Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

ARGH!!!!That's it, I've had it with these so-called celebrities!!

Search this Thread

Old 01 February 2006, 02:28 PM
New_scooby_04

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ARGH!!!!That's it, I've had it with these so-called celebrities!!

*Engage rant mode*

Enter Chantelle from "celebrity" Big Brother.

Yet another average looking, rather annoying, talentless, dizzy bird who is nothing more than conclusive evidence that all you have to do to get celebrity status these days is whip your top of for the mens magazines!

I don't mind people getting famous on the basis of their looks or their sexuality so much, I like looking at bewbies!!

It's just that it's become too easy and the standards are slipping!! We're starting to get munters on our TVs and in our magazines now and some of their exploits are just plain boring. "I had sex with footballer x in a hotel room" Big f**king deal, love!

Well, it's about time we raised the bar! We need some ideas for criteria that must be satisified in order for these people to get celebrity status.

here are some of my thoughts on the matter:

-They have to be as pleasing to the eye as Kelly Brook if their ambition is glamour modeling! Preferably without the washed out celebrity BF who could easily be her dad!

-If they want celebrity status on the basis of their sexual exploits VIDEO EVIDENCE IS COMPULSORY!!

-If they're nothing special to look at/fugly then they'd better have done something Kinky. I don't want to hear anything more about Chantelle unless she's involved in a 3 c**k special with Pete, George and Michael from BB OK!?!?!?

It's only by stipulating this kind of criteria that we can keep the standards up!!

Who's with me???

*Rant over*

NS04
Old 01 February 2006, 03:44 PM
Scrappy9
Scooby Regular

Pete, George and Michael!! Don't reckon she would get a look in.

But have to agree I don't find her that attractive either, but I doubt she is that interested in my opinion if she is making a few quid.
Old 01 February 2006, 04:07 PM
Account deleted by request
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Scrappy9
But have to agree I don't find her that attractive either
Agree

chop

(id still rag her silly though)
Old 01 February 2006, 04:13 PM
ALi-B
Support Scoobynet!

Received 301 Likes on 240 Posts

I'm usually a "every holes a goal" kind of guy. But with Chantelle, I'll have to make an exception, equally as repulsive as every other woman thats been on the show .

Whilst we're on th subject of bints on TV. Anyone seen the even more annoying Jade "I've lost my Jelly Belly" advert. Apart from her making me want to shoot the tv, she looks equally as fat as she did before