Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Has anyone beat up a thief!

Search this Thread

Old 02 February 2006, 03:25 PM
scoobyboy1
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Has anyone beat up a thief!

Just wondering if anyone has ever caught and beat up a thief, Just wanted to know, as not long back I was up town on a night out and a friend had her purse stolen, which my brother saw. Me and my brother went looking for the culprit, and suprise suprise he was in the local Spar trying to buy cigerettes on the stolen credit car.

So I grabbed him, and gave him such a beating outside that he had to be took to hospital, and I got arrested, But the good thing was is that as soon as the ambulance was outside the hospital, he jumped out the back and scarpered as he thought that he would be in some serious trouble for stealing the purse.

The next day I was realesed without charge as the bloke couldnt give evidence because he had run off, But I felt better as he got what he deserved.

Anyone else caught a scum bag, and gave them a lesson.
Old 02 February 2006, 03:33 PM
lpski1
Scooby Regular

my neighbour caught someone trying to steal my car a few years back and gave them a hiding his knuckles were pretty bruised
Old 02 February 2006, 03:38 PM
sti-04!!
Scooby Senior

I got a kicking one night off this guy & his brother, allegedly i had a stolen credit card & they got me in the Spar, i was only in buying my mum cigarettes.
I got took to hospital but i just jumped out of the ambulance as i couldnt be arsed with all the hassle.

Wait till i find the ******* who hit me from behind
Old 02 February 2006, 03:43 PM
scoobyboy1
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by sti-04!!
I got a kicking one night off this guy & his brother, allegedly i had a stolen credit card & they got me in the Spar, i was only in buying my mum cigarettes.
I got took to hospital but i just jumped out of the ambulance as i couldnt be arsed with all the hassle.

Wait till i find the ******* who hit me from behind
Old 02 February 2006, 03:43 PM
Abdabz
Scooby Regular

Location: Tellins, Home of Super Leagues finest, and where a "split" is not all it seems.

Me and a friend once chased 2 muggers who were battering some geeks and taking their belongings, down an alley in my home town...
They had a 50yard head start and legged it. We went into all the local pubs / round the backstreets looking for the two culprits intent on carnage but they were long gone...
We gave the lads some money for a cab home and continued on our way...
So in answer to the thread question... No... But not for the want of trying
Old 02 February 2006, 03:52 PM
The Chief
Scooby Regular

Oh yes and very pleasant it was as well

I came home a bit p***ed one night and like a d**k left the front door unlocked. Anyway i fell asleep on the sofa and the next thing i remember is this big bloke towering over me above my sofa at 4am in the morning in my own f**king living room!!!!!, well i did not really have time to be scared i went mental and lets just say i hurt him slightly.

Thing is i rung the police i they did not give a f**k, and even said if they catch up with him and i have assaulted him i coudl be charged.

I said if i get hold of him i'll break his legs and i'm not f**king about now.
with this the copper looked at me all cross eyed - i'm sorry i reported it now.

The thing is this idiot came into my house and confronted a twenty stone bloke, there was no way he was going to get the better of me.
Old 02 February 2006, 04:04 PM
cookstar
Scooby Regular

A few years ago, i heard someone trying to break into my house through the front door

Went completely crazy, chased the guy down the end of the road, in my boxers . Stupidly picked up something before leaving the house (one of those telescopic truncheons) hit the ***** several times and so hard with it, it bent.

Walked back feeling satisfied.

Layed in bed for next half hour $hitting myself, had to get back up and go and check he wasnt dead. The good feeling didnt last long when i thought i may have killed someone. Thankfully there was just a stain on the floor where he was

Next time i will just go for arms and legs
Old 02 February 2006, 04:08 PM
Wurzel
Scooby Senior

Received 73 Likes on 54 Posts

So scoobynet is a bbs full of fatties!! all the blokes on here are between 18 and 20 stone and hard as nails even when drunk and woken up by a burglar in the middle of the night!!

mental not to self never goto a scoobynet meet you will stick out like a sore thimb at a meer 13 stone.
Old 02 February 2006, 04:11 PM
sti-04!!
Scooby Senior

Old 02 February 2006, 04:15 PM
New_scooby_04

Originally Posted by The Chief

The thing is this idiot came into my house and confronted a twenty stone bloke, there was no way he was going to get the better of me.
Bottom line:

If you break in to someone's house, you can't complain if you get a kicking!

If you pick on a 20 stone bloke, then you're asking for trouble really.

