the mujahid, the true definition

Search this Thread

Old 26 August 2006, 08:51 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default the mujahid, the true definition

the true definition of the ultimate warrior, i found it on the net, first time i seen this definition, its beautiful

im talking about the proper mujahids not the terrorists who kill civilians before any troll hijacks it

The Mujahid is like water in a river stream; he swarms every possible path and every path that comes in his way. When the enemy strikes the water stream with his sword, he is not able to stop the flow that will reach him. If the enemy stabs the water with his dagger, the Mujahid flows around the blade and reaches the enemy. Even the mightiest of swords can never leave a scar on the Mujahid. There are times where the Mujahid is forced to go down a rocky stream; but he never complains or whines. When the Mujahid is joined by other Mujahideen, they create an ocean. If it is in the will of Allah, the Mujahideen will create as many Tsunamis’ as they can. They can bring great destruction to their enemies. A single Mujahid strikes fear into the heart of the enemies, by the will of Allah. So the enemies run.

The Mujahid is constantly searching for death. He will run all the way to the base of the enemies for the purpose of humiliating them. But what he is searching for, deep down in his soul, is martyrdom. He wants to die. He wants to be inside the beautiful and fresh gardens of Paradise. So he fights ferociously. He has the heart of a lion: he doesn’t fear anyone and is confident of his power. He is proud as a tiger on the battlefield: he never humbles himself in front of his enemy. He is as ruthless as a bear; he fights with all his weapons. When he looses his weapons or runs out of ammunition, he fights with his claws and his teeth. When his enemy is in plain sight, he charges like a boar; never turning around. His strategy is that of a wolf; if one direction doesn’t work, he would try another. He carries weapons like an ant: he carries more than his own weight. He attacks at the speed of a cheetah and follows his enemy like a persistent dog: he never gives his enemies a chance. He is always looking for an opportunity like an Eagle.

The Mujahid’s soul is like a rock. You cannot break him with your fingers. You cannot break him with your words. You cannot break him with your feelings. When the Mujahid is thrown in the right direction, he breaks everything in his path and causes destruction.

The Mujahid is like a powerful wind. It decapitates injustice, bends the trees of oppression, smashes the castles of the tyrants, and makes the enemies hate to go outdoors. He makes the inhabitants never forget the name of his storm. After the storm is over, the inhabitants realize that the Mujahid had purified that land of the enemies. The enemies are thrown out of the earth.

The Mujahid is like a squirrel. He confuses his enemies greatly when jumping from one tree to another within a matter of moments. Then, when the enemy’s eyes are dazed, the Mujahid takes the opportunity and jumps on the enemy.

The Mujahid is like a hidden watchdog in a yard. The enemy thinks the battlefield belongs to him, until the Mujahid bursts out and makes the enemy run out of his boots.

The Mujahid is like a monk and a knight. Throughout the entire day, he is fighting. But at the early hours of the night, he is in sincere devout worship to Allah.

The Mujahid is as sharp as a seagull when it detects the fish in the water and grabs it. He will do whatever he can to know where his enemies are; even if it means taking risks.

The Mujahid is like a venom snake: he sneaks upon his enemy with complete silence. When he is near, he attacks and leashes his venom into the enemy’s territory.

The Mujahid is like a thorn bush. Even if an enemy somehow captures him, the enemy will still end up being poked deep repeatedly.

The Mujahid is like a dark cloud. He hovers over the enemies with thunderclaps that terrorize their hearts, and lightning strikes that make the enemies hate warfare.

The Mujahid can outdo a donkey in patience and outdo a horse in courage.

The Mujahid is like a star in the Universe. When he is with his Mujahideen, they become many stars and light up the Universe. In addition, they form the constellation of a sword. They know that Paradise lies under the shade of the sword.
Old 26 August 2006, 08:53 PM
gripper
Scooby Newbie

CooperS
Scooby Regular

So what's a Mujahid?
Alas
Scooby Regular

Hi Moses
Sounds like a Jackie Chan movie
Old 26 August 2006, 08:58 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

Originally Posted by Alas
Hi Moses

lol sure does mate lol hope u had a nice weekend bud

i sure did celtic won haha, fantastic

coopers , check it out dude in wikepedia

im in a rush at the moment im listening tae george galloway in talksport from lebanon and its awesome
listen to him its on till 10 pm

and also watch channel 813 islam channel on sky a direct interview with the hezbollah mp of lebanon tomorrow at 9.30 pm
Old 26 August 2006, 08:59 PM
speye91
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Alas
Hi Moses

There was a good Jakie Chan film om last night.
Old 26 August 2006, 09:01 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

