Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Refreshing approach from other forums!!

Search this Thread

Old 04 March 2006, 09:48 PM
mart360
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Refreshing approach from other forums!!

Just been nosing round seatenthusiasts web site, they have a name and shame

dealer section where users do just that

the Admins, response to this is..

"you have been here a while mate and you are sesible so as long as you remain sensible with it and dont name persons names then I have no worries with this being aired .... at the end of the day this is a independent SEAT site an SEAT dont tell me what to do, and I think that these issues need adressing as its us that line the pockets of these dealerships!.""

how refreshing!!!

makes a nice change to actually see some support for the community rather than moderating the post as it names a dealer,

when we post about our poor experiances they get zapped does make you wonder dosent it

Mart
Old 04 March 2006, 10:02 PM
hectic
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by mart360
Just been nosing round seatenthusiasts web site, they have a name and shame

dealer section where users do just that

the Admins, response to this is..

"you have been here a while mate and you are sesible so as long as you remain sensible with it and dont name persons names then I have no worries with this being aired .... at the end of the day this is a independent SEAT site an SEAT dont tell me what to do, and I think that these issues need adressing as its us that line the pockets of these dealerships!.""

how refreshing!!!

makes a nice change to actually see some support for the community rather than moderating the post as it names a dealer,

when we post about our poor experiances they get zapped does make you wonder dosent it

Mart
in fairness fella.. i used to go on that site a fair bit at one time.. and its summit they've done for a while.....
Old 04 March 2006, 10:50 PM
mart360
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by hectic
in fairness fella.. i used to go on that site a fair bit at one time.. and its summit they've done for a while.....
you try doing the same on here,

you can have neggy comments but put a dealers name into the post and the SNPC squad are down on you like a ton of bricks, despite the post being factually correct

mart
Old 04 March 2006, 11:22 PM
Moley
Sponsor

Received 24 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by mart360
you try doing the same on here,

you can have neggy comments but put a dealers name into the post and the SNPC squad are down on you like a ton of bricks, despite the post being factually correct

mart
It's all the legal stuff

There are things i'd love to post on here about certain insurance companies. But if they was to come on here and read my comments both myself and the powers who be at scoobynet will be in a lot of trouble.

Presume the same applies to slating dealers.
Old 04 March 2006, 11:33 PM
G-STAR
Scooby Regular

So what's this freedom of speech 'thing'?
Old 04 March 2006, 11:40 PM
Moonloops
Scooby Regular

Spelling mistakes not withstanding - site owners are responsible for content - if it's wrong they have to correct it

"sesible" - oof
"adressing " - ouch
Old 05 March 2006, 06:22 AM
DJ73
Scooby Regular

It's all the legal stuff

There are things i'd love to post on here about certain insurance companies. But if they was to come on here and read my comments both myself and the powers who be at scoobynet will be in a lot of trouble.

Why ?? if you're telling the truth about these insurance companies or your certain problem with whoever ?? , there should be no problem asking other people for their advice or if there has been any other person had the same problem with that company ,,
Old 05 March 2006, 08:07 AM
Funkii Munkii
Pontificating

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Moley_WRX
It's all the legal stuff

I did that on here, quite blatantly and the thread is still trhere, although I recieved a PM from the Ins Co threatening me with slander, they did ask why I was so agrieved so I told them in full and did they respond ?? yeah right, *******.