Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Youth Of Today - Grrr

Search this Thread

Old 19 June 2006, 04:48 PM
Abdabz
Scooby Regular

Location: Tellins, Home of Super Leagues finest, and where a "split" is not all it seems.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Youth Of Today - Grrr

Just been out in the rain (commitment or what ) for my regular 4 mile after work run.
The last mile and a bit is pavement down the main A570 into St Helens through a semi decent part of town. As the roads open up to a kind of one way system / crossroads, there's a lawned area with some benches - usually were old people sit and watch the world go by etc.

Today there's 2 17 ish year old lads and their spotty slutbirds on one of these benches and a 24pack box of Carlsberg cans, each of them supping a can.
As I run past, a half full can flies across me - not touching me - but aimed at me.

I stop (because I have been partial to a good brawl in the past and I have a short fuse), turn round to the 4 and give them my best thug stare whilst deciding what to do.
As I do so the lad who threw it says "Sorry Merrrt" which is 'Telliner for "I am sorry old bean what tally ho".

So should I have:

A) Run at the lad full pelt kicking him in the head, thus knocking him to the floor before stamping on his love nuts and threatening his chums.
B) Carry on my run, angered, but knowing they'll cross someone who fancies their chances of a 4-1 scrap more than me
C) Go home fetch bat and return to unleash hell at them all
D) Call the police from the nearest phone box as an assault has taken place
E) Given them a stern talking to about respect
F) Made loud monkey noises, picked up can and thrown it back at the tw@t

I know which one I did
Old 19 June 2006, 04:51 PM
lawson101
Scooby Regular

Would be funny to see if you chose option F, but I reckon you went with B.
Old 19 June 2006, 04:51 PM
Reality
BANNED

Originally Posted by Abdabz
Just been out in the rain (commitment or what ) for my regular 4 mile after work run.
The last mile and a bit is pavement down the main A570 into St Helens through a semi decent part of town. As the roads open up to a kind of one way system / crossroads, there's a lawned area with some benches - usually were old people sit and watch the world go by etc.

Today there's 2 17 ish year old lads and their spotty slutbirds on one of these benches and a 24pack box of Carlsberg cans, each of them supping a can.
As I run past, a half full can flies across me - not touching me - but aimed at me.

I stop (because I have been partial to a good brawl in the past and I have a short fuse), turn round to the 4 and give them my best thug stare whilst deciding what to do.
As I do so the lad who threw it says "Sorry Merrrt" which is 'Telliner for "I am sorry old bean what tally ho".

So should I have:

A) Run at the lad full pelt kicking him in the head, thus knocking him to the floor before stamping on his love nuts and threatening his chums.
B) Carry on my run, angered, but knowing they'll cross someone who fancies their chances of a 4-1 scrap more than me

I know which one I did
F - Everytime
Old 19 June 2006, 04:54 PM
RMA26
Scooby Regular

I'd have probably cracked em!
Old 19 June 2006, 04:55 PM
StickyMicky
Scooby Regular

spinning bird kick, would have sorted that out
Old 19 June 2006, 04:57 PM
hectic
Scooby Regular

A... just to show them 'whos Daddy'.. and gain hero worship points with the slutbirds
Old 19 June 2006, 04:58 PM
Freak
Scooby Regular

Tiger uppercut
Old 19 June 2006, 05:01 PM
hectic
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by StickyMicky
spinning bird kick, would have sorted that out
oooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaa!!!!!!!!
Old 19 June 2006, 05:01 PM
hectic
Scooby Regular

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaduuken!!!
Old 19 June 2006, 05:02 PM
Classic
Scooby Regular

C) definately teach them a lesson they wont forget or be able to.

Old 19 June 2006, 05:03 PM
Abdabz
Scooby Regular

Location: Tellins, Home of Super Leagues finest, and where a "split" is not all it seems.

The more I think about it A or F should have been my course of action but, on my own, not knowing if they had sharp implements etc I went for option B
Spinning bird kicks and tiger uppercuts sound like so much more fun though
Old 19 June 2006, 05:05 PM
Reality
BANNED

The more I think about it A or F should have been my course of action but, on my own, not knowing if they had sharp implements etc I went for option B
Spinning bird kicks and tiger uppercuts sound like so much more fun though
You could have combined F with B
Old 19 June 2006, 05:07 PM
hectic
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Reality
You could have combined F with B
Hundred Hit 'Combo's??

even better!!
Old 19 June 2006, 05:22 PM
molko
Scooby Regular

So should I have:

I know which one I did
What about G), pick up the can and finish the contents, no point in wasting beer. Then you could have kicked fu*k out of them and take the rest of the beer home.
Old 19 June 2006, 05:34 PM
Apparition
Scooby Regular

Yes deffo G .
Yve
Old 19 June 2006, 05:57 PM
Steve Whitehorn
Scooby Regular

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts
Default Best to turn the other cheek

Pretty well much the same happened to me about two years ago exactly. There were 4 late teens early twenties. Me out for my run minding my own business. I went for option A and got stuck into two of them the other two hung back....However I tore the ligaments in my left knee. I really wish I had just carried on as that is an injury that stays with you to a degree for life and I might have been better off in the long run to have taken a good hiding,
The only conselation is that I scared the living **** out of the lot of them and they will definately not be disrespecting strangers going about their own business again.