Originally Posted by CooperS
So what's a Mujahid?

also i will give u a wee rought idea what a mujahid is

someone who resists against injustice or oppression and strives to do good and be just in this world

not just muslims but any good person

lets say if their woz a wee girl gonna crash on the road or a car woz gonna crash into her and u went and put your life into danger by saving her, thats u doing jihad dude against your fear and u r ready to give your life to save someone, thats jihad meaning struggle and to strive

theirs more to it, but im listening to the radio

u have a nice weekend cooper
Old 26 August 2006, 09:06 PM
sarasquares
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by CooperS
So what's a Mujahid?
arent they based in Luton Beds?

not far from me
Old 26 August 2006, 10:04 PM
Petem95
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by moses
also i will give u a wee rought idea what a mujahid is

someone who resists against injustice or oppression and strives to do good
How ironic - sounds like they would be totally anti-muslim then!!!
Old 26 August 2006, 10:29 PM
Diesel
Scooby Regular

A lovely friend [from Lebanon, called Taleen, who is texting me for jobs now!!!] told me that 'Mujahadeen' meant 'gentlemen' - something that translates very well into English values.

However all that prose above reminds me of that quite likeable character from Iraq during the war - all talk and absolutely no use or substance! Sounds like the poetic hyperbole of a man full of Tennents!!!! Much cheaper than tech or weapons! I dont feel in any way intimidated sorry Moses... You need proper weapons to threaten the oppressors, as Iran well knows...

D
Old 26 August 2006, 10:51 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

Originally Posted by Diesel
A lovely friend [from Lebanon, called Taleen, who is texting me for jobs now!!!] told me that 'Mujahadeen' meant 'gentlemen' - something that translates very well into English values.

However all that prose above reminds me of that quite likeable character from Iraq during the war - all talk and absolutely no use or substance! Sounds like the poetic hyperbole of a man full of Tennents!!!! Much cheaper than tech or weapons! I dont feel in any way intimidated sorry Moses... You need proper weapons to threaten the oppressors, as Iran well knows...

D

diesel dude u might have slept during the lebanon war, hezbollah kicked israel's *** and might

they did it 3 times in history

mujahideen rock

u mind the original chechen war when the mujahideen defeated russia in the early 90'sand also the afghans defeating russia and sent them packing

they were the true mujahideen of their time

cheers
Old 26 August 2006, 11:02 PM
rob878
Scooby Regular

from my all be it simplistic point of view, so please excuse me. The only reason why the west now and Russia in the nineties have any interest in the `Stan is down to oil plain and simple. Colonel Tim Collins made the point that as poppies are the main crop in the regoin and there is shortage of medical opium the best approach would be not to burn the crops but to offer a decent price for the crop.

But then that would be a rather unamerican approach as opposed to shoving McD's onto a the local population
Old 26 August 2006, 11:04 PM
Abdul-Muiz
Scooby Newbie

Angry

the true definition of the ultimate warrior, i found it on the net, first time i seen this definition, its beautiful

im talking about the proper mujahids not the terrorists who kill civilians before any troll hijacks it

The Mujahid is like water in a river stream; he swarms every possible path and every path that comes in his way. When the enemy strikes the water stream with his sword, he is not able to stop the flow that will reach him. If the enemy stabs the water with his dagger, the Mujahid flows around the blade and reaches the enemy. Even the mightiest of swords can never leave a scar on the Mujahid. There are times where the Mujahid is forced to go down a rocky stream; but he never complains or whines. When the Mujahid is joined by other Mujahideen, they create an ocean. If it is in the will of Allah, the Mujahideen will create as many Tsunamis’ as they can. They can bring great destruction to their enemies. A single Mujahid strikes fear into the heart of the enemies, by the will of Allah. So the enemies run.

The Mujahid is constantly searching for death. He will run all the way to the base of the enemies for the purpose of humiliating them. But what he is searching for, deep down in his soul, is martyrdom. He wants to die. He wants to be inside the beautiful and fresh gardens of Paradise. So he fights ferociously. He has the heart of a lion: he doesn’t fear anyone and is confident of his power. He is proud as a tiger on the battlefield: he never humbles himself in front of his enemy. He is as ruthless as a bear; he fights with all his weapons. When he looses his weapons or runs out of ammunition, he fights with his claws and his teeth. When his enemy is in plain sight, he charges like a boar; never turning around. His strategy is that of a wolf; if one direction doesn’t work, he would try another. He carries weapons like an ant: he carries more than his own weight. He attacks at the speed of a cheetah and follows his enemy like a persistent dog: he never gives his enemies a chance. He is always looking for an opportunity like an Eagle.

