Neo Nazi Group Recruitment !!!

Search this Thread

Old 19 June 2006, 04:28 PM
daiscooby
BANNED

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Neo **** Group Recruitment !!!

This is not a joke, this is real.

I have been going to the same gym for about 3 years. And it has its assortment of bloaty boys and retards among the human beings. Two very, very large blokes, shaven heads late 40's loads of tattoos etc, they are daily trainers in the gym and are doormen in town for a living. They are civil, intelligent guys, not the usual strain of grunting meat-head and if I am in there they always engage in conversation. But it has always been racist and biggoted in its inference and undertone all along. But during the last 3-4 months it has got more focused.
They have targeted several of us, late 30's early 40's, two of us ex-Army. And the conversation has moved from jokey racist to possitively facist in its content. They have gone down the Hitler was right route, claiming:

Usual Mein Kampf stab in the back line about WWI.

Roosevelt was a Communist and he engineered Pearl Harbour to bring America into the war cos Hitler was the last bastion of 'balanced political thinking' in Europe.

The Holocaust was made up, an the vast number of dead was due to illness and 'natural causes'.

Immigrants are a concerted Islamic plot to polute the country. And that white working men of our age are a shrinking minority in the UK.

Etc, etc, etc.

The conversation yesterday switched to did I want any literature/books to back this up or attend an 'invite only' meeting with them in Birmingham !!!!!!!.
Also, not that I am in the habit of staring at mens tattoos, but on closer inspection their tattoos are basically centred around Norse and Aryan symboligy and lore.

So I declined, politely, saying that I am live and let live. And that 13 years in the Army had made me see only suffering comes from such biggoted views. There final parting shot was ' the day will come when we will all have to chose our path, and that they were preparing for that day'.

It makes me vomit, but also question my attitude that I present to the world, that I have been seen as a potential recruit for such an organisation.

I will not change gyms, I will not cower from these characters, but I cannot report them to any authority as they have done nothing wrong in the eyes of the law.

Sorry, but I had to vent my anger.
Old 19 June 2006, 04:37 PM
hectic
Scooby Regular

Fair play Dai,.. I seem to get this kind of attention from time to time, too. mainly ue to the fact of shaven head, broad shouldered , tattoos etc and a stint in the Forces. seems its the 'norm' for these 'White Aryan motherfcukers' to 'relate' to a certain stereo-type..

in reality, i too am a live and let live kinda bloke, theres good and bad in all races and creeds, without some self opinionated tw@t trying to indoctrinate those that cant rationalise for themselves.. yes, i suppose that day 'may' come.. but they will find a struggle against the majority of 'white' folk who will not tolerate being dragged into their stupidity. why is it we are the only 'creature' on this planet that differenciates by skin tone?
Old 19 June 2006, 04:55 PM
Wurzel
Scooby Senior

Received 73 Likes on 54 Posts

Ask them to nip over to Dachau in Munich or Bergen Belsen, or perhaps maybe Auschwitz if they think the holocaust was made up!!!!

I am not easily upset or anything but Dachau was a real eye opener. Especially standing in the gas chamber and seeing the pics of the bodies in a pile in the next room.
Old 19 June 2006, 05:00 PM
lozgti
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by hectic
. why is it we are the only 'creature' on this planet that differenciates by skin tone?
I am not agreeing with these lunatics at all but it certainly isn't a skin tone thing of late.

Huge influx of all sorts from throughout Europe.Amazed how this town and neighbouring towns have changed so much.It's like a walk through eastern Europe wandering down the town.

There is an awful lot simmering under the surface up and down the country and these people will take advantage of that.

Fruit loops
Old 19 June 2006, 05:04 PM
hectic
Scooby Regular

I say skin tone fella because there are black brown and white that believe in the same 'god'.. yet purely by a look.. they are targets..sad inditement of society today, unfortunately
Old 19 June 2006, 06:24 PM
Shark Man
Scooby Regular

In every race and colour, there are extremists. That, combined with religion as a prime fueling agent will always mean that there will never be a peaceful multicultural society.
Old 19 June 2006, 06:36 PM
Jonathan Davies
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Shark Man
In every race and colour, there are extremists. That, combined with religion as a prime fueling agent will always mean that there will never be a peaceful multicultural society.
Can you think of society that hasn't been multicultural? There have always been a category or categories of "those-who-are-different", whether they were Normans, Catholics, Irish, Afro-Caribbean or Eastern European. Maybe that's your point, in which case fair enough... but to look back to a homogenous society is a case of rose-tinted bins. What's changed is that "those-who-are-different" have more of a voice.
Old 19 June 2006, 07:15 PM
KiwiGTI
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Wurzel
Ask them to nip over to Dachau in Munich or Bergen Belsen, or perhaps maybe Auschwitz if they think the holocaust was made up!!!!

