Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

More jaw dropping examples of a Britain going crazy

Search this Thread

Old 01 July 2006, 07:13 PM
Fuzz
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default More jaw dropping examples of a Britain going crazy

I was actually surfing the daily mail website looking for the "front page heroes" when I happened upon this.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1770

WTF is going on with this country

Andy
Old 01 July 2006, 07:36 PM
Clarebabes
Scooby Regular

Cor blimey. How did any of us not get locked up when we went to school? I'm surprised we haven't all grown up emotionally disturbed or with a prison sentence under our belts!
Old 01 July 2006, 07:38 PM
brumdaisy
Scooby Regular

Ok so maybe its not the best use of a courts time but it quite blatently did have a sexual element (the underwire is under the *****) so the only reason it ended up in court was that the pupil refused to accept the truth.... If someone in the street went to grab the front area of my bra I'd be bloody demanding sexual assault charges - male or female

'bra pinging' refers to the act of pinging the back of a bra strap not groping the front as in this case.... dirty slapper
Old 01 July 2006, 09:57 PM
Suresh
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Indeed if the filthy chav had left the victim alone none of this would have happened. She won't be bullying anyone again soon I expect.
Old 01 July 2006, 11:01 PM
mart360
Scooby Regular

brumsidaisy, read the article in full!!!

it was only becasue the girl who carried out the pinging, disagreed with the sexual wording in the charge, and because she challanged that, she was processed and run before the beak.

For once the beak had the forsight to chuck it out, rather than the pc brigade who want every offence relating to sex/ race/ hate/ crime brought to court.

Ok it wasnt her finest hour, but where is the common sense that should be applied???

lets look who failed.

Her teachers, they could have nipped it in the bud, and stopped it getting out of hand.

the bib, where is common sense, (oops forgot its all by the book now)

the cps, well nuff said, its all about pc and statistics.

and what aboput the other girls parents, no doubt hoping for a large slice of bunce, if it went to court!!

Mart
Old 01 July 2006, 11:17 PM
Chip
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by mart360
brumsidaisy, read the article in full!!!

it was only becasue the girl who carried out the pinging, disagreed with the sexual wording in the charge, and because she challanged that, she was processed and run before the beak.

For once the beak had the forsight to chuck it out, rather than the pc brigade who want every offence relating to sex/ race/ hate/ crime brought to court.

Ok it wasnt her finest hour, but where is the common sense that should be applied???

lets look who failed.

Her teachers, they could have nipped it in the bud, and stopped it getting out of hand.

the bib, where is common sense, (oops forgot its all by the book now)

the cps, well nuff said, its all about pc and statistics.

and what aboput the other girls parents, no doubt hoping for a large slice of bunce, if it went to court!!

Mart
Nice to see some commonn sense at last.

Chip
Old 01 July 2006, 11:59 PM
brumdaisy
Scooby Regular

Mart

I did the read the article in its entirety. It was made clear to her that she would face court if she did not accept the warning.

In fairness the police did try to bring it to a sensible conclusion by issuing her with a warning. To the best of my knowledge they had no choice but refer to the sexual nature of the assault in the warning - because the assault WAS of a sexual nature! She refused to accept the warning so there was no choice but to then pursue the matter further.

I cant decide whether this is yet another gross over-reaction or not. It is a sexual assault and teachers do not have the authority to deal with criminal matters... On the other hand if two boys get into a fisty-cuffs bit of action in the playground, do the teachers drag the police in... I dont think so!

I think the head teacher did over react, the police then simply did their job but then the CPS could have thrown it out.

Or is it in response to the violence that is now escalating out of control in schools now? Ok so it wasn’t a stabbing but it seems boundaries are being crossed now that would not have been 'in my day' and I’m only in my 30's. The notion that a girl (or even a boy) would grab at a girls bra cup like that was just unheard of.....

And what if it had been a boy and it was later revealed that he had a history of such behaviour or went on to carry out more depraved assaults?

Zero tolerance or over reaction? I still can’t decide. Bottom line silly boob snatching cow should have accepted the warning.
Old 02 July 2006, 12:40 AM
warrenm2
Scooby Regular

What harm was really done!? Grow up FFS
Old 02 July 2006, 12:10 PM
alcazar
Scooby Regular

Received 27 Likes on 25 Posts
Thumbs down

The law is an ***. No doubt. Because of archaic, or even badly worded modern, wording, any charge/warning can only have a certain form of words.

If you touch someone's leg, you can be charged with "indecent assault". Nothing else. But how is it indecent?

Similarly, the warning almost certainly had to have "sexual touching" in it, as it was the girl's ***** and bra that were interfered with. Nothing else abvailable.

Don't blame her for refusing to accept it, though. Next thing, she'll be on the sex offender's register.

Alcazar
Old 02 July 2006, 12:22 PM
DCI Gene Hunt
Scooby Senior

Feckin bra snapping scumbags...... stone them all.........
Old 02 July 2006, 12:30 PM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

A mindbendingly stupid over reaction!

Les
Old 02 July 2006, 12:34 PM
DCI Gene Hunt
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by Leslie
A mindbendingly stupid over reaction!

Les
That we (the tax payers) have just forked out for............
Old 02 July 2006, 01:15 PM
Simon K
Scooby Regular

Does this mean you will get two years suspended sentance for a wedgy ??

Brumdaisy - Your reaction to this story is amazing ! Sexual act ! hahaha Lets hope we never cross paths when my local rugby team and I are on a rugby tour / drink !!

I think people need to lighten up and starting using common sense.

SBK