Search this Thread

Old 08 June 2006, 10:24 AM
Wurzel
Scooby Senior

Received 73 Likes on 54 Posts
Cool Sick **** shoul be executed.

This sort of thing makes me sick

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/e...ts/5057164.stm

Sentanced to life but eligable for parole after 6 years! WTF sort of sentance is that?

So now he has had his life sentance extended to 8 years which is still a kick in the ****.

And he will probably get segregated in prison so no harm will come to him.

The British justice system sucks, life should mean life meaning he dies behind bars.
Old 08 June 2006, 10:29 AM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

Hi Mate!

I agree
In his case life should mean life - this is one of the sickest things i have heard of for a long time

Repulsive **** should be lobomises before his release toi guarantee no repeat offending. She should be sterilised!
Old 08 June 2006, 10:36 AM
*Sonic*
Scooby Regular

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts

Definately wants shooting

I heard on the radio the other they said that Pedo's need supporting

WTF is that supposed to mean, the only support Pedo's need is by a rope from the rafters
Old 08 June 2006, 03:46 PM
mattstant
Scooby Regular

Thumbs down

"The most senior judge in the land actually said in the course of his judgement that such was his depravity that it's questionable that he will ever be released and he may die in prison." .

hmmmmm probably get quit a few nasty "accidental" falls down stairs and hopefully gang raped for a couple of years then die in a bizarre self stabbing in the back with no witness. (Here's hoping)
Old 08 June 2006, 04:41 PM
gotmashed
Scooby Regular

prison should not be like it is now it should be a dark damp rat infested pit where they can rot
Old 08 June 2006, 04:49 PM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

Yes I agree, prison should a really unpleasant experience with hard labour attached as used to exist.

These lefty PC plonkers seem to think that vicious criminals like this man should be pampered and deferred to in a vain attempt to change them into normal human beings.

Wonder if they realise that the crims are laughing at them for their stupidity.

Les
Old 08 June 2006, 06:08 PM
Drunken Bungle Whore
Scooby Regular

In prison terms he'd be a 'fraggle'. All the paedophiles etc are generally kept segregated from the rest of the inmates for their own safety - though they manage to hurl plenty of verbal abuse whenever a 'fraggle' is spotted through a window!

People like this guy are clearly so sick they should never be released - but maybe over time something could be learned from them about why they did what they did - so that maybe another family could be spared the trauma of going through the same thing.

Not all attempts at rehabilitating offenders are worthless - with a reoffending rate of 50-60% it's clear that prison itself is no deterrent to a lot of people.

I've worked in several prisons in different capacities (Brixton, Holloway, Blakenhurst, Leyhill and others) and you really don't want to believe what you read in the papers - they are not the dens of luxury The Sun and The Mail would have you believe!

We've already got a prison population of around 60,000 in this country - and building more prisons is one option - but I'm guessing most SNers wouldn't be over the moon about one being built next door to them!

I honestly don't know what the answer is - I'm not a do-gooder wanting to help everyone - but there are many inmates who are in prison for much lesser offences who simply screwed up once, or found themselves in a situation the rest of us will never have to face. And I've personally seen the really positive results of working with some of those guys.

Longer sentences, tougher prisons and even the death penalty are also no deterrent - check out crime and reoffending rates in the USA. Plus death penalties actualy work out way more expensive than life sentences as there are many, many, more appeals.

If we lock up all serious criminals for good - where would we house them all?

Trending Topics

Old 08 June 2006, 07:12 PM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

He is obviously mentally ill, and very dangerous, if he were a dog he would have been put down, never going to be any use to anybody, just a drain, he will have a miserable life (imagine being cursed with that tendency), he should be given a lethal injection, you cant do **** like that an expect to continue in society, mental or not.

I worked with a guy who got send down for raping a 12 year old, 4 1/2 years he got, makes me squirm to think he asked how my kids were and I had a picture of them on my desk.
Old 08 June 2006, 07:22 PM
gotmashed
Scooby Regular

he shouldnt be killed thats an easy way for him he should be chained to a wall and beaten every hour on the hour for the rest of his life
Old 08 June 2006, 07:28 PM
picasso
Scooby Regular

people who commit crimes like they did dont deserve to exist anymore, they should be exterminated with immediate effect!
Old 08 June 2006, 07:45 PM
Scoob99
Scooby Regular

Hope the piece of low life scum dies a very slow and painful death
Old 08 June 2006, 08:39 PM
dpb
Scooby Regular

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by Drunken Bungle *****

If we lock up all serious criminals for good - where would we house them all?
Prison ships,gulags and chain gangs ..?
Old 08 June 2006, 08:42 PM
Bubba po
Scooby Regular

Wink

Originally Posted by dpb
Prison ships
Remind us where you live, Dunc.
Old 08 June 2006, 08:50 PM
M444GY
Former Sponsor

Location: MSOCs tyre and ROTA wheel dealer .Ruisliptyres@gmail.com

makes my blood boil !
Old 09 June 2006, 07:55 AM
Drunken Bungle Whore
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by dpb
Prison ships,gulags and chain gangs ..?
Yes - but where would we build them? If the government requisitioned land near your house to build a massive prison, would you be pleased....?
Old 09 June 2006, 08:11 AM
lightning101
Scooby Regular

What about all the british manufacturing industries that have long since dispanded ? They must have factory buildings that would be ideal for prisons, as they are situated on industrial estates outside of residential areas.
Old 09 June 2006, 08:37 AM
danwrx1980
Scooby Regular

Yes - but where would we build them? If the government requisitioned land near your house to build a massive prison, would you be pleased....?
The government DID build a prison about 500 metres from my old house, made no difference to me in the slightest. The rest of the village were up in arms about it, but they were all wnakers anyway.