Option G sounds Interesting
Steve
Old 19 June 2006, 05:59 PM
Hanslow
Scooby Regular

F .... whilst the donkey **** is sat there in his own blood and mucus from his recently split and gushing nose/face, you spout "Sorry Merrrt".

Then kick the living daylights out of the other 3 for good measure.
Old 19 June 2006, 06:15 PM
molko
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Hanslow
F .... whilst the donkey **** is sat there in his own blood and mucus from his recently split and gushing nose/face, you spout "Sorry Merrrt".

Then kick the living daylights out of the other 3 for good measure.
I concur, infact i reckon you should get tooled up and go for another 'run' tomorrow.

Tough on Chavs, tough on the causes of Chavs
Old 19 June 2006, 06:22 PM
drsuess
Scooby Regular

F all the way
then you should have climbed the nearest tree and pissed on all of them from a great hight
Old 19 June 2006, 06:34 PM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Do like I did when I got accosted, 4 ******* (2 males in the front, 2 chavettes in the back) in a Corsa, stopped and wound the window and said to me, 'er excuse me mate, are you errr'

'a'

'err'

'F*cking Gimp'

So I said, 'Come again'

'Ar you a F*cking Gimep'

'At this point he starts revving and making a gutteral throat clearing noise as if he was going to gob on me and roar off, so I may be wrong but I thought what the F*ck, he has called me a gimp and he has an ugly face.

So, I had been doing the Atkins thing, and was munching on a gob full of peanuts, matey didnt know this as he spoke to me, he did when I gobbed the lot, all nicely chewed in his face, which was a picture, he didnt know what to make of it, he called me a F*cking C*nt and screamed off, never to be seen again.
Old 19 June 2006, 06:39 PM
sociopath
BANNED

So you let them win then?
Old 19 June 2006, 06:42 PM
Tam the bam
R.I.P.

Originally Posted by J4CKO
Do like I did when I got accosted, 4 ******* (2 males in the front, 2 chavettes in the back) in a Corsa, stopped and wound the window and said to me, 'er excuse me mate, are you errr'

'a'

'err'

'F*cking Gimp'

So I said, 'Come again'

'Ar you a F*cking Gimep'

'At this point he starts revving and making a gutteral throat clearing noise as if he was going to gob on me and roar off, so I may be wrong but I thought what the F*ck, he has called me a gimp and he has an ugly face.

So, I had been doing the Atkins thing, and was munching on a gob full of peanuts, matey didnt know this as he spoke to me, he did when I gobbed the lot, all nicely chewed in his face, which was a picture, he didnt know what to make of it, he called me a F*cking C*nt and screamed off, never to be seen again.
Nice one
Old 19 June 2006, 06:51 PM
Fuzz
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by J4CKO

'a'

'err'

'F*cking Gimp'

So I said, 'Come again'

'Ar you a F*cking Gimep'

I just spat my roast chicken dinner all over the monitor.

Nice one.
Old 19 June 2006, 10:07 PM
Stephb1986
Scooby Regular

PMSL nice one taught the little ***** a lesson!
Old 19 June 2006, 10:11 PM
Swen6
Scooby Regular

Super Special Upper Cut Move..... Circle, Circle, Square, R1
Old 19 June 2006, 10:40 PM
ESH
Scooby Regular

Not too dissimilar but last Friday I was out with my GF and mate at a bar in Central London and 3 lads thought it would be funny to block my ladies path to the loo's then the bar.

After I had a polite word to one of them they decided to try and trip me over when I was coming back withn a round. I dropped off the drinks to the table quite fancying my chances.....Anyhow after grabbing the first by his beany hat and throat and slaming him onto the ground I was sucker punched by the 2nd or third. Although we won the scrap and didn't we get either a kicking from the bouncers or thown out in my line of work its not good to turn up monday morning with an eye like mine.

Option A all the way but with caution from now on.
Old 19 June 2006, 10:46 PM
Steve Whitehorn
Scooby Regular

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts

ESH
Yes the adrenaline always narrows the vision to an amazing extent. I know what it is like as I have been hit before from the side back in the day. Its always the bloke from the side. Although its not natural - always take out the bloke to the side first.
Steve
(Just a rule of thumb as all situations are different)
Old 19 June 2006, 10:54 PM
ESH
Scooby Regular

Cheers Steve W,

It was also mentioned that whilst under the influence of alcohol your periheral vision is obscured too. I suppopse if I were sober I'd have tackled things in a different way.
Old 19 June 2006, 10:59 PM
drsuess
Scooby Regular

With the ***** of today how do you know if ones not carrying a knife
Old 19 June 2006, 11:17 PM
andyfish
Scooby Regular

So should I have:

I know which one I did
Pick up the can, p!ss in it, then chuck it back at him - shouting that today you are in a charitable mood.

Quick Reply: Youth Of Today - Grrr