Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

need a new phone line connection

Search this Thread

Old 08 May 2006, 03:52 PM
scoobynutta555
Scooby Regular

Location: Markyate.Imprezas owned:-wrx-sti5typeR-p1-uk22b-modded my00. Amongst others!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question need a new phone line connection

Am looking to get connected back online at home. I have survived for over a year with no phone connection, no internet and pikey tv.

All this from a bad experience with NTL. I'm getting nagged at to rejoin civilization, so had a look around on the net today. Seems that my only 2 options to reconnect a phone line are BT and NTL (not in telewest area). I don't really wish to go to NTL and BT want 100 quid reconnection fee Everyone else I've seen wants a hardline with NTL or BT, and their own package on top.

Getting a bit fed up of looking at different packages etc now, am I really limited to NTL and BT in terms of having a phone connected?

Also, tempted in threesome packages What's the best deal I can get in my area, Luton. Telewest looked a good deal at 30 quid, but put my postcode in and they handily passed me to the NTL website (33 quid)

Some places offer pause,rewind record tv packages with a set top hard drive recorder (15 quid a month on top). Are these worth getting, or shall a simple dvd recorder box do a similar job for a fraction of the price?
Old 08 May 2006, 04:03 PM
brumdaisy
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

move house and get telewest

absolutely supurb service - I split a tin of varnish over the modem and they replaced it for free the next day

why am i even speaking to u?