Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Respect (Muslim) Party

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/5054600.stm
Old 07 June 2006, 09:11 AM
Reality
BANNED

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Shoot the *****

That is the official Labour Party Policy on these matters isn't it ???

Last edited by Reality; 07 June 2006 at 09:17 AM.
Old 07 June 2006, 09:40 AM
BlkKnight
Scooby Regular

suits me, if they stop co-operating with the police, the police can stop helping them when they need it.
Old 07 June 2006, 09:43 AM
stilover
Scooby Regular

Kick her out of the ******* country !!!!!!!!

She looks oh so happy, knowing we are paying for her house, the money in her pocket every week, her free health care, her childrens free education, etc, etc.
Surely this is citing racial hatred. Just imagine if the police had said "Lets not have anything to do with the muslim community" **** me, they'd start a riot !!!!!!!!!!!

Kick her out, and her ******* family.
Old 07 June 2006, 09:44 AM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

She should think about moving to another country more sympathetic to her ideals and where the police are more to her taste then!

No wonder the Taliban gave her back.
Old 07 June 2006, 09:49 AM
Rabid
BANNED

Originally Posted by stilover

She looks oh so happy, knowing we are paying for her house, the money in her pocket every week, her free health care, her childrens free education, etc, etc.
Surely this is citing racial hatred. Just imagine if the police had said "Lets not have anything to do with the muslim community" **** me, they'd start a riot !!!!!!!!!!!

She's presumably British born and bred, how then do you propose we kick her and her family out?
I suppose you include her blue rinse Grandmother who was a land girl in WWII as well in your lame *** 'kick her out' comments-you dumb ****.

Are all racists like stilover this stupid? Can they read? ******* dolts it's you and people like you we should 'kick out' preferably out of an aircraft at 30,000 ft.
Old 07 June 2006, 10:00 AM
Torque 2 much
Scooby Newbie

Yes very funny ,police shoot a guy and find nothing,been looking for a week now and they call them terrorists,judge for yourselfs who the terrorists are
Old 07 June 2006, 10:04 AM
ReallyReallyGoodMeat
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Torque 2 much
Yes very funny ,police shoot a guy and find nothing,been looking for a week now and they call them terrorists,judge for yourselfs who the terrorists are
Would you rather the police did nothing, even though suspicion lead them to believe that they had a chemical device?

Imagine the outcry if these people had used a chemical device, only for it to transpire later that the police knew about it all along but did nothing.
Old 07 June 2006, 10:08 AM
Rabid
BANNED

Originally Posted by ReallyReallyGoodMeat
Would you rather the police did nothing, even though suspicion lead them to believe that they had a chemical device?

Imagine the outcry if these people had used a chemical device, only for it to transpire later that the police knew about it all along but did nothing.
Following this logic how about a preemptive strike on all such potential terrorists?

We could round up all the muslims and stick them in concentration camps prior to gassing them. While we are at it why not round up Irish catholics, gays, political enemies and people who 'look funny'?

******* moron.
Old 07 June 2006, 10:10 AM
ReallyReallyGoodMeat
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Rabid
Following this logic how about a pre emptive strike on all such potential terrorists?

We could round up all the muslims and stick them in concentration camps prior to gassing them. While we are at it why not round up Irish catholics, gays, political enemies and people who 'look funny'?

******* moron.
Lol are you serious?!

So you think the police raided them because they 'looked funny'?
Old 07 June 2006, 10:12 AM
RS Grant
Scooby Regular

Have to agree.. if it was the Police that shot the suspect, they only took out his shoulder to immobilise him rather than fatally wounding him. I have absolutely no problem with that at all.

Cheers,
Grant
Old 07 June 2006, 10:12 AM
Daft Lad
Scooby Regular

Following this logic how about a preemptive strike on all such potential terrorists?

******* moron.
How the hell did you get all that from the above post? You seem more interested in spouting bollocks than thinking up a constructive argument TBH, so with that in mind I'd say its you who is actually the '******* moron'
Old 07 June 2006, 10:14 AM
Petem95
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Torque 2 much
The police clearly acted on reliable information. Just because they havent found chemical weapons in the house doesnt mean those [potential] terrorists are innocent.

