Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

7/7 conspiracy theories

Search this Thread

Old 28 June 2006, 01:06 PM
Brendan Hughes
Scooby Regular

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Default 7/7 conspiracy theories

Every now and then we discuss conspiracy theories. Those interested might like to read this feature article.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/attackonlo...806794,00.html
Old 28 June 2006, 01:33 PM
stilover
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Anything said other than what our/American governments tell us is a Conspiracy theory

Our Government tells us than 80% of people are behind speed Camera's, they tell us all sorts of sh1te that people just believe just because it's the Government saying it.

I truely belive that the US Government planned and executed 9/11 so they could go to war with Afganistan/Iraq. Evidence I've seen supports that, but as with everything else, anything said other than what the Government says is a conspiracy theory. Why can't the governments story not be the conspiracy theory?

We will never know the truth about 9/11 or 7/7 for that matter.
Some people listen and believe, others choose to think for themselves.
Old 28 June 2006, 01:53 PM
Daz34
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by stilover
others choose to think for themselves.
You mean ignore the facts and value the opinions of morons.
That there are a growing number of gullible people like yourself who find the truth boring is truly frightening.
Old 28 June 2006, 02:39 PM
wez_sti
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

We will never know the truth about 9/11 or 7/7 for that matter.
a group of mental religious types decided to attack 2 of the biggest, most powerful cities in the west.

there you go, solved your mystery for you!
Old 28 June 2006, 02:44 PM
stilover
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Daz34
That there are a growing number of gullible people like yourself who find the truth boring is truly frightening.
I just don't only look at the facts the Government show me. Facts are only as factual as the people who write them.
Old 28 June 2006, 02:46 PM
Brendan Hughes
Scooby Regular

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Exclamation

Originally Posted by Daz34
Daz34 is clearly a secret Government disinformation agent.
Old 28 June 2006, 05:02 PM
OllyK
Scooby Regular

I just don't only look at the facts the Government show me. Facts are only as factual as the people who write them.
In what way did the US government specifically instrument 9/11.

Before you answer that, think about how complex your theory may be and how many people would have to be in on it. If more than a handful of people need to be involved, your theory is too complicated.
Old 28 June 2006, 08:02 PM
CLSII
Scooby Regular

Nope you halfwit facts are facts.

The moon is not made of green cheese. That is a fact.

But you may want to dispute this. Disputing this does not mean that the original fact is wrong even if you and lots of people may 'believe' it.

Once upon a time people thought the earth was flat. It isn't so get over it and grow up.
Old 28 June 2006, 09:34 PM
boomer
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by CLSII
You can prove that? Really??

mb
Old 28 June 2006, 10:19 PM
MattW
Scooby Regular

The next problem is the CCTV picture. If you look closely at the image, Dunne says, you will see that the railings behind Khan, the man in the white baseball cap, appear to run in front of his left arm while another rail appears to slice through his head. "It's just a theory but some people believe the image was faked in Photoshop," she tells me.

Interesting!

Old 28 June 2006, 10:57 PM
Wurzel
Scooby Senior

Received 73 Likes on 54 Posts

Talking of conspiracy theories, there is currently a programme on sky two about the CIA, where they still insist Osama Bin Laden was responsible for 9/11 it said they failed to spot any threat but if you watched the programme it seems they also failed to spot the fact that they have shown Bin laden twice firing an AK47, firstly and most famously is the one of him firing it left handed whilst wearing an M65 US Combat jacket, and secondly firing it right handed wearing normal arab dress. Now I have no idea if OBL is responsible for for 9/11 but don't you find it strange that they have propaganda videos of him firing a weapon that ejects a red hot cartridge out of the right hand side of the weapon, and firing it left handed meaning he has a 50/50 chance of getting hit in the face or losing it down his top! then showing a film of him firing the same weapon right handed. There is a posibility that the guy is ambidextrous but it is highly unlikely wouldn't you say. More likely it is not the same bloke and the CIA are bull****ting about OBL being as bad as they make him out to be. I have no idea about what is right and wrong but to me a guy does not fire an assault rifle ambidextrously.
Old 28 June 2006, 11:19 PM
G-STAR
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by MattW
The next problem is the CCTV picture. If you look closely at the image, Dunne says, you will see that the railings behind Khan, the man in the white baseball cap, appear to run in front of his left arm while another rail appears to slice through his head. "It's just a theory but some people believe the image was faked in Photoshop," she tells me.

Interesting!
I'm not one to go for conspiracy theories, but that is slightly suspect:

Last edited by G-STAR; 28 June 2006 at 11:24 PM.
Old 29 June 2006, 12:12 AM
Dracoro
Scooby Regular

Not going through him at all. His arm is bent so you can see the bar up to his hip. The guy in front is semi-blocking the view so it looks like the bar might carry on but it wouldn't. Alternatively, it could just be a bug in the software when blowing up the digi pic and so on.

However, I suppose if you want to see something, you will.
Old 29 June 2006, 12:54 AM
N1gel 1970
Scooby Regular

Question

How do we know?? Did man really go to the moon?? Or was it one great big film set??

Old 29 June 2006, 07:41 AM
NotoriousREV
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by MattW

Interesting!

If you were going to Photoshop an image, surely you'd get it right? I'm no Photoshop expert, but even I wouldn't leave in atrefacts like that. Therefore, the picture must be genuine.
Old 29 June 2006, 10:26 AM
stilover
Scooby Regular

Nope you halfwit facts are facts.

But you may want to dispute this. Disputing this does not mean that the original fact is wrong even if you and lots of people may 'believe' it.

Once upon a time people thought the earth was flat. It isn't so get over it and grow up.
Once upon a time people said the earth was flat "FACT" that was until it was proven to be wrong, so in fact, the fact was not fact.

Just because the Government say X & Y happened, Fact, does not neccesarily mean it really happened, fact.
Old 29 June 2006, 10:36 AM
OllyK
Scooby Regular

Once upon a time people said the earth was flat "FACT" that was until it was proven to be wrong, so in fact, the fact was not fact.

Just because the Government say X & Y happened, Fact, does not neccesarily mean it really happened, fact.
If you think you have a case to make that the government were involved in 7/7 then by all means present your evidence and I'm sure we'll be happy to pass comment. At the moment you're merely asserting with nothing to back you up.
Old 29 June 2006, 12:29 PM
pwhittle
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by NotoriousREV
If you were going to Photoshop an image, surely you'd get it right? I'm no Photoshop expert, but even I wouldn't leave in atrefacts like that. Therefore, the picture must be genuine.
especially given how well the other have been 'photoshopped' in, including reflections. You wouldn't go to the trouble then miss something so blatant.

If the bar does go through his arm, it changes angle just before it reaches it. rather unlikely...

Last edited by pwhittle; 29 June 2006 at 12:32 PM.
Old 29 June 2006, 11:54 PM
imlach
Scooby Regular

1) The CCTV image - could it not just be interlacing affecting the image?

2) As regards train times etc, perhaps the PC recording the CCTV images had it's clock out by a few minutes or two? Let's face it....out of all of you, who checks their PC's clock at work or home is synced to some atomic clock somewhere? I know the option is there to connect to internet server clocks etc to keep the time synced, but who knows the setup of this CCTV system.