Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

astraboy and Dreamscape Forever's b2b rave review, HTID NYE!!!

Search this Thread

Old 13 January 2006, 02:44 PM
astraboy
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool astraboy and Dreamscape Forever's b2b rave review, HTID NYE!!!

The final rave of the year, New Years Eve, is always an excuse to get to the best rave you can find and stomp all night. Sometimes its nice to hold a house party, but this year I couldn’t so I wanted to go out to the best prospect for my money. Its not a decision to be taken lightly, so each of us weighed up our options Paul first:

With New Year fast approaching I had three main options for the biggest night of the year. There was Slammin Vinyl at the NEC, which had a seriously good line up, most of my mates were going there and it was in the NEC. This could be a one of chance that I didn’t want to miss. However after the disappointing showing at the last Slammin I’d attended I wasn’t to keen on the idea. Option two was Q-Bic in Weston-Super-Mare, which was nice and local, also had a quite tasty line up and had a few local Dj’s/Mc’s playing. Option 3 was of course HTID and once the flyer (finally) hit the streets I knew exactly where I was going to be. It was going to be one hell of a mission getting to and from Hastings, but I had a fair idea it was going to be worth having attended several HTID’s before.

In all honesty, I faced pretty much the same choices. Slammin Vinyl had got the NEC for their event, a worthy venue if ever I saw one, as well as the first ever for Hardcore at the venue IIRC. Moondance looked like a top party, with an unusual and well thought out Hardcore lineup to compliment its multi arena rave at the SEOne, and then there was HTID.

The last to announce its intentions for the New Year, some say they might have left it a bit too late, however, what they lacked in punctuality, they made up for in every other aspect.

First off, Venue. I have always heard about the raves of old at Hastings pier, but never been there. The only recent efforts were DnB raves and that didn’t appeal at all. Second up was the location. Hastings = South coast and anyone who knows me knows I will always make an effort to go down there when theres an event on..

And so it continued, 7am finish, latest finish of all the raves on my shortlist. Top DJ lineup, mixing up the biggest names on the circuit with some personal, yet underbooked favourites. Unusual pairings is also worthy of mention, you don’t see Clarkee going b2b with Sharkey every day; neither do you see Sharkz on the mic for the Morning Glory set. However, there was one thing that really swung it for me in the end. Free entry.

Yes that’s it. I admit it, I'm cheap. It was announced that as a member of www.htidforum.co.uk I was entitled to rave all night on the south coast, till 7am for free. Like I said, Cheap. However that didn’t change the fact that I was going anyways, just made the night go a little better. Over to Paul for the start of his evening.

The day started out early as we headed in to town to get some breakfast, before we caught the train from Yeovil at about midday to start our epic night out. Four and a half hours later, we arrived in Hastings (after playing Who Wants To Be A Millionaire with a Vicar on the way) and we set about finding the pier. Fortunately this was easy from the station, find the sea and bare right. We had around two hours to kill, and what better way to do this than in the sports bar on the pier, where we set about getting a few beers as it soon filled up with ravers to bursting point.

The queue started to build fairly early, so we decided it was time to go join it, and everyone was soon filtering into their respective queues. Unfortunately it seemed to be quite confusing for some people and ravers were hopping from lane to lane to make sure they were in the right lane. After about an hour and a quite comprehensive search I was in, and set about finding my mates that I had lost on the way in.
I soon found them at the back of the dancefloor catching the last of the Jellybeans crew, and as Brisk & Wotsee were next we made our way to the front of the dancefloor to get ready for some Hardcore, Next Gen stylee. The stage set up was very impressive, with a massive (what looked like) Stargate, coming out of the stage and surrounding the dj booth itself. In the centre of this was a very impressive laser that had me awe-struck most of the night. For what ever reason I seemed to have missed most of Brisk’s sets over the year, but this set reminded me why this is one dj I really shouldn’t be missing. Tight as mixing was the order of the day, as well as fast and hard tunes to get me dancing like a madman. The perfect thing to start my new year of with a bang me thinks!! I think I caught him play Speak of Love and a remix of I’ve got a Feeling, as well as a rip of a Green Day track (Boulevard of Broken Dreams), as well as many I didn’t know the names of, but I danced from start to finish. This was helped by Wotsee being his usual awesomeness on the mic, dropping in all of his trademark lyrics and setting the crowd up for the night ahead.

Taking the 9-10 slot was Vapour with I.D.E on the mic, representing the south coast, and a fine job they did of it. I’d never seen either of these two before (or even heard of I.D.E. before), but I came away from this set very, very impressed. It’s not very often that someone I’ve seen for the first time makes me sit up and say ‘wow’, but this was one of those times. Another quality hour of music kept me down the front as See The Light got it’s first airing of the night, as well as Kick Your Legs In the Air and Heartbeats providing a nice sing along moment, which the mc took full advantage of, encouraging us to get our hands in the air.