You only have to listen to the reaction of the local muslims in the area - coming up the usual **** like the police being heavy-handed, and how innocent the arrested men are when they dont really know **** about them.

Unbelievable comments by the respect party - but clearly will win lots of muslim votes, and as the area is majority muslims they'll probably win seats off that back of comments like that.

The police certainly have my full support - they should be doing everything they can to prevent another 7/7. If they hadnt raid this house, and the men had carried out a chemical attack on London, everyone would be slating the police for not doing enough
Old 07 June 2006, 10:16 AM
Rabid
BANNED

Originally Posted by Daft Lad
How the hell did you get all that from the above post? You seem more interested in spouting bollocks than thinking up a constructive argument TBH, so with that in mind I'd say its you who is actually the '******* moron'
Your user name is 'Daft Lad'

Nuff said you dopey ****.
Old 07 June 2006, 10:22 AM
Daft Lad
Scooby Regular

Your user name is 'Daft Lad'

Nuff said you dopey ****.
Good point, a very well contructed argument there. You are clearly a chap of great intellect and so I bow before your superior knowledge.

Why don't you **** off, shouldn't you be at school anyway?
Old 07 June 2006, 10:25 AM
RoadrunnerV2
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Petem95
The police certainly have my full support - they should be doing everything they can to prevent another 7/7. If they hadnt raid this house, and the men had carried out a chemical attack on London, everyone would be slating the police for not doing enough
Completely agree.
Old 07 June 2006, 10:25 AM
stilover
Scooby Regular

She's presumably British born and bred, how then do you propose we kick her and her family out?
I suppose you include her blue rinse Grandmother who was a land girl in WWII as well in your lame *** 'kick her out' comments-you dumb ****.

Are all racists like stilover this stupid? Can they read? ******* dolts it's you and people like you we should 'kick out' preferably out of an aircraft at 30,000 ft.
Why is it that EVERY time anything is said on this forum regarding Muslims, YOU come on here calling everybody names, mainly RACIST. Anybodies view other than we should all embrace our Muslim brothers and sisters with open arms, then you call them a RACIST.

May I suggest if you don't like our RACIST views, then you should post on a "We love Muslims forum".
Old 07 June 2006, 10:26 AM
Turbohot
Scooby Regular

She told a meeting on Tuesday that Muslims should "boycott the police and refuse to co-operate with them in any way, shape or form."
This is the way fundamentalists think and behave.rather than asking Police to be a bit more conciderate with their approach,she appeals to boycott.It is a disturbing and provoking appeal.
Not good.
Old 07 June 2006, 10:29 AM
messiah
Scooby Regular

Location: Surviving as a soldier of fortune on the Los Angeles underground...

I wish Muslims would Boycott England...
Old 07 June 2006, 10:33 AM
Turbohot
Scooby Regular

******* moron.
You menationed "all potential terrorists".Yes,they will get tough deal.The ones who turn out to be not connected with terrorism,will have no prob.

Rabid,it is not about how people look.It is about what they do.
Not all muslims are terrorists but they have to go through the process that is in place to curb terrorism.They must co-operate if they have nothing to hide.

Last edited by Turbohot; 07 June 2006 at 10:37 AM.
Old 07 June 2006, 10:34 AM
Rabid
BANNED

Why is it that EVERY time anything is said on this forum regarding Muslims, YOU come on here calling everybody names, mainly RACIST. Anybodies view other than we should all embrace our Muslim brothers and sisters with open arms, then you call them a RACIST.

May I suggest if you don't like our RACIST views, then you should post on a "We love Muslims forum".
You didn't answer my point, how do we 'kick out' a British born muslim and her family who probably aren't muslims themselves?

