Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Some ginger people may not like this......

Search this Thread

Old 20 March 2006, 10:10 AM
Luke C
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Some ginger people may not like this......

Sorry if its Sial, but its toooooo good to miss!

http://www.gingerkids.org/index.html
Old 20 March 2006, 10:40 AM
Dieseldog
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Laughing a lot at the stats page...

Gingers Kids:

324904 kids are born with Gingervitis a year.
10% of kids born with Gingervitis commit suicide by age 16.
30% of those infected with Gingervitis live healthy, productive, long lives.
20% of those infected with Gingervitis feel great self hatred, and attempt to bite others in hopes they will spread Gingervitis.
80% of Ginger Kids are totally unaware they are soulless.
20% of those infected with Gingervitis, know they don’t have souls and pursue a life devoted to Satanism, Paganism, and/or Politics.
95% of those infected with Gingervitis believe they are ugly contagious beasts, resulting in an extreme fear of such common things as:

Trying on clothes in public dressing rooms
Sharing food
Intercourse
Sharing blood
Kissing the opposite sex.
Having Friends

Common statistics:

15% of all people in the US are bitten by a child with Gingervitis.
12% of those bitten don't know the proper steps to take after being bitten.
63% of those people bitten require years of trauma counseling.
80% of all people in the US are unaware that kids with Gingervitis have no souls.
20% of all people in the US are aware that those with Gingervitis lack souls, and persecute them due to this.
55% of people aware of gingervitis believe it is similar to AIDS.

Last edited by Dieseldog; 20 March 2006 at 10:46 AM.
Old 20 March 2006, 10:46 AM
Luke C
Scooby Regular

LOL Sharing blood?

WTF??
Old 20 March 2006, 12:53 PM
CooperS
Scooby Regular

"We are people too, even if we don't have souls"

Hahahaha classic
Old 20 March 2006, 01:23 PM
JackClark
Scooby Senior

Received 51 Likes on 34 Posts

Cartman: [walks up to the front of the class and turns around, looking at his paper] Thank you, Mrs. Garrison. [reads] My speech is entitled "Ginger Kids: Children with red hair, light skin, and freckles."
[Stan and Kyle glance at each other]
We've all seen them - on the playground, at the store, walking on the streets - they creep us out and make us feel sick to our stomachs. I'm talking of course about... ginger kids.
[cues up his pics. A red-headed boy appears]
Aww sick! Gross! Ginger kids are born with a disease which causes very light skin, red hair, and freckles. [next picture is of a girl licking her triple-scoop ice-cream cone] Aw, nasty! Yuck! [returns to his paper] This disease is called Gingervitus, and it occurs because ginger kids have no souls.

Kyle: [annoyed at Cartman's ignorance] What?!

Cartman: Kids who have gingervitus cannot be cured.
[another redheaded girls pops up] Ah sick! [another redhead] Gross! [another redhead] Yeck! [returns to his paper] Because their skin is so light, ginger kids must avoid the sun. Not unlike... [a picture of a vampire with a full moon and bats behind him pops up] vampires.

Class: Aaaah.

Kyle: That's not true, fatass! I have red hair, and I don't have to avoid the sun!

Cartman: I was getting to that, if you will let me. [returns to his paper] Some people have red hair, but not light skin and freckles. These people are called "daywalkers." [cues up a picture of Kyle, with "daywalkers" written underneath]

Butters: Ho! Daywalkers!

Kyle: This is all a bunch of crap!

Cartman: Mrs. Garrison, I'm really havin' a difficult time with all these interruptions...

Mrs. Garrison: Kyle, let Eric give his presentation.

Kyle: It's not a presentation, it's a hate speech! People aren't creeped out by gingers!

Clyde: [glances around] I am.

Mrs. Garrison: Kyle, if you wanna debate Eric, you can do so with your paper tomorrow!

Kyle: Fine, I will! [crosses his arms]

Cartman: Fine! In the meantime, shut your Goddamned daywalker mouth! [Kyle grits his teeth and growls, trying to contain himself] Let's see, where was I? Oh yes! Like vampires, the ginger gene is a curse, [next picture: a boy with a few missing front teeth] and unless we work to rid the earth of that curse, the gingers could envelop our lives in blackness for all time. It is time that we all admit to ourselves that gingers are vile and disgusting. In conclusion, I will leave you with this: if you think that the ginger problem is not a serious one, [the last pic is that of Carrot Top] think again. [the bell rings and the kids file out of the classroom.]