Another hour had flown by in record time and when I heard the first few notes of Angel drop in I knew I had to stay put. Fittingly it was the remix that had started of 2005 for me all that time ago in the Bath & West, so I was extra happy, but also strangely sad that a brilliant year (for me) was soon to be coming to a close. Angel was also signalling the start of Breeze’s set and the first of only two appearances of Whizzkid on the mic. This was a proper RBC showcase, and I was more than happy to stay and get taken along for the ride, and it seemed like the rest of the room was in full agreement. Pullover, Nightmare and Getting Better showed just why they won best label at the Hardcore Heaven awards, and of course this set wouldn’t have been complete with best tune of ‘05, Slide Away. We also got a glimpse of the future, with Connections 06 getting played. This set is one of the main reasons I came away with a sore throat, as myself and over a 1000 ravers stood there singing away to nearly every tune played, as well as shouting ‘Pump Pump’ every time Whizzkid so desired us too. Of course he’s no one trick pony, and had plenty of other lyrics to use, which also had the crowd singing along as only few mc‘s can. Of course by this time, astra the slacker had only just turned up, but there was a good reason for this. Over to him...

As it turned out I needed as much cheering up as possible, with a pretty miserable journey down to the rave. Getting tagged by a speed camera is always a downer, but its nothing compared to a friend's car blowing up on the motorway, not to mention having to tow it off and find a place to hide it so it could be delt with in the morning. As the remaining spaces in my car filled up with its occupants, I grew more determined to have a good time as ever, not to mention get there as quickly as possible.

Like I said, a pretty torrid journey down, but once we had got into Hastings and found the place, I cheered up a lot. Mainly due to the way we were welcomed to the party.

No queues at all cheered us up a lot as did friendly hellos from not only the door staff, but also from a few of the DJs who had only just arrived and were about to go on. As well as that, after saying the magic words of "we're on the HTID forum list" we were allowed in for precisely nothing. You cannot ask for better value than that.

Even better, despite lateness and dragging Capris off motorways, we still had a solid hour to go before the magic midnight hour. After checking the place out and consulting the lineup, there was only one place to be in my eyes. That was upstairs in the Future Breed room for Ponder and HB. First though, its over to Paul for the main room shenanigans that were going on at the same time I was upstairs.

With the end of this set I realised I had spent nearly 3hrs straight on the dancefloor and figured it was time to check out the rest of the venue. I found the techno room nice and easily, which was nice and dark as expected. There was a few people milling around in here, but it wasn’t busy by any stretch of the imagination so I headed up the stairs to have a peek in the old skool and future breed rooms as well. Old skool was fairly busy, with plenty of people on the fair sized dancefloor, and a fair few chilling out on the nice comfy sofas by the side. The Future Breed was tucked away in a corner and nice and dark and dingy as well, but I decided I’d had enough rest for one evening, and rushed off to catch the rest of Force & Druid.
A classics set was promised, and that’s exactly what we got. We even had classic Mc’s to boot, in the form of Marley and Junior. Toytown, Eyeopener, Devotion and of course Shooting Star provided some classic happy hardcore anthems of yesteryear, but best of all we had Junior singing to Lullaby and Pretty Green Eyes. Good though the updates are, it was amazing to hear the originals in this kind of setting, really took the years off and made me think I was an 18 year old in his first rave again for a moment. What was astra up to at this moment? Over to him for his 11-12 experiences.

I have loads of time for Ponder and HB. Everything they do is one step ahead of the rest of the pack and their lack of restrictions when it comes to experimentation would get them locked up if it was with regard to anything other than music. Luckily for me and the rest of those illuminated enough to be in the Future breed room for their set, there was not a gimp suit in sight, just a bag full of their version of the term "Hardcore".

Accompanied by MC ChitChat on the mic, as well as a reassuring amount of ravers getting down to the music, the Elation boys wasted no time and played a set to be proud of. The room might have been a bit of a shoebox, but the quality of the music easily justified the amount of people in the place.

Playing a set, which concentrated, on the breakbeat end of the Hardcore Spectrum, Ponder and HB used this opportunity to further test the water. This they did by dropping a sneaky bit of DnB into the mix to gauge the reaction. When the place went ballistic, they took that as a green light to take things further.

And take it further they did. I have no shame in saying that I didn’t recognise one tune during their set. It was just the way I liked it as well, but on further investigation, I discovered that Wizbit's "Happy ragga", "Failing 2005", "The Virus", "Kill Bella Donna", the new remix of "New Zealand Story" and "Truffle Shuffle" were all in the set somewhere.

I stayed in that sweaty room until about 11.50, good though it was, I wanted to be in the main room for midnight. For no other reason than to know what was the most requested tune to finish the year. I got there just in time, as Hixxy and Styles took over the decks and cued up the as yet unknown tune. Paul first, what did he make of the peak time performances?

After nearly an hour of happy hardcore, it was time to come bang up to date with the most voted for tune of 2005, on the HTID forums. Not only had the forums given me free entry, but a chance to vote for what tune I wanted to hear last in the year. Nice one Hixxy!! I was betting on Slide Away, but I was quite surprised to hear Making Me Wanna Dance (but not in the least bit disappointed). Then something strange happened. Although the clock said about 11:56, the new year countdown started and gold confetti started spraying in the air!!! Oh well celebrate early I guess. We then had a kick off tune for 2006, to welcome in the new year, as RBC stalwarts Styles & Hixxy slid in behind the decks, and Whizzkid once again took to the stage.
As expected Raverbaby tunes was the order of the day, and what better way to start of 06 than with tunes like Save Me, Dance and Cry as well as a bit of Quosh in the form of See the Light. As expected the trio up above the ravers produced one of the best performances of the night, and I was not leaving my place till this set was done that was for sure. Hixxy has to get extra credit for this set, due to the fact that his well documented neck problems had flared up, but he was here for us- the ravers, so as not to let us down. Over to astra for his take on the midnight hour.

