Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Reporting Immigrants cars?

Search this Thread

Old 20 April 2006, 07:42 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi Nat, have you seen the light blue Calibra with stickers covering 20% of the bodykitted to **** bodywork and a high level wing you could feed a family of 20 off of driving at close to warp speed everywhere yet.

Yes, there are a lot in Northampton but i imagine they will get ignored by the powers that be as it will be seen as picking on a minority. Not suprisingly enougt they all live in roughly the same area of town as dumped there by our short sighted council who have ghettoised them there and made it a no-go area for a lot of others - Multicultural Great Britian in 2006 eh
Old 20 April 2006, 07:57 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Hi Nat - i have seen some really knackered foreign regestered cars of recent as well. It is only a matter of time before there is a serious accident and or loss of life. Driving standards seen to vay as well if you know what io mean
I am referring to the Hunter Street area behind the racecourse

Last edited by The Zohan; 20 April 2006 at 08:00 PM.
Old 20 April 2006, 08:41 PM
mart360
Scooby Regular

Ive raised this before,

they have scant regard for any legislation, i saw one youngster, buying wheels from a scrappy. he bolted on one wheel went for a drive , checked to see it hadnt rubbed, and then put the rest on. I bet he didnt notify his insurance co either.

but as you say, plod will turn a blind eye, protected minoritys and all that.

it amazes me, they all speak fluent english, untill you want some information from them, then they miraculously forget how to speak anything other than there own on english tongue.

my only advice i would give, is if in an accident with one of these cars, get whiplash, or a *cough* serious *cough* injury that requires the bib to attend. at least they will be able to get some details from them.

Lets see if any of our resident feds, will offer advice ()

Mart
Old 20 April 2006, 08:52 PM
nufc1892
Scooby Regular

REPORT THE FECKING SCROUNGING BARESTEWARDS.How can they afford to run a car over here.........OHHH SORRY THANK LABOUR FOR THAT