Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Think there would be a need for this?

Search this Thread

Old 28 February 2006, 11:11 PM
V4JDMSTi
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Think there would be a need for this?

would anyone be interested in custom arty style pictures your car? Was thinking of offering a simple photoshop design to make them look a bit arty. something like the below. would offer to have it put on t shirts, mousemats, mugs etc. Pretty sure you can have this done already but was thinking of being slightly different.

also what would you be willing to pay for it? just another crazy idea of mine at the moment. if there proves to be a need for it i will of course speak to mods about being able to advertise and offering discounts to sn members. no sly pm me and i'll sort it for you. full straight up authorised advertiser if i go ahead.

not really interested in sarcastic comments on this one guys, just genuine comments. mods please don't vaporise this thread. i won't be offering this as a serive if anyone asks, unless i have approved advertiser status with you. in which case i would start a new user name in relation to what was being offered.

cheers

matt

Old 28 February 2006, 11:19 PM
+Doc+
Scooby Senior

Received 9 Likes on 3 Posts

If you want an honest opinion....theres a million companies out there doing the same and the two examples you have produced look very amateur.
Old 28 February 2006, 11:20 PM
PG
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Personally no but there are sados out there that'll buy any old ****e.
Old 01 March 2006, 09:45 AM
GaryK
Scooby Regular

you might have more luck with the dolly on the second t-shirt the retro stuff is more in demand I would say than the modern stuff, I dont think its anything new as said there are lots of people doing it, just keep the quality of the t-shirts high and the cost competitive and do small runs and try em on ebay and see how you go!
Old 01 March 2006, 10:33 AM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by GaryK
you might have more luck with the dolly on the second t-shirt the retro stuff is more in demand I would say than the modern stuff, I dont think its anything new as said there are lots of people doing it, just keep the quality of the t-shirts high and the cost competitive and do small runs and try em on ebay and see how you go!
What Gary said!
Old 01 March 2006, 10:40 AM
V4JDMSTi
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

cheers guys. yes looking to keep the costs way down so that it could encourage people to buy. i guess ebay would be a good place to start. people will buy anything off there. i even managed to sell a cream egg for £2.70 inc p&p the other day.

the idea is to keep them very simple. maybe go to pop art style. i agree the retro ones could be the way to go. have done a few with the spitfire over the england flag and some old jags and minis as well.
Old 01 March 2006, 11:59 AM
GaryK
Scooby Regular

matt,

Yes all the old cars should do well and perhaps iconic 70s items like space hoppers and raleigh choppers on t-shirts go well too, send me some samples and I'll give you a some feedback

Gary