Whizzkid was on the case for this portion of the evening. Allowing the ravers just that little bit of a breather before announcing the next tune. In it came, one of my personal favourites of the year "Makin me wanna Dance" was dropped and the place went crazy, even if the countdown was a few minutes out from the clock on stage. Thereafter, the set continued, as Hixxy and Styles rang in the new year in their own, inimitable style.

All three of them, DJs and MC worked like a well oiled machine and took the ravers on a Raverbaby journey of discovery. It was a journey of discovery cos I actually didn’t recognise a lot the what they played. Might have been my ignorance, might have been new tunes which were being played out, the point is the ravers were behind them all the way and in that respect I can think of no better way to start 2006.

Having said that, the set was notable for the tunes I did recognise, with "Free @ last", "Cry" and "Save me" all getting played out, but what really made it for me was the way I had to constantly stop dancing to wish friends happy new year. Over to Paul for the 1-2 set.

The CLSM live PA was next with Chit Chat on the mic, some one beat boxing, a couple of nutters with masks and signs, and a singer!! Not to mention John Doe himself behind the decks as well, which made for a very full stage indeed!! The set started with Just a Feeling, as the afore mentioned nutters/dancers waved signs around with things like ‘whistles’ or ‘applause’ and even bizarrely ’goat-core massive’ on them to get the ravers going. For some reason, I just wasn’t feeling this set so I decided to head of for a bit of a wander
and a pint for a bit of a chat to whomever I could find to chew the ear off of. I knew astra weren’t going to be moving for nowt, so I left him to it.

Next up was another Highlight of the evening for me, with a serious job on their hands to better the midnight set, The CLSM stepped up and fell back on what they do best. A Live PA with lots of random behaviour, unique experiences and, of course, top music.

You never know what to expect from a CLSM PA. Last time I saw them at a rave, there was a surprise appearance from the Chavbots from Outerspace and their last open air performance consisted of an upturned bin and a penguin on a stick, who knows what was gonna happen this time.

If you concentrated on the music that was on offer then you weren't going away disappointed. I freely admit to loving the CLSM sound and as such I was happier than Fred West in a hammer shop for the next hour.

However, even though my time was occupied with tunes like the remixes of "Bodyslam", "Faces of angels" and "Sensory vision", as well as "Music is moving" and "Timebomb", it was only half of the performance as a whole.

The CLSM had brought a human beatboxer by the name of Kadi to the party and damn he had talent. Theres not many things that will stop Hardcore ravers from dancing, but everytime he went off on one, people could not help but stop and stare. Seriously impressive is bordering on an insult when you consider how well and often he arrested the rave during his time on stage. Paul was off on his ritual of raving and chatting, so over to him for what happened next.

I soon found some randoms to talk to, but before I knew it, it was time for Dougal & Gammer with Smiley on the mic, so I headed back to the main room to check it out. When I got there I found out that for some (unknown) reason they weren’t coming and had been replaced with Ramos & Supreme. I think R&S must have nicked Styles’s record bag as well, as they were playing upfront for the first time that I have ever heard them play!! Another Raverbaby set was something that I most certainly wasn’t complain about, (although I was upset at missing D&G) as I got a second chance to hear both Slide Away and Getting Better, as well as hearing Dropzone and Look at all the Ravers all of which made gliding back onto the dancefloor nice and easy. This was made even easier by the fact that the place seemed to be emptying out for some strange reason?! Why they were going is beyond me, but hey, it gave me more room to dance so all good!! Where was astra in all this? Why up in the old Skool room of course, indulging his passion for something different.

After the rave had been well and truly CLSM'd, I felt like something different. Fortunately, I was pretty much spoilt for choice. Eventually I found myself in the Old Skool Til I Die room and best of all, I was just in time to see Mickey Finn get to work.

Playing an Old Skool Jungle set to an appreciative and easygoing crowd, this was just what I needed to break up the evening, no to mention an opportunity to stomp my guts out that I did not intend to squander.

Accompanied by MC Five-Alive who did a good job of keeping it minimal and accompanying the music rather than dominating it, taking a break from the Hardcore and going to see Mickey Finn was one of my better decisions I made that night. Despite the fact the only tune I can remember now was when Mr. Finn played out "Original Nuttah". After Mickey Finn had taken his final tune down, I decided to join Paul in the main arena. Over to him first.

Once this set finished, it was time to head back into Next Generation land, and I was more than happy with the change of style, with Brisk’s set still being relatively fresh in my mind as Ham took his place for an all to rare (in my eyes) set. We were blessed with some Next Gen classics in the form of Crazy Love, and Angel Eyes as well as a soon to be classic in the form of Adam Harris’s My Star. As one of my fellow ravers said to me after ‘That set was wicked’, and he wasn’t lying. I enjoyed Ham’s set immensely and once again I was left wondering why he doesn’t seem to get half as many booking as Brisk does? astra agrees with me on this one, here's what he thought of the set.

Next up, the only place I wanted to be was in the main arena. Two artists who I don't get to see enough were about to step up and I weren't going to miss them for anything.

