Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Same sex fostering is OK then?

Search this Thread

Old 23 June 2006, 12:22 PM
unclebuck
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down Same sex fostering is OK then?

Just returning to this issue for those that see no harm in the idea:

http://bbs.scoobynet.co.uk/showthrea...light=adoption

because we are now seeing the true results of this crazy Politically Correct policy....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/bradford/5109518.stm

http://www.leedstoday.net/ViewArticl...icleID=1493527

A BOY told a jury of the harrowing times he claims his gay foster parents abused him.
Ian Wathey, 40, and his lover Craig Faunch, 32, are alleged to have carried out a catalogue of abuse on four vulnerable boys aged between eight and 14 placed in their care between February 2004 and January 2005.
Nice...
Old 23 June 2006, 12:24 PM
Hanslow
Scooby Regular

Not that I'm saying that it's right or wrong for same sex fostering, but hetrosexual parents still abuse the child in some cases.

Unfortunately it's the nature of a sicko person, be they straight, gay, white, green, red, yellow, etc.
Old 23 June 2006, 12:26 PM
unclebuck
Scooby Regular

Apparently they made the lads watch gay **** videos.

Sick *****
Old 23 June 2006, 12:27 PM
Hanslow
Scooby Regular

Well that I certainly don't agree with, but then I'm not a twisted kiddy fiddler type.
Old 23 June 2006, 12:27 PM
pwhittle
Scooby Regular

Absolutely, that obviously means they're all like that. Just like all Impreza drivers drive at 90 in a 30, flip upside down and kill someone.
Old 23 June 2006, 12:30 PM
Trout
Scooby Regular

Angry

Originally Posted by unclebuck

because we are now seeing the true results of this crazy Politically Correct policy....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/bradford/5109518.stm

http://www.leedstoday.net/ViewArticl...icleID=1493527

Nice...
I completely agree - heterosexual parents never, ever abuse their children in any way.

Proof

I think all gay people should be flogged for even thinking about children never mind fostering them or abusing them.

What is this country coming to - I wonder. I think I will go and live somewhere else with my head firmly in a bucket of sand.

Rannoch
Old 23 June 2006, 12:36 PM
Suresh
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Rannoch

I think I will go and live somewhere else with my head firmly in a bucket of sand.
I have it on good authority that Dubai's pretty good for that sort of thing.
Old 23 June 2006, 12:43 PM
davegtt
Scooby Senior

I dont agree with Gay Parents fostering or having children but I dont see how this can be used in defence of that opinion, straight people can be just as twisted and abuse children....

IMO off course
Old 23 June 2006, 12:49 PM
The Snug Rhino
Scooby Regular

Location: I have ad blocked my rep - so dont waste your time!

reminds me of The Office where Garath is trying to work out the farmer/fox/chicken riddle and asks where the framers wife is, when its suggested the farmer is gay he say "well then he shouldnt be around animals"

seems some people on this forum have a similar mentality!
Old 23 June 2006, 12:51 PM
unclebuck
Scooby Regular

So all those who think what's happened is OK will be happy to see their children fostered with a pair of gays then?

I suppose if you rely on Ricky Gervais for your moral values anything's possible.
Old 23 June 2006, 12:56 PM
Anne Robinson
Scooby Regular

You're missing the point again, UB. You are assuming this happended *because* they are gay, which is frankly ridiculous. But like many topics, once you've decided on your opinion, nothing will change it. You have no time for gay people, and that's that. QED.
Old 23 June 2006, 01:06 PM
unclebuck
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Anne Robinson
You're missing the point again, UB. You are assuming this happended *because* they are gay, which is frankly ridiculous. But like many topics, once you've decided on your opinion, nothing will change it. You have no time for gay people, and that's that. QED.
No, I'm 'assuming' it happened because gays are allowed to foster small boys. If small boys aren't allowed to be put in harm's way, then they won't get abused by gays. It should be simple.
Old 23 June 2006, 01:06 PM
Abdabz
Scooby Regular

Location: Tellins, Home of Super Leagues finest, and where a "split" is not all it seems.