The Mujahid’s soul is like a rock. You cannot break him with your fingers. You cannot break him with your words. You cannot break him with your feelings. When the Mujahid is thrown in the right direction, he breaks everything in his path and causes destruction.

The Mujahid is like a powerful wind. It decapitates injustice, bends the trees of oppression, smashes the castles of the tyrants, and makes the enemies hate to go outdoors. He makes the inhabitants never forget the name of his storm. After the storm is over, the inhabitants realize that the Mujahid had purified that land of the enemies. The enemies are thrown out of the earth.

The Mujahid is like a squirrel. He confuses his enemies greatly when jumping from one tree to another within a matter of moments. Then, when the enemy’s eyes are dazed, the Mujahid takes the opportunity and jumps on the enemy.

The Mujahid is like a hidden watchdog in a yard. The enemy thinks the battlefield belongs to him, until the Mujahid bursts out and makes the enemy run out of his boots.

The Mujahid is like a monk and a knight. Throughout the entire day, he is fighting. But at the early hours of the night, he is in sincere devout worship to Allah.

The Mujahid is as sharp as a seagull when it detects the fish in the water and grabs it. He will do whatever he can to know where his enemies are; even if it means taking risks.

The Mujahid is like a venom snake: he sneaks upon his enemy with complete silence. When he is near, he attacks and leashes his venom into the enemy’s territory.

The Mujahid is like a thorn bush. Even if an enemy somehow captures him, the enemy will still end up being poked deep repeatedly.

The Mujahid is like a dark cloud. He hovers over the enemies with thunderclaps that terrorize their hearts, and lightning strikes that make the enemies hate warfare.

The Mujahid can outdo a donkey in patience and outdo a horse in courage.

The Mujahid is like a star in the Universe. When he is with his Mujahideen, they become many stars and light up the Universe. In addition, they form the constellation of a sword. They know that Paradise lies under the shade of the sword.

bros u you speek the tryth - we will all soon lie under the shade of the sword

peace
Old 26 August 2006, 11:11 PM
Diesel
Scooby Regular

Moses, much as I wish the arrogant opressors within the state of Israel were taught a lesson in humanity I think the Lebanese suffered far more than the Israelis. That is no victory in my book.

Dont get me started on Chechnya. Despie the despicable cold war style oppression by Russia any person shooting children in the back [Beslan] has no further cause or sympathy availible. They can all rot in hell as far as I am concerned and the more pain they suffer the better. You and and I as fathers of adored beautiful children would surely agree - no cause or desparation could justify those actions. They were no mujahedin in my book - just murderous terrorists that do your cause much more harm [and I mean PROPER terrorists - not as defined by G Bush & T Blair].

D

Last edited by Diesel; 26 August 2006 at 11:13 PM.
Old 27 August 2006, 12:33 AM
Jdub
Scooby Regular

Moses I have read a couple of your posts now and I am not very happy, scoobynet is no place for propoganda and bull****.
Old 27 August 2006, 03:28 AM
mickywrx
Unmapped 12.4s @ 105

Location: Newcastle. 330bhp-289lb/ft @ 1bar boost - 12.4s @ 105mph
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Jdub
Moses I have read a couple of your posts now and I am not very happy, scoobynet is no place for propoganda and bull****.
You one of Rabids friends?

As I read Moses first post, (Thread starter), it seemed neither propoganda or bull****. I could well be wrong, since I have very limited knowledge of religions that seemingly originate in the middle east.
Old 27 August 2006, 07:35 AM
Suresh
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Thumbs down

A single Mujahid strikes fear into the heart of the enemies, by the will of Allah. So the enemies run.

The Mujahid is constantly searching for death. He will run all the way to the base of the enemies for the purpose of humiliating them. But what he is searching for, deep down in his soul, is martyrdom. He wants to die.
Sorry chap, there is nothing beautiful about death and destruction. That you as a paid-up member of the 'religion of peace' might find that violence is a an acceptable solution is disturbing.

"Fighting for peace is like f-ucking for virginity"
"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind"

Not trolling, but Israel certainly got a bloody nose, but was not defeated. The hundreds of thousands of south-Lebanese who have buried their dead and will now have to live in tents in abject poverty thanks to Hezbollah are the real losers of the conflict. Are they rejoicing about this great victory? I think not.
Old 27 August 2006, 10:50 AM
dsmith
Scooby Regular

im talking about the proper mujahids not the terrorists who kill civilians
So NOT the hezbollah that fire missiles indiscriminately into civilian towns then...? or blow up civilian busses ?