I am not easily upset or anything but Dachau was a real eye opener. Especially standing in the gas chamber and seeing the pics of the bodies in a pile in the next room.
Would that be the Dachau gas chambers that were never used?
Old 19 June 2006, 07:17 PM
Shark Man
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Jonathan Davies
Can you think of society that hasn't been multicultural? There have always been a category or categories of "those-who-are-different", whether they were Normans, Catholics, Irish, Afro-Caribbean or Eastern European. Maybe that's your point, in which case fair enough... but to look back to a homogenous society is a case of rose-tinted bins. What's changed is that "those-who-are-different" have more of a voice.
And thus all the wars. Be it civil or not.
Old 19 June 2006, 07:20 PM
Jonathan Davies
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Shark Man
And thus all the wars. Be it civil or not.
In which case fair enough.
Old 19 June 2006, 07:21 PM
Rabid
BANNED

I thought you were running a recruitment drive here at first, until I read your post. Would be fertile ground for such activites I'd imagine.
Old 19 June 2006, 07:34 PM
KiwiGTI
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Rabid
I thought you were running a recruitment drive here at first, until I read your post. Would be fertile ground for such activites I'd imagine.
Old 19 June 2006, 07:45 PM
hectic
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Rabid
Old 19 June 2006, 08:04 PM
KiwiGTI
Scooby Regular

will not tolerate being dragged into their stupidity. why is it we are the only 'creature' on this planet that differenciates by skin tone?
Never as simple as that though is it, the very fact that their skin colour is different is because they have evolved separately over thousands of years in their own cultures.

I am in an inter-racial marriage, the understanding and accepting of each others cultures can be a real challenge, and this is with a person I love more than anyone else. People who believe colour is only skin deep are naive at best.
Old 19 June 2006, 08:08 PM
hectic
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by KiwiGTI
Never as simple as that though is it, the very fact that their skin colour is different is because they have evolved separately over thousands of years in their own cultures.

I am in an inter-racial marriage, the understanding and accepting of each others cultures can be a real challenge, and this is with a person I love more than anyone else. People who believe colour is only skin deep are naive at best.
Very True fella very true
Old 20 June 2006, 08:54 AM
Wurzel
Scooby Senior

Cool

Would that be the Dachau gas chambers that were never used?
Indeed it would be, they were never used to gas anyone but Dachau was the SS training camp where they dreamt up new and amusing ways to murder people, before rolling them out to other camps.

If any of you are coming over to Munich or Stuttgart for the footy I would be more than happy to take you on a guided tour of Dachau so you can see for yourself!!

4 to 5 hours should be enough for you to get the idea.

Last edited by Wurzel; 20 June 2006 at 09:30 AM.
Old 20 June 2006, 09:10 AM
RichWalk
Scooby Regular

Dai, know what you mean, I often get the same sort of approach, especially at times when England are playing, a sudden influx of skin heads with a perfect excuse to stir patriotic thoughts and take advantage of dimwits everywhere
Old 20 June 2006, 09:19 AM
kingofturds
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Get the odd knucklehead offer me steroids down the gym ,but not to join up as a ****
Old 20 June 2006, 09:46 AM
swaussie
Scooby Regular

Funny this thread has come up as I met my first Neo-****'s in Germany on the weekend. One was your typical skin head, thick as a brick idiot who asked me if I wanted to go with him and his mates into Stuttgart and beat up some Asians and Turkish football fans. I polietly declined but then he got agro with me asking if I was against "White Power" and did I not agree with "what Hitler did to try and make Germany a better place"!!! (where is a high powered rifle when you need one!!)

I am a small guy and this dude was huge, it scared the hell out of me when his other body building mate came over and ripped off his shirt and had some full chest tattoo of some Norweigan looking god asking if I thought it was BS??

They then started boasting about the fights they have gotten into during this world cup beating the crap out of innocent people who have the wrong skin tone, and saying if I wouldnt do it then I should be beaten up as well. I did the diplomatic (and probably life saving) thing I could and said I was all for it and got the **** out of there. These people are the scum of the earth.
Old 20 June 2006, 10:12 AM
Geezer
Scooby Senior

Cool

What they said to you may have broken the the law concerning 'incitement to racial hatred'.

It may be worth having a quiet word with the local plod to see what there thoughts are on it.

They may well already be known to the police as well, these groups usually are.