Like I said, I don’t get to see Ham and Ethos enough, so when I do I make the most of it. I weren't the only one either, both the MC and the DJ went from it with a hunger to entertain that was evident from the outset. I hung round near the rear speakers for the majority of the set, to make the most of the loudest part of the arena and appreciate what Ham and Ethos were providing.

I have learnt enough from previous performances to know a couple of things about these guys. Firstly, it was too late in the evening for some breakbeat Hardcore to be played out and secondly, that Ethos would give the upfront and energy filled set room to breath, as well as host the evening like the professional he is.

Ham, for his part, concentrated on the more vocal side of his record bag, dropping "UR my star", "Angel Eyes", "Crazy Love" and "I believe in you" during his time on the decks, as well as keeping the tunes driving and epic, although I'm afraid the specifics of that part were lost on me, I was too busy going for it next to the stacks when they came in.

Ethos's contribution was delivered in his usual charismatic, understated and controlled manner. You name it, he did it. Let the music do the talking, taking the ravers on a journey, as well as going for it with his classic lyrics such as "U.N.I.T.Y" and "Smooth operator". The two of them combined with the ease of JD and Coke, came up with the goods as effortlessly as saying "The usual" to the barman at your local and smacked it from start to finish with the explosiveness of Vodka Redbull. Top set. After this set, Paul and I parted ways again, I was off again, Paul stayed put.

Scott Brown came wandering onto the stage to take over from Ham, clutching a bottle of Budweiser. This was the one set of the night that I had promised myself I wasn’t going to miss, as it had been 4 months since I heard Scott play, in the Bristol Academy. Things started a bit weird for one of his sets as there was no traditional Boomstick intro, which was a bit of a disappointment. Still the rest of the tunes made up for it with This Is How We Do It, Only Your Love and his own remix of Angel, before we got to the best bit of any Scott Brown set- The Gabber!!!! 20mins of hard and fast basslines were just what the doctor ordered and I was front and centre bouncing around like a man possessed, and it reminded me just why I love Scott Brown’s sets so much. All this was accompanied by perhaps the most underrated man in hardcore - Mc Odyssey giving his all on the mic. Say what you will about him, but he’s very enthusiastic, and I for one always enjoys the performance he puts in. astra was deep into his techno at this point, over to him for his 4am experience.

Cheers Paul. It was approaching 4am and there was one section of the party that I hadn't visited yet. Why? cos I was saving the best till last and as such my next appointment was in the Harder they Come arena and it was for one reason and one reason only.

Sharkey had only just landed in the party and his first mission was to go b2b with the rave legend that is Clarkee in the techno arena. I seem to be repeating myself, but it’s not often that you see this pairing, I was looking forward to this.

About half the size of the Carbon arena at Air, the Techno room was nevertheless fully kitted out with a serious sound system and numerous fluro backdrops to give it some character. However, the focus of my and the other dedicated technohead's in the place attention was the DJs on the decks.

Sharkz and Clarkee, what a match up, I can’t remember the last time this happened, but tbh, I didn't care. I was too busy having a good time. Thos was easily achieved when Sharkz took the decision to keep it minimal on the mic and max it out on a musical tip to compensate. The Techno flowed with alarming ease thereafter and I stomped like a madman. I didn't care that I was rapidly running out of energy and my feet hurt, I have a sense of occasion when it comes to these things and as such it was keeping me moving and not letting me stop. Like I cared.

Tune ID's Forget em, I was totally lost in the music and loving it for what it was, superfast techno, with plenty of riffy goodness and choice vocal sections. I was a particular fan of the tunes which used the vocals from "ganga man" and best of of all, the original version of Technohead's "I wanna be a hippy". Back to Paul who had appeared to have taken root in the main arena by this point.

If Scott Brown was one set I didn’t want to miss, the next one came a close second with Nu Energy taking over for an hour of freeform madness, with Kevin Energy and Sharkey on the decks and mic respectively. I was expecting trancy and euphoric and that’s exactly what I got, with Kev Energy once again proving why he has quickly become one of my favourite Dj’s this year. I even knew some of the tunes this time (which is rare for freeform), with Chemical Terror and a remix of No Good getting played, but most of the rest- no idea. And I didn’t care when they were this good as I stomped all the way to the last tune of this set, Airwave. As the set finished and Kevin Energy left the stage Sharkey didn’t ask us to ‘make some noise for the dj’ like normal, but instead wanted us to wave at him, and we all duly obliged. astra was well into his two hour stalk-a-thon of Clarkee while this was going on, back to him in the Old Skool arena.

Next up was a change of location, but not DJ. I had planned to follow Clarkee round the venue quite a while ago, but as it turned out, I was one step ahead of him.

When I got into the Old Skool room, Sy was still on the decks, together with another legend in the place, Robbie Dee. I was more than happy to kill a bit of time in this arena till Clarkee turned up, especially with the performance Sy was putting in.

Sy played till the end of his set (with a little bit of an overplay to accommodate the late arriving Clarkee) with an extension of his trademark style. Dropping a bouncy, yet old skool selection, with the one like Robbie Dee doing the business was a masterstroke and it payed dividends, especially when he worked "E-Creation" and "Let me be your Fantasy" into the tail end of his set.