Kyle: Stupid supremist asswipe!

Stan: Dude, what's the big deal?

Kyle: What's the big deal?? Don't you understand what ignorant prejudice like that can lead to? I have to disprove Cartman's hateful rumors! Do you know any red-haired, freckled kids?

Stan: [thinks a moment] What about the Foley family? I think they're all ginger.

[South Park, day. Stan and Kyle walk up to a house. The front door opens and three redheads greet them]

Three kids: Hello?

Kyle: Hey. Wuh I'm giving a speech tomorrow about people with red hair and freckles. Can I ask you a few questions?

Girl: [the middle child] Sure. Come on in. [waves them in. They enter]

Boy: [the oldest child] Mom, Dad, these boys wanna know about us.

Father: What? Heh, hello there, kids.

Kyle: We... came to learn the facts about people with red hair, light skin and freckles.

Father: [nervous throughout] Oho, gingers, yes. Our cute little red-haired rascals.

Stan: I'm sorry, but I don't understand. You both have dark hair and brown eyes.

Father: Yes, we've learned that the ginger gene is recessive in both our families' DNA. Actually, the odds of us having a red-haired freckled child were only one in four. And still it happened. Three times. What are the odds? [breaks down and sobs into his hands]

Mother: A lot of people carry the ginger gene and don't know. [her husband stops sobbing and raises his head] If your spouse is also a carrier, then your children can turn out like... them. [they both look at the kids, who smile and grin]

Father: Each one of them's a blessing.

Mother: Oh yes, each one of them's a blessing.

Father: Huh Blesse-blessing full of love.

Three kids: [grinning] Thanks, Mom and Dad.

Kyle: But it's... it's not true they... have no souls. [somber music plays]

Father: No... no, I'm sure they do. [quickly rises and shows the boys to the door] Well it was nice meeting you boys. We've gotta get dinner started.

Kyle: I just had a couple more questions about-

Father: Look, boys, if you really don't wanna have ginger kids, marry an Asian woman. Asians don't carry the recessive gene. [looks right and left] I know a guy who's marrying a Japanese woman very soon for just that reason. [closes the door on them and they turn around]

[South Park Elementary, day, Mrs. Garrison's classroom. Second Oral Report Day. Kyle stands at the front of the class with an image of melanin's chemical structure]

Kyle: And so, red hair, light skin, and freckles are all passed down genetically. A child's red hair is not determined by the lack of a soul, [Cartman yawns] but by the melanins which control the pigment in all of our skins. Thank you. [turns off the projector and goes to his desk amid some applause]

Mrs. Garrison: Okay, very nice, Kyle. A little dry and sciency for my taste, but there you go. [the bell rings] All right, that's lunch, kids. We'll pick up with Clyde's speech about lesbian cheerleaders after recess.

Butters: That was a very informative speech, Kyle.

Kyle: Thanks Butters

Cartman: Informative if you want to die. [hops off his seat and joins Butters and Kyle] Gusy, don't forget. Kyle is a daywalker. Daywalkers are half-gingers themselves. Make no mistake: ginger kids are evil. You know who was ginger? Judas. And what did Judas do? Oh, he just got Jesus killed, that's all. [moves towards the door] Look, I'm just saying what everyone else already thinks: Gingers are creepy. And one night, when you're all sleepin' in your room, the gingers are gonna getcha. They're gonna GETCHA! [points at Clyde, who jumps back.]
Old 20 March 2006, 02:44 PM
little-ginge
Scooby Regular

Location: It's like finding a cocktail sausage, when what you really wanted was a rather large saveloy.

I think I may need to change my user name...

I'm not ginger, I'm a redhead
Old 20 March 2006, 02:45 PM
Moonloops
Scooby Regular

Strawberry Blonde

Trending Topics

Old 20 March 2006, 02:48 PM
little-ginge
Scooby Regular

Location: It's like finding a cocktail sausage, when what you really wanted was a rather large saveloy.

