Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Nice to see blubberboy(ronaldo) at end of match crying

Search this Thread

Old 05 July 2006, 10:04 PM
^OPM^
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nice to see blubberboy(ronaldo) at end of match crying

hee hee-nice to see him blubbing at end-i think its lucky for france that Saha cant play next game-way he was helping out other side at end-think bartez aka coco the clown is defo a weak link-can they truly not find someone else in france who can play better in goal then him-maybe a 15 yr old schoolboy!
Old 05 July 2006, 10:09 PM
SPEN555
Scooby Regular

Yup

I laughed when I saw that. He might fall down the stairs as he can't see walking back to the changing rooms (I wish!)
Old 05 July 2006, 10:12 PM
webby v7 slipperwagon
Scooby Regular

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ^OPM^
hee hee-nice to see him blubbing at end-i think its lucky for france that Saha cant play next game-way he was helping out other side at end-think bartez aka coco the clown is defo a weak link-can they truly not find someone else in france who can play better in goal then him-maybe a 15 yr old schoolboy!
Have to say i think the Italians will clinch it, but i did like the way Zizou, Henry and co, got straight up after they were fouled. Unlike those dirty play acting scabs of footy Portugirl'y. I really think teams like them should be on a points per dive charter. More you dive,cheat,bait the ref etc.. the more points you get. So many points and you are banned for the first three games of any pre tournament qualifiers. Job done Mr fatter, i mean farter, Blatter thats it Mr Fraud Blatter.
Old 05 July 2006, 10:17 PM
Petem95
Scooby Regular

I wasnt sure who I wanted to win that match - obviously I hate the French, but then didnt want to see Ronaldo looking happy at the end of it, so glad they lost I suppose - just hope the Frogs get whipped in the final!
Old 05 July 2006, 10:19 PM
jods
Scooby Senior

The frogs won't have a leg to stand on.
Old 05 July 2006, 10:39 PM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Not even world cup glory to console him when he is frozen out at old trafford !
Old 05 July 2006, 11:34 PM
2000TLondon
Scooby Regular

Yes, seeing that cheating, gobby litlle .... crying at the end made me feel very good!

He'll be crying harder when Rooney tears strips off him at every training session next season!

There's always a team every tournament who cheapen the whole thing, the diving, the screaming, the pleading and whinging! No wonder they haven't scored many goals, they're sat on the pitch most of the match. ......ers!
Old 06 July 2006, 07:15 AM
r32
Scooby Regular

I just thought it was great the crowd booed Ronaldo every time he touched the ball. Obviously the French fans didnt like what he did either.
I think this crowd reaction may stay with him for some time..... sad?
Old 06 July 2006, 07:25 AM
fitzscoob
Scooby Regular

He deserved everything he got.

I would have said he wasnt just crying about going out, he was probably a little upset at the thought of having to fly back to manchester where everyone now hates him - oh yes, and bumping into Mr Rooney during training may be interesting for him.
Old 06 July 2006, 08:54 AM
mad_dr
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by webby v7 slipperwagon
I really think teams like them should be on a points per dive charter. More you dive,cheat,bait the ref etc.. the more points you get. So many points and you are banned for the first three games of any pre tournament qualifiers.
Agreed. But in addition - to put a little more pressure on them to behave themselves, not only do you pick up a ban, but your team can only field 10 players in the following match. That should teach them a little bit of responsibility!
Old 06 July 2006, 09:01 AM
SiPie
Scooby Regular

So let me get this right....

....obviously Ronaldo nust have forced Rooney at gun-point to stamp on the guys *****

In professional football (even junior level), in fact most sports, you'll get wound up by more experienced prats than Ronaldo...

Quit blaming someone else for Rooneys temperament and get over it
Old 06 July 2006, 09:11 AM
fitzscoob
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by SiPie
So let me get this right....

....obviously Ronaldo nust have forced Rooney at gun-point to stamp on the guys *****

In professional football (even junior level), in fact most sports, you'll get wound up by more experienced prats than Ronaldo...

Quit blaming someone else for Rooneys temperament and get over it
Is it clear that he was actually sent off for stamping? Personally when I watch the replay it looks like he is off balance.

I thought he was sent off for the gentle push that Ronaldo received - which to be honest he deserved more for that pethetic display.

I thought Rooney was pretty calm thoughout and what he actually did with the push is no worse than what happens when players jostle about during free kicks and corners.
Old 06 July 2006, 09:23 AM
davegtt
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by SiPie
Si, Rooney wasnt going to be sent off for standing on the guys nutts. It was only when Ronaldo started to get involved that it started to go pear shaped.
Old 06 July 2006, 09:27 AM
jjones
Scooby Regular

it's pissing it down with rain, i have just started a days work and i have a hangover.

but everytime i look at this picture i feel fu$£^%%% great

Last edited by jjones; 06 July 2006 at 09:29 AM.
Old 06 July 2006, 10:08 AM
alcazar
Scooby Regular

Received 27 Likes on 25 Posts

Rooney's temperament is suspect. NOT the first time he's been sent off, nor will it be the last.

Just look at his pathetic display when substituted..........

Alcazar
Old 06 July 2006, 10:22 AM
urban
Scooby Regular

Why is everyone defending Rooney. He's a *****, and is going to end up in serious trouble for his temper.