Originally Posted by davegtt
I dont agree with Gay Parents fostering or having children but I dont see how this can be used in defence of that opinion, straight people can be just as twisted and abuse children....

IMO off course
Correct on all counts me thinks...
Old 23 June 2006, 01:08 PM
DCI Gene Hunt
Scooby Senior

Errrr Fred & Rose West ringing any bells?..................Straight couple they were

But hey it's Obviously the GAYS........ lets get 'em!...........
Old 23 June 2006, 01:09 PM
Eddie Temple
BANNED

Good god, the depths of depravity are truly being plumbed.

Homosexuality and child abuse are unnatural deviances. Perversions of nature. The difference between them is that fudge nudging is legal and child abuse isn't. They put children with deviants and this is what happens. Scourge.
Old 23 June 2006, 01:13 PM
Anne Robinson
Scooby Regular

How little you've ever bothered to read about homosexuality, Eddie.
Old 23 June 2006, 01:22 PM
Eddie Temple
BANNED

How little you've ever bothered to read about homosexuality, Eddie.
This is the problem with people like you, corrupted by the things you read and perverted by the things you see. You come in here with your insinuations, with your implications that I am somehow the one who is lacking.

You just tell me, son, what could I read about homosexuality that can possibly override the God given fact that ***** were meant for cr4pping?
Old 23 June 2006, 01:23 PM
lozgti
Scooby Regular

I feel odd not being gay in this very strange day and age.

Anyway,nothing excuses the above behaviour.Weirdos.
Old 23 June 2006, 01:27 PM
Anne Robinson
Scooby Regular

Not saying you're lacking, Eddie, just that you're unable and unwilling to grasp the simple fact that it isn't a state of choice for the vast majority of humans, and presumably the entirety of the animal kingdom that display homosexual behaviour, which they do. But bringing it down to the level of the function of the sphincter is easier I suppose.
Old 23 June 2006, 01:38 PM
Eddie Temple
BANNED

Not saying you're lacking, Eddie, just that you're unable and unwilling to grasp the simple fact that it isn't a state of choice for the vast majority of humans, and presumably the entirety of the animal kingdom that display homosexual behaviour, which they do. But bringing it down to the level of the function of the sphincter is easier I suppose.
Don't you patronise me sunshine. Child abusers would argue they didn't choose to be the way they are either. They might not have a choice about what they want but they sure as hell have a choice about what they do.

Both acts are a deviation from nature. If they can't resist one why should they be expected to resist the other?

Contemptible.
Old 23 June 2006, 01:49 PM
Drunken Bungle Whore
Scooby Regular

OMG you're right - they're gay so therefore they must be paedophiles! Did you also know that the vast majority of people who rape women are also men? Therefore they must also all be rapists! Sweeping generalisations based on one news story - that's what I love NSR for.....

These guys are sick b@st@rds - not because they're gay, but because they are child abusers.

As already stated there are, sadly, many hetrosexual child abusers in the world. Gay paedophiles may abuse young boys, straight paedophiles may abuse young girls.

I still believe that your sexual orientation should not, on it's own, preclude you from adopting/ fostering. Incredibly thorough checks should be carried out on anyone who wants to adopt or foster to prevent this sort of thing happening.
Old 23 June 2006, 01:51 PM
magepaster
Scooby Regular

Oh for Gods sake!
I am a heterosexual male and I sleep with women (one woman these days). This does not mean I am predisposed to shoving my todger into young girls. Similarly being a gay male does not indicate a predisposition to shoving todgers into young male children.
However agreeing with the likes of Unclebuck on this matter just because this one couple happen to be gay and perverted b@stards does indicate a predisposition to being a muppet.
My wife and I have a number of gay friends, in particular a male couple that live together with two children from one of the friends previous marriage. These children now both in their late teens are both in heterosexual relationships and are both among the happiest most emotionally rounded individuals I have ever met.
Being gay is no indication that a person is a kiddy fiddler.