Originally Posted by Moonloops
Strawberry Blonde
I wish - that is such yummy sounding hair I definately not ginge tho..
Old 20 March 2006, 02:49 PM
Moonloops
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by little-ginge
I wish - that is such yummy sounding hair I definately not ginge tho..
fairysnuff
Old 20 March 2006, 03:12 PM
Daz34
Scooby Regular

Lol Quality
Old 20 March 2006, 03:27 PM
jasey
Scooby Senior

How long before we get someone reporting this to a mod for being gingerist or generally having a go at such childish and abusive behaviour ?
Old 20 March 2006, 03:30 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Talking

Originally Posted by JackClark
Cartman: [walks up to the front of the class and turns around, looking at his paper] Thank you, Mrs. Garrison. [reads] My speech is entitled "Ginger Kids: Children with red hair, light skin, and freckles."
[Stan and Kyle glance at each other]
We've all seen them - on the playground, at the store, walking on the streets - they creep us out and make us feel sick to our stomachs. I'm talking of course about... ginger kids.
[cues up his pics. A red-headed boy appears]
Aww sick! Gross! Ginger kids are born with a disease which causes very light skin, red hair, and freckles. [next picture is of a girl licking her triple-scoop ice-cream cone] Aw, nasty! Yuck! [returns to his paper] This disease is called Gingervitus, and it occurs because ginger kids have no souls.

Kyle: [annoyed at Cartman's ignorance] What?!

Cartman: Kids who have gingervitus cannot be cured.
[another redheaded girls pops up] Ah sick! [another redhead] Gross! [another redhead] Yeck! [returns to his paper] Because their skin is so light, ginger kids must avoid the sun. Not unlike... [a picture of a vampire with a full moon and bats behind him pops up] vampires.

Class: Aaaah.

Kyle: That's not true, fatass! I have red hair, and I don't have to avoid the sun!

Cartman: I was getting to that, if you will let me. [returns to his paper] Some people have red hair, but not light skin and freckles. These people are called "daywalkers." [cues up a picture of Kyle, with "daywalkers" written underneath]

Butters: Ho! Daywalkers!

Kyle: This is all a bunch of crap!

Cartman: Mrs. Garrison, I'm really havin' a difficult time with all these interruptions...

Mrs. Garrison: Kyle, let Eric give his presentation.

Kyle: It's not a presentation, it's a hate speech! People aren't creeped out by gingers!

Clyde: [glances around] I am.

Mrs. Garrison: Kyle, if you wanna debate Eric, you can do so with your paper tomorrow!

Kyle: Fine, I will! [crosses his arms]

Cartman: Fine! In the meantime, shut your Goddamned daywalker mouth! [Kyle grits his teeth and growls, trying to contain himself] Let's see, where was I? Oh yes! Like vampires, the ginger gene is a curse, [next picture: a boy with a few missing front teeth] and unless we work to rid the earth of that curse, the gingers could envelop our lives in blackness for all time. It is time that we all admit to ourselves that gingers are vile and disgusting. In conclusion, I will leave you with this: if you think that the ginger problem is not a serious one, [the last pic is that of Carrot Top] think again. [the bell rings and the kids file out of the classroom.]

Kyle: Stupid supremist asswipe!

Stan: Dude, what's the big deal?

Kyle: What's the big deal?? Don't you understand what ignorant prejudice like that can lead to? I have to disprove Cartman's hateful rumors! Do you know any red-haired, freckled kids?

Stan: [thinks a moment] What about the Foley family? I think they're all ginger.

[South Park, day. Stan and Kyle walk up to a house. The front door opens and three redheads greet them]

Three kids: Hello?

Kyle: Hey. Wuh I'm giving a speech tomorrow about people with red hair and freckles. Can I ask you a few questions?

Girl: [the middle child] Sure. Come on in. [waves them in. They enter]

Boy: [the oldest child] Mom, Dad, these boys wanna know about us.

Father: What? Heh, hello there, kids.

Kyle: We... came to learn the facts about people with red hair, light skin and freckles.

Father: [nervous throughout] Oho, gingers, yes. Our cute little red-haired rascals.

Stan: I'm sorry, but I don't understand. You both have dark hair and brown eyes.