Or will this be another case of "they're not civilians they're evil zionists so legitimate targets"

Last edited by dsmith; 27 August 2006 at 10:54 AM.
Old 27 August 2006, 10:53 AM
Rabid
BANNED

Originally Posted by mickywrx
You one of Rabids friends?
I'm pro moses and his beliefs. Politically we share some similar ideas. Therefore the poster in question is unlikely to be 'one of my friends'.
Old 27 August 2006, 11:38 AM
B9GLY
Scooby Regular

mujahids ???

i thought it was an indian takeaway!
Old 27 August 2006, 11:38 AM
Warwick-hunt
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Abdul-Muiz

peace
see you've got a new user name abdul

bros u speak the shyte - we will all soon lie under the shade because we're bored who cares what mujahid means, i think one sight of a sword and you would faint, no one cares, get on a plane to muslim land and tell someone there...........bye
Old 27 August 2006, 12:36 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

Originally Posted by Diesel
Moses, much as I wish the arrogant opressors within the state of Israel were taught a lesson in humanity I think the Lebanese suffered far more than the Israelis. That is no victory in my book.

Dont get me started on Chechnya. Despie the despicable cold war style oppression by Russia any person shooting children in the back [Beslan] has no further cause or sympathy availible. They can all rot in hell as far as I am concerned and the more pain they suffer the better. You and and I as fathers of adored beautiful children would surely agree - no cause or desparation could justify those actions. They were no mujahedin in my book - just murderous terrorists that do your cause much more harm [and I mean PROPER terrorists - not as defined by G Bush & T Blair].

D

diesel i agree they will rot in hell, what those ******** did in beslan is truly a sin and evil, their not mujahideen, the original war in 1992 thats a mujahideen war mate and 1999 and also i dont know if u saw the interview earlier this yr with shamil the guy who ordered it with the abc news and the interviee asked him why he did it, he said the world watched when the chechen children were massacred and said nothing and he had to give russia back the same medicine and it woz a cry for the injustices against chechnya, what he did woz truly evil , most def, what russia did over the 20 yrs is far worse , if u want bodycounts of kids, basically all the children and men during the war not combatents were slaughtered and the elderly killed by russians and young girls systematically raped.

no one can condone what happened in beslan it woz an evil indeed

and regarding lebanon lost more, yes materially not spiritually, as jesus taught to be like the spirit of God and not to rely on materialism, God is the provider and he granted victory to lebanon and hezbollah

and those who say hezbollah r terrorists, u must be joking, israel is a terrorist, hezbollah is resistance and if u talk about the rockets into civilian area's it is only 2% of what israel did to lebanon and check out the bodycouny it outnumbers it 10 times or more

and its a pity hezbollah dont have precision guided missiles, ,they hit **** targets, unlike israel who had precision guided missiles and still committed a holocaust against the lebanese and r still doing it against the palestinians

hope u understand diesel, i respect your views and u aint a troll like others, so any criticism of me from u, i accept coz inside your heart, your a decent human being and r entitled to your views

peace

thanks rabid bros

i always loved the ways of the true mujahideen, it reminds me of my hero's the samurai warriors and shoguns of old and the muslim hero's saracens, moors and turkic warriors and ottomons of old before they were contaminated and also the beloved jannisery warriors

peace
Old 27 August 2006, 12:40 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

Originally Posted by Suresh
Sorry chap, there is nothing beautiful about death and destruction. That you as a paid-up member of the 'religion of peace' might find that violence is a an acceptable solution is disturbing.

"Fighting for peace is like f-ucking for virginity"
"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind"

Not trolling, but Israel certainly got a bloody nose, but was not defeated. The hundreds of thousands of south-Lebanese who have buried their dead and will now have to live in tents in abject poverty thanks to Hezbollah are the real losers of the conflict. Are they rejoicing about this great victory? I think not.

hi dude, in the west everything begins with sex, so it ends in sex

its mythical bull**** that muslims r ready to sacrifice themselves for virgins and 72 isnt even in the quran or nothing

holy war isnt mentioned int he quran either, show it to me, theirs nothing in it

it says when the muslims will go to heaven , they will have wonderful things their, rivers, milkand honey, basically anything they wished for and also their will be spouses untouched before, no reference of sexual activity

the west is occupied with sex and ****, so they luv taking something out of context and exploiting it

its for the glory of God they sacrifice themselves and to fight oppression

u r from hindu stock, didnt krishna say to arjun for the truth even if u have to fight your relatives, u should, coz u fight an unjust people and evil, even against your own blood, coz arjun surely didnt wanna fight with his cousins and uncles and blood
Old 27 August 2006, 12:44 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

diesel this is for u

http://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/Inte...=990187&page=1
Old 27 August 2006, 12:54 PM
Ben v7
Scooby Regular

Moses - knew you'd pop up before too long.