Someone choosing a name that means everyone has to call them Uncle something on the other hand is deeply suspicious
Old 23 June 2006, 01:52 PM
Drunken Bungle Whore
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by hutton_d
Firstly, please pass on the facts about homosexuality in the animal kingdom.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-hum...exual_behavior

As requested. Hope that helps.

Old 23 June 2006, 01:57 PM
GaryK
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Eddie Temple
You just tell me, son, what could I read about homosexuality that can possibly override the God given fact that ***** were meant for cr4pping?
PMSL

As for AR saying the 'entirety' of the animal kingdom is homosexual, what bollox! Someone 'may' have identified a couple of queer monkeys and all of sudden the whole kingdom is gay? No, I dont think so. And so what if they are? Monkeys dont go around wearing any clothes, **** where they like and pick their ***** so with your theory if its natural in the animal kingdom then its ok for homosapiens to do likewise?
Old 23 June 2006, 01:57 PM
Trout
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by magepaster
Someone choosing a name that means everyone has to call them Uncle something on the other hand is deeply suspicious
COMM

Back on topic the Judge made a very clear statement that this was not a case about homosexuality but a case of the breaking of trust. This is compounded by the fact that the social services had already seen photographic evidence of abuse that they then failed to follow up on appropriately!!
Old 23 June 2006, 01:58 PM
Anne Robinson
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by hutton_d
Firstly, please pass on the facts about homosexuality in the animal kingdom.
Secondly, it was the *gay foster parents* who brought things down to *the level of the function of the sphincter * which is why they have now been put away.

Sorry, if someone wants to *love* someone of the same sex that's fine. But don't try to argue that it is the *norm* or that we should confer the same status on *same sex* couples as heterosexual couples i.e. the norm!

Dave
1. No. Google it for yourself. I'm not surprised that you're unaware of the scientific evidence out there. I'm even less surprised that Eddie is too, bless him.
2. I'm not saying it's the norm, read what I've posted. I've said it's not a state of sexuality of choice. You don't *learn* to be homosexual. But I will defend the accusation that this sort of behaviour occurred *because* they are gay to the end. It's truly horrific that it happened of course, but let's not use it as an axcuse to re-hash all of the ignorant anti-gay ****e this site sometimes displays.
Old 23 June 2006, 02:00 PM
Trout
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by GaryK
Monkeys dont go around wearing any clothes, **** where they like and pick their ***** so with your theory if its natural in the animal kingdom then its ok for homosapiens to do likewise?
Have you been to a football match recently?

(I know I am being football supporterist )
Old 23 June 2006, 02:04 PM
Anne Robinson
Scooby Regular

Lightbulb

Originally Posted by GaryK
PMSL

As for AR saying the 'entirety' of the animal kingdom is homosexual, what bollox! Someone 'may' have identified a couple of queer monkeys and all of sudden the whole kingdom is gay? No, I dont think so. And so what if they are? Monkeys dont go around wearing any clothes, **** where they like and pick their ***** so with your theory if its natural in the animal kingdom then its ok for homosapiens to do likewise?
Gary, read what I've posted, of if it wasn't clear what I meant, apologies. I'm saying that for 100% of animals who display homosexual tendencies, and it isn't just a handful of monkeys, I'm assuming that they don't have the mental capacity to "choose" to be that way. I'm merely drawing a comparison to humans for all those out there still in the Dark Ages.
Old 23 June 2006, 02:05 PM
sociopath
BANNED

Originally Posted by unclebuck

And there we have it, just like I said in the original thread.... give freaks a position of trust.... and they abuse it for their freakish needs.

Quick Reply: Same sex fostering is OK then?