I seriously think there is a huge problem with society at the moment, and that it has been coming for a while. As someone mentioned these lefty do gooders, what is basically happening is the blame for the individual is being taken away and put onto society as a whole. If the chav kid smashes up your car while you're at the shop, the police arrest him (or her!) and two minutes later social services turn up, this family is known to us etc etc..
So what happens is because the kid's parents get pissed all the time or somethin they can basically get away with anything. And they THINK now that they have an excuse for it, and so commit more crime.

What needs to happen is we need to be teaching CONSEQUENCES to kids at school, and at home, and not just your kids, but ALL kids. The current generation are basically fcuked, and I'm reall not looking forward to when they grow up and start taking a (active?) part in society, its gonna be really interesting.
This guy needs to be made an example of, you can't just do that to another person. He must be such a danger to others just for thinking about it, and that he could get away with it.

Whats the betting when he gets out they put him in a house next to a school?

Dan.
Old 09 June 2006, 08:55 AM
Drunken Bungle Whore
Scooby Regular

I think you're right about the consequences part - kids in schools seem too protected these days. Teachers can't discipline them properly, they're not allowed to loose on sports days etc. Plus teachers wages are so **** and the jobs wrapped up in so much red tape that the job simply doesn't attract top people any more.

Some of the best rehab work that's been done with more serious offenders has been when they've met with their victims and/ or victims families and understood the consequences of what they did to someone else.

A lot of criminals grow up in environments where their parents instill no sense of right or wrong - and because schools can't instill it either the kids will grow up without any 'normal' sense of morality. Is it any wonder we're breeding sickkos like this?
Old 09 June 2006, 09:09 AM
dpb
Scooby Regular

Portland Harbour
Old 09 June 2006, 09:11 AM
dpb
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Bubba po
Remind us where you live, Dunc.
Luxury yot - but i can step ashore at my leisure ...

I use the term loosley
Old 09 June 2006, 09:24 AM
dharbige
Scooby Regular

One of the country's most secure prisons, which therefore houses some of the worst offenders, is located a couple of blocks away from where I live in Milton Keynes. I have no problem with it, and from the distinct lack of any reportage in the local papers, nobody else has a problem with it.

From the outside, it looks more like a slightly-more-secure-than-normal industrial site rather than the traditional image of a dark, dank several-stories-high brick building, and you probably wouldn't know it was a prison if it didn't have signs outside saying "HMP Woodhill".

But having said all that, people probably WOULD object, because there's always somebody who objects to everything.

Anyway, back on topic.

The legal system is a bit of a mess IMHO. Cases like the one in question highlight the need for a "life means life" sentence, but this would probably not be allowed by the European courts for "human rights" reasons.
The automatic "consideration for parole" after half the sentence should also be less automatic. I would also raise the standard "life" tariff to 40 years from the current 25 (?).
Old 09 June 2006, 09:42 AM
Wurzel
Scooby Senior

Received 73 Likes on 54 Posts

There is plenty of space in England and Scotland where prisons could be built!

Dartmoor, Exmoor, Yorkshire Moors, Bodmin Moor, anywhere in Scotland where a town isn't.

All nasty damp places miles from anywhere and surrounded by bogs that hopefully anyone escaping would drown in.

I saw a film a few weeks ago with Jean Claude Vandam, think it was called Hell or summat where he was an American imprisoned in a Russian prison run by the Russian Army, he was beaten and locked in a cell that dad the drain pass through it, the inmates were encouraged to resolve their differences amongst themselves, the did hard labour for the community, dug ditches and then filled them in again under the watchfull eye of Russian troops. Now that is teh sort of prison that I would like to see for hardened criminals not the unlucky ones who mearly strayed over the line.
Old 09 June 2006, 09:49 AM
gotmashed
Scooby Regular

i think that medical testing on animals should be stoped and done on the low lifes in jain that way if they suffer all the better and if it works there giving something back to the world!
Old 09 June 2006, 12:26 PM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I dont see what the point of making offenders like this one suffer is, proove guilt, execute, I think only the parents of the child involved have any right to physical retribution, anyone else who say beats up a paedo is just performing another type of abuse which kind of eats into the margin of you being better than them.

Some people are just so f*cked up they need to be got rid of, as humanely as possible not by council estate lynch mobs.

I dont really think that society can afford or should support people like that, the money used to keep monster like that could be spent on much more deserving cases, how much Herceptin could be provided to prolong decent peoples lives compared to what it costs to keep this animal alive, fed, watered, entertained, watched (so he doesnt commit suicide FFS??????) and pay legal people to deal with repeated parole requests.

Say what you want about Ian Brady, sub human that he is, at least he wants to be left to die, perhaps thats the answer leave them with whatever they need to sort themselves out ?