My comments calling people 'stupid racists' are made on a case by case basis, for example in your case you called for a person of British background and their entire family to be 'kicked out', that makes you a dumb *** racist which is why I said it.
Old 07 June 2006, 10:34 AM
stilover
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by messiah
I wish Muslims would Boycott England...
Couldn't agree more !
Old 07 June 2006, 10:36 AM
Rabid
BANNED

Originally Posted by Turbohot
You menationed "all potential terrorist".Yes,they will get tough deal.The ones who turn out to be notconnected with terrorism,will have no prob.

Not all muslims are terrorists but they have to go through the process that is in place to curb terrorism.They must co-operate if they have nothing to hide.
The point is just being a muslim doesn't make you a potential terrorist, although some people obviously think it does.

Now that's what's really worrying.
Old 07 June 2006, 10:41 AM
lozgti
Scooby Regular

I'm sick to the back teeth about all of it.Every single problem in this country,from minor stuff like PC crap,flying an English flag,allegations of racism at the drop of a hat,Police interviewing people for potential 'thought' crimes to the serious bombs ,terrorists stuff .What happened to normality in the UK? It always comes back to one thing

As Rolf Harris would say 'can you guess what it is yet?'
Old 07 June 2006, 10:42 AM
Petem95
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Turbohot
Exactly, I mean take South Asians who are Hindu or Sikhs - they intergrate well with Western society, are generally hard working and successful. I have a good friend who is Hindu, but her family still put up Christmas decorations on their house, and she always wears a Christmas hat to the pub. I cant imagine a muslim doing any of this - they'd probably just pester the local council to have Christmas outlawed as its offensive to them

Muslims seem to have this attitude where they will support a "fellow muslim" under all circumstances. After terrorist attacks, muslims being interviewed will never condem the actions - they'll just rant on about how the terrorists were "forced to do it" etc etc
Old 07 June 2006, 10:43 AM
SwissTony
Scooby Regular

Received 12 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by BlkKnight
suits me, if they stop co-operating with the police, the police can stop helping them when they need it.

top idea......
Old 07 June 2006, 10:47 AM
ReallyReallyGoodMeat
Scooby Regular

The point is just being a muslim doesn't make you a potential terrorist, although some people obviously think it does.
Exactly! So why do many Muslim communities insist they are being victimised when the police find cause to suspect a member of their community of being a terrorist? If not all Muslims are terrorists, but most (these days) uk-based terrorists are from Muslim groups, why do they criticise the police for going after them?!
Old 07 June 2006, 10:50 AM
Torque 2 much
Scooby Newbie

Couldn't agree more !
So this a muslim thing ,nothing to do with terrorists,it ok for the police to shoot someone point blank 7 times on inteligance
same inteligance and they are looking for chemical weapons for 5 days.
boy weapons must be pea size
Old 07 June 2006, 10:53 AM
Rabid
BANNED

Originally Posted by ReallyReallyGoodMeat
Exactly! So why do many Muslim communities insist they are being victimised when the police find cause to suspect a member of their community of being a terrorist? If not all Muslims are terrorists, but most (these days) uk-based terrorists are from Muslim groups, why do they criticise the police for going after them?!
............because the response of the police to the muslim community is out of all proportion to the actual threat. They fire first and ask questions later.
I guess though it doesn't matter if the innocent victim 'looks funny' ie isn't white.
Old 07 June 2006, 10:54 AM
Turbohot
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by lozgti
I'm sick to the back teeth about all of it.Every single problem in this country,from minor stuff like PC crap,flying an English flag,allegations of racism at the drop of a hat,Police interviewing people for potential 'thought' crimes to the serious bombs ,terrorists stuff .What happened to normality in the UK? It always comes back to one thing

As Rolf Harris would say 'can you guess what it is yet?'
These are the signs and symptoms of a diverse country.Every diverse country goes through all that.Immigrants can be deported but the system will suffer massively.
When was the UK normal?If racism wasn't an issue,Irish probs were right up high.In every country,such issues will become burning issues at times.
This is normal.What is not normal is,dealing with fundamentalist views and getting through them! Bloody hard nut to crack!

Quick Reply: Respect (Muslim) Party