Ns04
Old 02 February 2006, 04:20 PM
Spoon
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by The Chief
Oh yes and very pleasant it was as well

I came home a bit p***ed one night and like a d**k left the front door unlocked. Anyway i fell asleep on the sofa and the next thing i remember is this big bloke towering over me above my sofa at 4am in the morning in my own f**king living room!!!!!, well i did not really have time to be scared i went mental and lets just say i hurt him slightly.

Thing is i rung the police i they did not give a f**k, and even said if they catch up with him and i have assaulted him i coudl be charged.

I said if i get hold of him i'll break his legs and i'm not f**king about now.
with this the copper looked at me all cross eyed - i'm sorry i reported it now.

When you sobered up did your dad see the funny side?

Originally Posted by New_Scooby_04
If you pick on a 20 stone bloke, then you're asking for trouble really.
I think you're asking for tubby.

Last edited by Spoon; 02 February 2006 at 04:35 PM.
Old 02 February 2006, 04:27 PM
SJ_Skyline
Scooby Senior

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Talking

Originally Posted by Spoon
I think you're asking for tubbie.
Old 02 February 2006, 04:29 PM
New_scooby_04

Originally Posted by Spoon
When you sobered up did your dad see the funny side?

I think you're asking for tubbie.
Unless you offer him a pie maybe??

I do, however, know a few blokes not far off 20 stone at the gym who let's just say are anything but tubby! They make me -at 14 and a half stone- look pretty small!!!

NS04
Old 02 February 2006, 04:40 PM
StickyMicky
Scooby Regular

they cant be that hard if somebody fancies his chances in the first place, they must walk with the toes pointing inwards if the toerags think there an easy target
Old 02 February 2006, 04:44 PM
The Chief
Scooby Regular

Er i'll just add that i do go to the gym

May not have washboard abs but a nice round 52" chest.

I'll pass on teh belly size though heh heh
Old 02 February 2006, 04:47 PM
The Chief
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Wurzel
So scoobynet is a bbs full of fatties!! all the blokes on here are between 18 and 20 stone and hard as nails even when drunk and woken up by a burglar in the middle of the night!!

mental not to self never goto a scoobynet meet you will stick out like a sore thimb at a meer 13 stone.

We like Protein pies up the north of England

BTW not a case of being hard as nails but when some stranger wakes you up towering over you at 4 in the morning you tend to panic - and i did and hit him.

Its only later when your ar*e falls out!!!
Old 02 February 2006, 04:50 PM
cookstar
Scooby Regular

My ex who i was living with at the time is 5 foot and weighs around 8 stone, if she had had ANY clothes on she would have hit instead.
Old 02 February 2006, 04:55 PM
2000TLondon
Scooby Regular

I used to live in a ground floor and basement flat on baker st. My bedroom was below street level, with the stairs coming down from the road to a fire exit next to my bedroom window.

I'm just drifting off to sleep at about 1am on a Saturday morning, when there's an almighty bang and I can hear people shouting. When I get my senses together, I realise a group of people are trying to kick the fire exit door in!!!!!!!!!!!

So I grab my 6 cell maglite and dart upstairs. Luckily, or unlukily depending on the odds, the chain was on the front door which I had forgotten, so when I yanked the front door open it caught on the chain, scared the life out of me and delayed me a few seconds!

When I got outside, they were gone, which turns out was lucky for all as my neighbour said there were five guys trying to get in! No idea why! Rang the old bill who were there in about 90 seconds and they went off to find 'em from my neighbours description.

I probably would have got a hiding, but the first two or three would have been sporting maglite shaped lumps!

I've given a guy a slap after I saw him punch his girlfriend on the jaw outside my old house in west London, but predictably the girlfriend is begging me not to hurt him!

P.S I'm 19 stone, 6'4", but a lot of my weight is around my middle, sadly!!!!!!!
Old 02 February 2006, 04:58 PM
falkster
Scooby Regular

I know it sounds a bit daft but thats what the police are there for. If we as a nation take the law into our own hands then we end up becoming a lawless society.....maybe a touch far fetched but it could happen.

Not quite the same but I was once filling my car up with petrol and a group of 3 lads were walking toward the filling station. They seemed a bit worse for wear (it was late at night), they gave me a few bits of abuse, I told them to f**k off then they set about me. I also had a broken elbow at the time so would never have been looking for the bother.

Anyhoo I managed a very lucky punch with my left which left one of the lads sparko on the floor. The other two shat themselves, went and phoned the police and I was arrested!!!

