!

Any advice ???

(i have had a bit to drink and having a rant so there)
Old 23 September 2006, 12:34 AM
AudiLover
Scooby Regular

you can buy a house for 90k
Old 23 September 2006, 12:49 AM
ScottyScoob
Scooby Regular

Aye in Aberdeen,