Here we go again...
Old 27 August 2006, 01:00 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

Originally Posted by Ben v7
Moses - knew you'd pop up before too long.

Here we go again...

lol sorry dude

im aff anyways

peace
Old 27 August 2006, 01:22 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

sorry just this last poem before i go

My brothers we remember you...How shall we compare?
The defenders of the muslims, upholding the banner of Islam.
In the mountains and the hills...
the enemy surrounds you but you stand firm,
trusting in Allah, keeper of the strong

And the wind is blowing from your left...
Oh how shaytaan has engulfed the West,
and they come for you, filled with unrest ...rage upon rage towards those
who strive the best...
May Allah keep you in peace,
and the tranquility of His promise fill your hearts
and in your graves may you find rest.

My brothers from every race...O how we have failed you...
failed to come to your aid and to join you in this crusade,
of the establishment of the way of Allah and His Messenger(sal allahu alaihi
wa salam)
The Light of each face and the brightness of each day.

In valleys and deep caves you hide, but are not afraid
For it is the supreme scent of Jannah that you crave...
Knowing that Allah's help is near,
And His reward is true for a heart that strives on the battlefield, without
faltering, without fear.

And our tears are happy tears...from our memory you are not erased
For you are not dead but alive...with Noor upon your face
For Islam you have bled,
Allah's path is your heart's content,
so with peace and contentment, lie down upon your bed.

O'Mujahideen warrior, defender of what is right!
surrounded by Allah's mercy and grace, the most precious of light
O'my brothers who have left those whom they dearly loved
Forgotten this world, this dunya, for a treasure beyond words
Striving to uphold the perfected religion...Islam...so beautiful,
most beautiful of all.

And my brothers who have lagged behind...
Arise and fight!!! Establish the way that is true!!!
The path was only established by the blood of those who came before you.

O'Ummah of Rasullulah(sal alahu alaihi wa salam),
Come to the path of success!!!
Forget the life of this world, this dunya and seek after that which is best,
The path of Allah and His Messenger(sal alahu alaihi wa salam)...
wherein each heart finds rest.

By whom have you been decieved,
into thinking that the path of Allah is too fundamental, too extreme?
In this world there is bliss?
Nay, Wake up Oh deceived one,
for the life of this world is only paradise for the kufaar and mushrikeen.

O'Mujahideen warrior! The enemy is plotting...
and Allah is plotting too,
and what they conspire against you will never succeed...
For Allah the Most High, Most Great is All-Hearing and All-Knowing of the
unseen.

Animosity pours forth from their eyes, a hatred from the soul...
Purify yourselves O'believers! Fight for the sake of this deen!
Make Al-Firdaus your goal!
Allah the Most High, Most Great is the protector of the believers,
for Allah encompasses everything.

O' Muslimeen and muslimah, cry until your heart bleeds...
Abandon the filth of this world and its pain, its greed
If death were to come to you,
would you cling to the life of this world or your Lord?
Who is it that you need?

Abandon the filth of this world and its pain...
the lust that leads to child molestation and rape,
the greed that leads to murder
and the envy that leads to hate

Who is that evil whisperer that you hear?
causing you to forget the reason why you are here...
Remember Allah, if you fear
Remember Rasullulah( sal allahu alaihi wa sallam) and our own shortcomings
with every tear.

Cry until your heart bleeds
and remember the Sahabah and Rasullulah (sal allahu alaihi wa sallam)
Not only fought to establish Islam, but they fought for you and me,
With their wealth, lives and property
Nay they are not dead but alive...with Noor upon their face.

O' Allah, Most High, Most Great, please forgive us our sins and selfish,
vain pursuits.
O' Allah Most Merciful, Most Kind...guide us along the path of those whom
you favored, not of those who earned your anger or went astray.
O' Allah, Most Hight, Most Great...please forgive us for our mistakes.
Ameen.
Old 27 August 2006, 01:32 PM
wrxtankie
Scooby Regular

Location: A.K.A RAIDEN, Watford & Tidworth. V7 STI Type RA Spec C, V2 STI,97JDM WRX, Daytona 675R

Originally Posted by Abdul-Muiz

peace
And people like me are here to make sure you do!!! LOL
Old 27 August 2006, 01:38 PM
Suresh
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by wrxtankie
LMFAO
Old 27 August 2006, 02:11 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

Talking

Originally Posted by wrxtankie

lol impossible haha, nice to see u again mate, i woz wondering where u went and hows u u back from iraq

Quick Reply: the mujahid, the true definition