Finally, Clarkee arrived and took over from the one like Sy. As one legend took over from another, the third in this triumvirate stayed behind and the place was treated to Clarkee and Robbie Dee on decks and mic. I was one of those to witness this event.

And what an event it was, with Robbie announcing "Clarkee in session" in his unmistakable style, the man himself was deep into his selection and not missing a beat either. The best way to describe what happened next was familiar, yet unusual.

Another set where tune ID's eluded me, the set was composed of the PROPER Old Skool, its main givaway was the bassline, serious rave bass, the like of which I've not heard for a long time was pumped out by Clarkee from start to finish, together with obscure vocal riffs that I'm not afraid to admit, really got me going.

A frankly bizarre rip of Mary Poppins was the only part of the seriously good set that I recognised, but by far the best part was the final tune. I have never heard Orbital's "Belfast" played out at a Hardcore rave before, but I have now. It was the final tune of the night in the Old Skool room and I wouldn’t have had it any other way. Clarkee played his records and me like a fish on the end of a line. The net result was a set I will not forget for some time. With myself in the old Skool room, I knew Paul had things covered in the main arena. Over to him.

The Morning Glory set was already upon us, and who better than Sy & Unknown for the last hour of the night. As usual with a Morning Glory set the classics of yesteryear were rubbing shoulders with their more modern day cousins, with Eyeopener, Devotion, Making Me Wanna Dance and Your Shining all being aired for the enjoyment of the remaining ravers. Unfortunately, I too succumbed to tiredness around this point and left about 20mins early and headed out into the chilly morning air (beat the coat rush though). Besides, I knew astra was going to stay right till the end. Over to him for the remainder of the evening.

Even though the rest of the rooms had shut down and it was well gone 6am, it weren't the end of the party by any stretch of the imagination. In fact, some would say the most interesting part of the evening was just about to begin, cos while Sy is a veteran of many a morning glory set, MC Sharkey was just about to start his very first one.

The remaining ravers in the place were ready and so Sy let rip, going for it from the get go, and giving the party crew in the place what they wanted and needed to finish off the night. More bouncy Hardcore, but this time it was upfront all the way, as well as remixes of classic tunes.

Sharkz was in his element too. At this time in the morning, the ravers needed someone to connect with, to communicate as an equal and Sharkey just the man for the job. Keeping the party happy on multiple levels , Sharkz delved into his numerous MC personalities throughout the set, hosting the evening one minute, then electing to drop a couple of his sublime yet minimalist lyrics such as "LSD" and "Messed up, mashed up" the next.

I don’t think I have ever heard Sharkey lose it enough to sing the lyrics to "Pacific Sun" before, but the ravers wanted to sing along when it came in, so the raver on the mic led the way from start to finish. Finally, don’t think for one minute that Sharkey the comedian had gone away cos his trademark question and answer sessions were more than evident, most notably when he asked the crowd to "Make some noise if you think Paul Compulsion's gay!"

All this was the perfect accompaniment to the final set of the night. Sy's tune selection for the morning glory hour is all about having fun until the final tune and I don't know about anyone else, but I was having a great time all the way till 7am. I can think of no better way of finishing the night than raving it down to "you're Shining", "Kick it", "Discoland", "Slide away" and "Free your mind". So Paul , how did you like NYE at HTID?

Once again HTID had provided me a memorable night, with all the extra effort they go to for the ravers, and best of all I got to enjoy it for free!! Giving away free entry was impressive enough, but for new year as well was just amazing. And all for being a forum member, so glad I signed up I tell you! The place had been decked out well in all areas, and no corners had been cut in the slightest. As expected with a South Coast rave, the atmosphere was spot on throughout, not a shred of trouble, just friendly, smiling up for it ravers everywhere. The line up was a bit too good though, as there were a few Future Breed Dj’s I wanted to see, but I just couldn’t tear myself away from the main room for longer than about 15mins at a time.
The only downsides for the night were 1) It was cold and 2) It was too far away from home. Neither of those things can be blamed on HTID really though can they!! If they did another one here I would be very tempted to go again, and it reminded me as to why HTID are the pinnacle of hardcore raving in my eyes. How about you astra? Spose you got your likes and dislikes lined up already

Damn Straight!

Things I liked:

Atmosphere - First best with this one. The atmosphere in the place was one of the best I have experienced at an HTID event. If I'm honest with you, it felt more like a house party than a rave cos everybody, without exception was there to have the time of their lives. Loads of my friends in the place too, everyone with their party hat on.

Location - HTID dont usually venture down south that much, but when they do, they don’t mess about. This time it was about as south as you can get and I loved every minute of it, mainly due to....

Venue - Never been to Hastings pier before, heard loads about it though, so I was happy to finally be able to go. It was rather pleasant, with a nice mix of full on rave venue, but just that little bit of dirt thrown in for good measure to let us know it hadn't been purpose built. I liked it.

Music - Top of the heap though, was the awesome music selection on offer throughout the night. Hardcore, Techno and Old Skool was where its at and just looking at the lineup was enough to convince me that it would be a musical treat. I didn’t go away disappointed either.

lineup - This was exceptional and then some. Plenty of top DJs were expected and supplied, but for me it was the pairings that made the night what it was. Ham and Ethos, Sharkey and Clarkee, Robbie Dee and Clarkee, Sharkey and Sy. You don’t see that every day and the rave was all the better for it.