Charged with ABH but I pleaded not guilty so it went to crown court. Cracking justice I got 140 hours community service and 3 months suspended for 2 years all because I pleaded not guilty.
Old 02 February 2006, 04:59 PM
rik1471
Scooby Regular

Ask Duncan Ferguson this question
Old 02 February 2006, 05:03 PM
Alas
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by rik1471
Ask Duncan Ferguson this question
Big Dunc - fantastic. Only wish there had been CCTV on that break in. Could you imagine the thiefs face when he met Dunc
Old 02 February 2006, 08:02 PM
stevie_c
Scooby Regular

I was walking home drunk one night from a club. A guy asked if I had any smokes, then tries to mug me! He went down so I pulled his shoes off and jogged down the road. Like to see the state of his feet by the time he got home (and the state of his nose!) ha ha ha!
Old 02 February 2006, 08:18 PM
Sbradley
Scooby Regular

Filled in an attempted mugger when I was home on leave. Two young lads accosted me when I was out for a run and demanded cash with menaces.

Explained that (a) I was out for a run and didn't have any cash on me and (b) I was a Royal Marines Commando and they might want to f*ck off.

Nearer ****** produced a knife. Well, a toothpick really. Unfortunately for him he had no idea what to do with it and came in really close. So I took it away from him. Just to stop him from hurting himself, of course. Knife went into a bin at the local nick, his mate ran away.

Probably should have kept the knife and taken him to the nick as well. But hey-ho, hindsight is a wonderful thing isn't it?

SB
Old 02 February 2006, 08:26 PM
corradoboy
Scooby Regular

The local glue-sniffers tried a bit of mugging where I grew up as a kid. They beat up a 70-odd year old neighbour of ours for a few pence out of her pocket, so we declared war on them. About 8 of us, all big lads between 13 and 16yo, waited near their prefered sniffing location until it was obvious they were seriously incapacitated and then had our fun. Did it about 4-5 times until they realised where the pain was coming from when they came down and they moved on to pastures new. Fish in a barrel

I found out who had jumped on the bonnet of my car one Xmas Eve and let's just say the limp will be permanent, and I even had an alibi in the force at the time it happened
Old 02 February 2006, 09:06 PM
Scoob99
Scooby Regular

I saw a guy trying to take a girls bag and mobile phone, he hit her so hard he knocked her out so i stepped in and told him he was going no where except hospital, he threw a punch and split my lip, well I just battered the scum bag, 15 stone of me and taught to box I gave him such a whack he thought xmas had come 6 months early, he then tried to take on an 17 stone copper who battered him as well, result went to court got £150 damages from said scum bag and he got 12 months
Cheers
Colin
Old 02 February 2006, 09:33 PM
Robbie T
Scooby Regular

Shall we rename this thread "what are your vital statistics?"
Old 02 February 2006, 09:45 PM
lampshade
Scooby Newbie

I once stopped 2 lads who were mugging someone, Unbelivabley the victim then started on me , calling me for everything!!!!!
So I gave him a couple of slaps and a swift knee to the happy sacks
Old 02 February 2006, 09:46 PM
Willjt
Scooby Regular

Not quite a thief, but....
Walked passed a smashed up Clio on the way into town one evening with 3 friends, we commented on how bad it was that some idiot do that
After collecting some food we headed back to our cars.
Two rowdy lads were back at the car, starting to lay into 3 weedy foreign university students.
Being as big as the larger of the two lads and along with 3 good friends I fancied my chances - told the two guys to back off.
Immediately they bolted for me, picking up a wooden post (which I guess had been used to smash up the car originally). At this moment my 3 friends ran!! :-\ with the French students hugging eachother well out of the way....Didn't fancy my chances quite so much.
Out of nowhere got a good whack to the jaw with the post, then they ran - didn't even get to throw a punch!
Old 02 February 2006, 09:46 PM
Robbie T
Scooby Regular

^^^^ Oooooh right in the mummy daddy button

Argh, not you happy sack abuser above you
Old 02 February 2006, 09:58 PM
jonc
Scooby Regular

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts

A few years ago while out with workmates on a night out, two guys in hoodies approached me from behind while I was at a cash point on Fleet Street. Just took my cash out and put it in my wallet and then as I put the wallet in my bag. As I turned around one of the guys push me against the machine and threated me with a kickin if I take more cash out for him. I said no, offered my bag which had a laptop in it along with my wallet. Glanced over at the other guy, he was looking really anxious, perhaps wanting to get this over and done with as quickly and quietly as possible. As the guy started to ****** the bag, I knocked his teeth out. He was laid out cold on the floor, the other guy ran off. To save drawing attention with him sprawn out on the pavement I stuck him in the back doorway on the MacDonalds near by. I had a few drinks up to that time so wasn't sober, had I been sober, I feel may not have been so valiant, especially now as I have a family and thugs these days tend to carry guns and knives.

Last edited by jonc; 02 February 2006 at 10:00 PM.

Quick Reply: Has anyone beat up a thief!