Can someone PLEASE tell me what he actually did for England during the world cup?

Shaun
Old 06 July 2006, 10:40 AM
Wurzel
Scooby Senior

Received 73 Likes on 54 Posts
Cool

Originally Posted by urban
Can someone PLEASE tell me what he actually did for England during the world cup?

Shaun
He was the only English player to get sent off with a red card! that's what he did for England
Old 06 July 2006, 10:43 AM
urban
Scooby Regular

And was the only English player to stomp on another players bollox.
Old 06 July 2006, 11:05 AM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

It wasn't a good match, spoiled by all the diving etc. I think diving should be treated as a blatant foul and the guilty player should be red carded for it. Rooney got what he deserved I reckon but the worse thing was that his lack of self control let his team down badly. I don't remember anything particularly good that he did during the matches he played in.

Les
Old 06 July 2006, 11:10 AM
fitzscoob
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Leslie
It wasn't a good match, spoiled by all the diving etc. I think diving should be treated as a blatant foul and the guilty player should be red carded for it. Rooney got what he deserved I reckon but the worse thing was that his lack of self control let his team down badly. I don't remember anything particularly good that he did during the matches he played in.

Les

Its a bit unfair to criticize him for his performance when he was playing out of position with a completely different support system in place. I think they all underachieved with exception to Owen Hargrieves.
Old 06 July 2006, 11:23 AM
Wurzel
Scooby Senior

sorry but I do not understand all this "out of position" excuse. The guy is a striker he was up front where he should have been, so what if he was on his own there were 9 other players on the pitch. 4 of them defending and 5 of them who should have been able to kick the ball to Rooney who should have been able to put it in the net.

Surely these positions with the exception of the goalie are only for show. As soon as the ball is kicked off the centre spot everybody runs around all over the place.

so can someone explain what "out of position" actually means?

I play rugby and can play any position in the back line with no problems what so ever.

Last edited by Wurzel; 06 July 2006 at 11:25 AM.
Old 06 July 2006, 11:41 AM
fitzscoob
Scooby Regular

The biggest problem was that he was on his own as a lone striker where in every day life for him he works behind the striker feeding *****, or running in from just outside the box.

Every time he was targetted for a pass he had no one near him for support, and was generally up against 4 defenders. He had no one to pass the ball to so he could move into positions.

Its not an excuse as I feel we greatly underachieved regardless - but to pick Rooney and slate his performance when he was well out on his own is a pointless exercise.
Old 06 July 2006, 12:27 PM
Wurzel
Scooby Senior

Cool

Originally Posted by fitzscoob
The biggest problem was that he was on his own as a lone striker where in every day life for him he works behind the striker feeding *****, or running in from just outside the box.

Every time he was targetted for a pass he had no one near him for support, and was generally up against 4 defenders. He had no one to pass the ball to so he could move into positions.

Its not an excuse as I feel we greatly underachieved regardless - but to pick Rooney and slate his performance when he was well out on his own is a pointless exercise.
So surely it was down to the 5 midfield players to support him then? which they failed to do.
Old 06 July 2006, 12:35 PM
fitzscoob
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Wurzel
So surely it was down to the 5 midfield players to support him then? which they failed to do.
Correct, and he shouldnt have been up there on his own.
Old 06 July 2006, 01:02 PM
FlightMan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by alcazar
Rooney's temperament is suspect. NOT the first time he's been sent off, nor will it be the last.

Just look at his pathetic display when substituted..........

Alcazar
Your idea of a "pathetic display when substituted" is different to mine. I saw a highly motivated, passionate footballer SHAKE HANDS with his manager, accepting his decison, then express his feelings at being substituted, when he clearly thought he was better placed to help his country win a football match, by being on the pitch.
Gary Neville's expression tells how "serious" this "pathetic display when substituted" was. He was pi$$ing himself.
Old 06 July 2006, 01:05 PM
FlightMan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Leslie

Les
3 quick touches on the touchline, knocking the ball through the defenders ( Ecuador? ) legs, then setting Lampard up springs to mind. Also killing a 50 yard ball dead, that dropped over his shoulder, then cutting inside 2 Swedish defenders, only to have the ball blocked, as well.

Funny what people choose to ignore when they have a predjudice.
Old 06 July 2006, 01:47 PM
carlem
Scooby Regular

So....just to get things clear in my head......

England went out the world cup and it was all down to Ronaldo and Sven? Come on.....surely we have to call a spade a spade and put the blame at the feet of the 11 players on the pitch that didn't perform.......it really is that simple....personal responsibility......it's always someone elses fault these days....
Old 06 July 2006, 01:53 PM
Reality
BANNED

Originally Posted by carlem
So....just to get things clear in my head......

England went out the world cup and it was all down to Ronaldo and Sven? Come on.....surely we have to call a spade a spade and put the blame at the feet of the 11 players on the pitch that didn't perform.......it really is that simple....personal responsibility......it's always someone elses fault these days....
So if the Coach puts out 11 goalies to play a match it's their fault if they lose is it ?

Extreme example to show your post up as lacking foottie knowledge

Quick Reply: Nice to see blubberboy(ronaldo) at end of match crying