Free stuff! - Free set times and lanyard to keep em safe. A whistle too, but best of all was what the ravers got when they left the place. A DVD with highlights of 2004 & 2005 HTID events. All for free too. Nice one.

7am finish - Yum, yum. Extra hour of fun at HTID. I love 7am finishes, more please!

Things I liked less:

Main arena sound - This was the only arena that was lacking, everywhere else was full on, but there was an oddness about the main arena that is difficult to describe. It actually felt louder towards the back than the front. This is why I could be found skulking round the back as I like me pressure waves.

Hot air - The air being pumped into the main arena was far from cold, in fact it was warm to say the least. Another stone in weight was sacrificed to the God of Hardcore that night.

Many NYE events leave the ravers with a sense of anticlimax. I don’t know about anyone else, but I went away from this party with anything but. I had a sensational time at this rave and I was stomping hard to the music that was being pumped out from the time I arrived to the time I left.

NYE always seems to bring out the best in HTID, with an extra sense of occasion in their parties, which justifies the time of year its being held, as well as some daring decisions when it comes to lineup selection. This was evident last year but it was obvious during the course of this party.

Artists, which are criminally underbooked, were brought to the forefront as well as the best in the business all being in the place when it counted. The result was a cauldron of musical innovation for those that wanted it, as well as an overload of the biggest DJs in the land doing what they are known and loved for.

I went away from this rave feeling refreshed and energised. A pretty good achievement when you consider I'd been stomping non stop for about 8 hours and not slept for 24. But that’s what a good rave will do to you. The buzz will stay with you long after you've left the party itself and in this case, it was by my side, all the way back to London, all the way round the North Circular and wouldn’t leave me alone until I had watched the free DVD I got when I left. Fantastic night out. I can’t wait for the next one at Hastings Pier.
astraboy.

Paul's Shouts:- Rave Slave & Ravernath (train crew), Dan & the rest of the Yeovil crew, John, Gillian (your eye!!!), Gareth, Astraboy, James, Compulsion, Carly Madraver, C-Kay (nice to meet you), Jay Nixxy, Wotsee (cheers for the shout), Breeze (sorry for talking crap at you at the bar), Odyssey & all the other Dj’s, Mc’s and ravers that made it a quality new year to remember.
Special thanks to Hixxy and all the rest of the HTID team for providing a top night out.
Old 13 January 2006, 03:29 PM
STi wanna Subaru
Scooby Regular

I love these posts. perfect for checking my scroll wheel works
Old 13 January 2006, 04:03 PM
monty baber
Scooby Regular

I love these posts. perfect for checking my scroll wheel works
Old 13 January 2006, 04:11 PM
Chip Sengravy
BANNED

The final rave of the year, New "Nobgoblin" Years Eve, is fists an excuse to get to the best rave you can find and stomp all night. Asslicks its nice to hold a house party, but this year I couldn’t so I wanted to go out to the farting best prospect for my money. Its not a cocksucking decision to be taken lightly, so each of us screwed up our pecks Paul first:

With "Dripper Dick" New Year fast approaching I had three main ***** for the biggest night of the jerking year. There was Slammin "***-stitcher" Vinyl at the NEC, which had a seriously good line up, most of my fists were going there and it was in the fomping NEC. This could be a one of chance that I didn’t want to cocksucks. However after the ing thrusting at the fingering last Slammin I’d muff sniffed I wasn’t to keen on the idea. Option two was Q-Bic in Weston-Super-Mare, which was nice and local, also had a pecking quite tasty line up and had a few local Dj’s/Mc’s jerking. Option 3 was of course HTID and once the flyer (finally) hit the streets I knew exactly where I was going to be. It was going to be one hell of a mission getting to and from Hastings, but I had a deep throating fair idea it was going to be worth ****ing plowed several HTID’s before.

In all honesty, I faced pretty much the same choices. Slammin "Ballbuffer" Vinyl had got the NEC for their event, a ballbusting worthy venue if ever I saw one, as well as the first ever for Hardcore at the fisting venue IIRC. Moondance looked like a top party, with an unusual and well thought out Hardcore lineup to compliment its multi arena rave at the felching SEOne, and then there was HTID.

The last to announce its enters for the charvering New "" Year, some say they might have left it a plowing bit too late, however, what they raided in punctuality, they made up for in every other aspect.

First off, Venue. I have sex fights heard about the browns of old at Titty ****s pier, but never been there. The ****ing only recent raunchs were DnB finger****s and that didn’t appeal at all. Second up was the location. Smoochs = South coast and anyone who knows me pecks I will smacks make an effort to go down there when wad pulls an event on..

And so it sex fighted, 7am finish, latest finish of all the felching raves on my shortlist. Top DJ lineup, fomping up the banging biggest names on the aardvarking circuit with some personal, yet wad pulled favourites. Unusual pairings is also worthy of mention, you don’t see Clarkee going b2b with Sharkey every day; neither do you see Sharkz on the uncle****ing mic for the Morning "Big ****" Glory set. However, there was one thing that really swung it for me in the titty ****ing end. Free entry.

Yes that’s it. I admit it, I'm cheap. It was titty ****ed that as a member of www.htidforum.co.uk I was entitled to rave all night on the south coast, till 7am for free. Like I said, Cheap. However that didn’t change the uncle****ing fact that I was going farts, just made the night go a little better. Over to Paul for the start of his browning.