Geezer
Old 20 June 2006, 10:32 AM
swaussie
Scooby Regular

Geezer, I would but it was at a party in a small redneck town in the back of nowhere in Germany. They work as lumberjacks and I have a weird phobia of angry Neo-****'s with chainsaws

I disgusts me to think these guys are walking around using their bulk and misguided (read f'n stupid) ideas to physically harm and torment other people who are out to have fun at the world cup.
Old 20 June 2006, 10:45 AM
Geezer
Scooby Senior

Cool

Sorry swaussie, I was referring to the OP, I didn't make that clear.

Geezer
Old 20 June 2006, 11:01 AM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

The prisoners who were for the chop in Dachau were marched down the road to another spot where they were dispatched.

This was the place where the 4 SOE girls were dreadfully tortured and shoved into the crematorium furnaces. I have read the commemoration plate in the crematorium.

If you think Dachau was a breeze Kiwi, look into its real history. Incidentally, Sachenhausen was used continually by the KGB for the same purposes as the ***** did until the 1960's. Prisoners there were told when they arrived that the only way out was feet first. The prisoners in there at the end of WW2 were kept in there after all the fighting was over. They did not get a chance to live out the rest of their lives as free men! I spent some time talking to a local man outside the camp who told me what went on. I was so angry by the time I reached the hut where the awful medical experiments were done to prisoners that I had to walk out of the place!

Never underestimate Man's inhumanity to Man!

Les
Old 20 June 2006, 11:08 AM
KiwiGTI
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Leslie
If you think Dachau was a breeze Kiwi, look into its real history.
Don't appreciate that comment, I never said anything about Dachau being a breeze,, but I do like to point out inaccuracies. i've been there and done the tour already and while Dachau was known for many things it wasn't gassing people.
Old 20 June 2006, 11:38 AM
Ray_li
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by daiscooby

The conversation yesterday switched to did I want any literature/books to back this up or attend an 'invite only' meeting with them in Birmingham !!!!!!!.
Where do I go?
Old 20 June 2006, 11:42 AM
Reality
BANNED

Originally Posted by Ray_li
Where do I go?
Don't think they'd let you in Ray - Sorry mate - you'll have to form your own group
Old 20 June 2006, 11:49 AM
danwrx1980
Scooby Regular

Fair one kiwi, they didn't gas anyone at dachau. But they did keep them there until they marched them off to wherever it was they were going to be gassed.
Whatever went on there it wasn't good, and if people like these **** recruiters in Dai's gym (and all of us) don't learn from the past we are destined to repeat it in the future.

I just think that it is unbelievable that a funny little Austrian man with such outrageous beliefs can come so close to toppling the world simply because the people in his country were so unhappy with the current government.

And I also think that this country is closer to repeating it than anyone realises, imagine what would happen if that BNP or the UKIP got into power, and if Labour don't sort their **** out and start giving proper jaill sentences to paedophiles and all the other niggling things that are wrong in this country then I fear their days may be numbered.

Its happened before, it WILL happen again if the government ignore the warning signs.

Just my tuppence
Old 20 June 2006, 12:04 PM
Wurzel
Scooby Senior

Cool

Don't appreciate that comment, I never said anything about Dachau being a breeze,, but I do like to point out inaccuracies. i've been there and done the tour already and while Dachau was known for many things it wasn't gassing people.
Sorry Kiwi but there were no inaccuracies in my initial post, I never said people were gassed there I said about me standing in the gas chambers and seeing pics of the bodies piled up in the room next door.

Even though the chamber was not used it was still there, along with 3 smaller chambers used to disinfect clothing using zyclone B (sp).

At one stage there were so many bodies the crematorium could not cope as it only had a single furnace if I recall, the bodies piled up so they built a 2nd crematorium with 3 furnaces which could cope with 3 bodies at a time each.
Old 20 June 2006, 12:42 PM
The Snug Rhino
Scooby Regular

Location: I have ad blocked my rep - so dont waste your time!

why is it we are the only 'creature' on this planet that differenciates by skin tone?

i would imagine if you took any animal and spread it accross the globe, gave it thousands of years to develope into a clearly different looking animal to that which it once was (different colour, different size, different shape) and then get them all back together for a big party.......they prob kill each other.

just like humans!
Old 20 June 2006, 04:41 PM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

Did not mean to offend Kiwi, but Dachau was a death camp just like all the others, even if they did not use the gas chambers. Your post gave a wrong impression.

Les

Last edited by Leslie; 20 June 2006 at 04:43 PM.

Quick Reply: Neo Nazi Group Recruitment !!!