Father: Yes, we've learned that the ginger gene is recessive in both our families' DNA. Actually, the odds of us having a red-haired freckled child were only one in four. And still it happened. Three times. What are the odds? [breaks down and sobs into his hands]

Mother: A lot of people carry the ginger gene and don't know. [her husband stops sobbing and raises his head] If your spouse is also a carrier, then your children can turn out like... them. [they both look at the kids, who smile and grin]

Father: Each one of them's a blessing.

Mother: Oh yes, each one of them's a blessing.

Father: Huh Blesse-blessing full of love.

Three kids: [grinning] Thanks, Mom and Dad.

Kyle: But it's... it's not true they... have no souls. [somber music plays]

Father: No... no, I'm sure they do. [quickly rises and shows the boys to the door] Well it was nice meeting you boys. We've gotta get dinner started.

Kyle: I just had a couple more questions about-

Father: Look, boys, if you really don't wanna have ginger kids, marry an Asian woman. Asians don't carry the recessive gene. [looks right and left] I know a guy who's marrying a Japanese woman very soon for just that reason. [closes the door on them and they turn around]

[South Park Elementary, day, Mrs. Garrison's classroom. Second Oral Report Day. Kyle stands at the front of the class with an image of melanin's chemical structure]

Kyle: And so, red hair, light skin, and freckles are all passed down genetically. A child's red hair is not determined by the lack of a soul, [Cartman yawns] but by the melanins which control the pigment in all of our skins. Thank you. [turns off the projector and goes to his desk amid some applause]

Mrs. Garrison: Okay, very nice, Kyle. A little dry and sciency for my taste, but there you go. [the bell rings] All right, that's lunch, kids. We'll pick up with Clyde's speech about lesbian cheerleaders after recess.

Butters: That was a very informative speech, Kyle.

Kyle: Thanks Butters

Cartman: Informative if you want to die. [hops off his seat and joins Butters and Kyle] Gusy, don't forget. Kyle is a daywalker. Daywalkers are half-gingers themselves. Make no mistake: ginger kids are evil. You know who was ginger? Judas. And what did Judas do? Oh, he just got Jesus killed, that's all. [moves towards the door] Look, I'm just saying what everyone else already thinks: Gingers are creepy. And one night, when you're all sleepin' in your room, the gingers are gonna getcha. They're gonna GETCHA! [points at Clyde, who jumps back.]

I saw this and LMFAO - I nearly pee'd myself!
I am not a huge fan of Southpark but must give it another try soon, this however was just brilliant!
Old 20 March 2006, 05:09 PM
the big yim
Scooby Regular

4) Do Ginger Kids have Souls?

Unfortunately no, Ginger Kids are born without souls. A common misconception is that you need a soul to survive. This is completely false. Ginger Kids are people just like everyone else, even if they don’t have souls. Many Ginger Kids live happy, healthy, productive lives devoid of any sort of soul.

classic lol
Old 20 March 2006, 05:18 PM
PG
Scooby Regular

Old 20 March 2006, 05:25 PM
Abdabz
Scooby Regular

Location: Tellins, Home of Super Leagues finest, and where a "split" is not all it seems.

Possibly one of the funniest threads I've seen in ages... I KNOW GINGER PEOPLE
Old 20 March 2006, 06:33 PM
paul-s
Scooby Regular

that ginger southpark is THE funniest thing ever.

gingervitus
Old 20 March 2006, 07:47 PM
dharbige
Scooby Regular

The relevant presentation can be found here...

http://gorillamask.net/gingerkids.shtml
Old 20 March 2006, 09:29 PM
Chris L
Scooby Regular

You lot are just jealous

It's a well known fact that the ginger gene is dominant and therefore, eventually the entire world will be ginger

Chris (thankfully not as ginger now (more off-blond) as I was as a kid!)
Old 20 March 2006, 09:40 PM
NotoriousREV
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by little-ginge
I think I may need to change my user name...

Bet you still smell like Scampi Nik-Naks
Old 20 March 2006, 09:46 PM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

The medical term used is the Gingistic scale, from one to ten where one is perhaps where a man if he doesnt shave for a day or two can show slight gingery beard tendencies, 5 being acceptably but not offensively ginger but a 10 involves having proper carrotty locks, no eyebrows to speak of and a tendency to burn under anything other than a 40 watt bulb.

I was diagnosed with a 1 rating but have come to terms with it, I do however do sponsered events for my favourite ginger charity.