The day charvered out early as we headed in to town to get some breakfast, before we caught the plowing train from Yeovil at about midday to start our epic night out. Four and a half ****s later, we arrived in Blows (after dripping Who "Bitch" Browns To "***-stitcher" Be A smacking Millionaire with a Vicar on the creaming way) and we set about finding the pier. Fortunately dripps was easy from the finger****ing station, find the sea and bare right. We had around two raids to kill, and what better way to do this than in the spewing gamahuches bar on the pier, where we set about getting a ing few finger****s as it soon ****ed up with mother****s to jerking point.

The queue ****ed to build fairly early, so we uncle****ed it was time to go join it, and everyone was soon filtering into their respective queues. Unfortunately it seemed to be quite uncle****ing for some people and bangs were raunching from lane to lane to make sure they were in the muff sniffing right lane. After about an hour and a quite comprehensive search I was in, and set about screwing my mates that I had lost on the gangbanging way in.
I soon found them at the back of the sucking dancefloor catching the browning last of the mother****ing Jellybeans crew, and as Brisk & Wotsee were next we made our way to the front of the dancefloor to get ready for some Hardcore, Next "Anusapple" Gen stylee. The stage set up was very impressive, with a blowing massive (what looked like) Stargate, coming out of the stage and surrounding the dj booth itself. In the centre of barfs was a asslicking very impressive laser that had me awe-struck most of the squirting night. For what ever reason I seemed to have missed most of Brisk’s finger****s over the plowing year, but this set sucked me why raids is one dj I really shouldn’t be ****ing. Tight as aardvarking was the order of the day, as well as fast and hard tunes to get me ****lapping like a smacking madman. The fingering perfect thing to start my new year of with a licking bang me pecks!! I think I caught him play Speak of Love and a pecking remix of I’ve got a Fisting, as well as a rip of a ****ing Green "Fat ***" Day track (Boulevard of Broken "Long Finger" Smacks), as well as many I didn’t know the spanking dripps of, but I danced from start to finish. This was titty ****ed by Wotsee being his usual awesomeness on the mic, ****lapping in all of his trademark lyrics and raunching the fist****ing crowd up for the ****lapping night ahead.

Raunching the spanking 9-10 slot was Vapour with I.D.E on the mic, representing the banging south coast, and a fine job they did of it. I’d never seen either of these two before (or even heard of I.D.E. before), but I came away from this set very, very raided. It’s not very often that someone I’ve seen for the first time dripps me sit up and say ‘wow’, but this was one of those licks. Another quality hour of music kept me down the entering front as See "Ball Buster" The Light got it’s first airing of the aardvarking night, as well as Kick "*******" Your Legs "Rugmuncher" In the Air and *******s providing a dripping nice sing along moment, which the ****licking mc took full advantage of, encouraging us to get our hands in the ing air.

Another hour had flown by in record time and when I heard the entering first few ****s of Angel drop in I knew I had to stay put. Fittingly it was the spanking remix that had wad pulled of 2005 for me all that time ago in the Bath & West, so I was extra happy, but also strangely sad that a brilliant year (for me) was soon to be asslicking to a blowing close. Angel was also balling the gamahucheing start of Breeze’s set and the first of only two appearances of Whizzkid on the charvering mic. Shafts was a proper RBC showcase, and I was more than happy to stay and get taken along for the gangbanging ride, and it sucked like the rest of the farting room was in full agreement. Pullover, Nightmare and ****ing "Hard-on" Better showed just why they won best label at the Hardcore "Superdick" Heaven raunchs, and of course gamahuches set wouldn’t have been complete with best tune of ‘05, Slide "Assrush" Away. We also got a glimpse of the future, with Spews 06 geraunching played. This set is one of the main reasons I came away with a fisting sore throat, as myself and over a 1000 ravers stood there singing away to nearly every tune played, as well as shouting ‘Pump "*******" Pump’ every time Whizzkid so ed us too. Of course he’s no one trick pony, and had plenty of other ballbusts to use, which also had the ballbusting crowd ****ing along as only few mc‘s can. Of course by mother****s time, astra the slacker had only just turned up, but there was a good reason for squirts. Over to him...

As it pecked out I wanked as much cheering up as possible, with a pretty miserable journey down to the smacking rave. Getting farted by a speed camera is always a downer, but its ****lapping compared to a friend's car uncle****ing up on the motorway, not to mention having to tow it off and find a place to hide it so it could be delt with in the aardvarking morning. As the banging raiding dripps in my car titty ****ed up with its occupants, I grew more determined to have a balling good time as ever, not to mention get there as quickly as possible.

Like I said, a felching pretty torrid journey down, but once we had got into Hastings and found the screwing place, I finger****ed up a ing lot. Mainly due to the way we were welcomed to the blowing party.

No queues at all cheered us up a fingering lot as did friendly hellos from not only the door staff, but also from a ****ing few of the wanking DJs who had only just arrived and were about to go on. As well as that, after saying the magic spews of "we're on the banging HTID forum list" we were allowed in for precisely nothing. You cannot ask for better value than that.

Even better, despite lateness and dragging Capris off uncle****s, we still had a sex fighting solid hour to go before the muff sniffing magic midnight hour. After checking the fisting place out and *******ing the finger****ing lineup, there was only one place to be in my ****lapps. That was upstairs in the smacking Future "Fill me up" Blowed room for Ponder and HB. First though, its over to Paul for the main room shenanigans that were going on at the same time I was upstairs.

With the deep throating end of this set I realised I had spent nearly 3hrs straight on the pecking dancefloor and ballbusted it was time to check out the sucking rest of the gangbanging venue. I found the techno room nice and easily, which was nice and dark as smooched. There was a few people thrusting around in here, but it wasn’t busy by any stretch of the sex fighting imagination so I ****lapped up the mother****ing stairs to have a peek in the finger****ing old skool and future breed rooms as well. Old skool was fairly busy, with plenty of people on the sex fighting fair uncle****ed dancefloor, and a fair few deep throating out on the dripping nice comfy gamahuches by the gamahucheing side. The "Muffmuncher" Future Breed was ****ed away in a browning corner and nice and dark and dingy as well, but I ****ed I’d had enough rest for one asslicking, and barfed off to catch the shafting rest of Force & Druid.
A enters set was promised, and that’s exactly what we got. We even had classic Mc’s to boot, in the form of Marley and Junior. Toytown, Eyeopener, Devotion and of course Shooting "" Star cocksucked some classic happy hardcore anthems of yesteryear, but best of all we had Junior spewing to Lullaby and Pretty "Bust-a-****" Green Eyes. Good though the shafts are, it was entering to hear the thrusts in titty ****s kind of farting, really took the spanking gangbangs off and made me think I was an 18 year old in his first rave again for a moment. What was astra up to at this moment? Over to him for his 11-12 experiences.

I have loads of time for Ponder and HB. Everything they do is one step ahead of the rest of the ****ing pack and their lack of restrictions when it ****s to experimentation would get them locked up if it was with regard to anything other than music. Luckily for me and the rest of those illuminated enough to be in the Future shafted room for their set, there was not a gimp suit in sight, just a fingering bag full of their version of the ****ing term "Hardcore".

Accompanied by MC ChitChat on the mic, as well as a wanking reassuring amount of charvers getting down to the fisting music, the uncle****ing Elation boys cocksucked no time and fisted a asslicking set to be proud of. The fingering room might have been a bit of a licking shoebox, but the quality of the gangbanging music easily pecked the amount of people in the muff sniffing place.

Playing a gamahucheing set, which barfed, on the breakbeat end of the banging Hardcore "Rugmuncher" Spectrum, Ponder and HB used sex fights opportunity to further test the water. Spanks they did by ****ing a sneaky bit of DnB into the mix to gauge the mother****ing reaction. When the fist****ing place went ballistic, they took that as a green light to take smacks further.

And take it further they did. I have no shame in ****licking that I didn’t recognise one tune sucking their set. It was just the felching way I fist****ed it as well, but on further investigation, I ed that Wizbit's "Happy ragga", "Banging 2005", "The "Pimp Mastah" Enters", "Kill "Afterburner" Bella Donna", the balling new remix of "New "Bonebagger" Zealand Story" and "Truffle "*******" Shuffle" were all in the pecking set somewhere.

I stayed in that sweaty room until about 11.50, good though it was, I wanted to be in the smacking main room for midnight. For no other reason than to know what was the entering most requested tune to finish the creaming year. I got there just in time, as Hixxy and Screws took over the pecking decks and cued up the as yet unknown tune. Paul first, what did he make of the squirting peak time performances?

After nearly an hour of happy hardcore, it was time to come bang up to date with the most voted for tune of 2005, on the wad pulling HTID forums. Not only had the forums given me free entry, but a chance to vote for what tune I gamahucheed to hear last in the thrusting year. Nice one Hixxy!! I was betting on Slide "Omar *****" Away, but I was quite surprised to hear Making "Dickwad" Me Wanna "Scrotscrubber" Dance (but not in the fingering least bit gamahucheed). Then something strange happened. Although the clock said about 11:56, the new year countdown blowed and gold confetti started spraying in the browning air!!! Oh well celebrate early I raunchs. We then had a wad pulling kick off tune for 2006, to welcome in the mother****ing new year, as RBC wad pulls Muff sniffs & Hixxy slid in behind the farting decks, and Whizzkid once again took to the stage.
As ****licked Raverbaby tunes was the uncle****ing order of the thrusting day, and what better way to start of 06 than with tunes like Save "Big ****" Me, Dance and Cry as well as a mother****ing bit of Quosh in the form of See the sucking Light. As expected the mother****ing trio up above the screwing ***** produced one of the wanking best performances of the night, and I was not leaving my place till this set was done that was for sure. Hixxy has to get extra credit for squirts set, due to the fact that his well documented neck aardvarks had flared up, but he was here for us- the sucks, so as not to let us down. Over to astra for his take on the barfing midnight hour.

Whizzkid was on the dripping case for smoochs portion of the gamahucheing evening. Squirting the barfs just that little bit of a breather before ****ing the deep throating next tune. In it came, one of my personal creams of the sucking year "Makin me wanna Dance" was dropped and the place went crazy, even if the countdown was a few cocksucks out from the blowing clock on stage. Thereafter, the wanking set continued, as Hixxy and Styles rang in the jerking new year in their own, inimitable style.

All three of them, DJs and MC worked like a cocksucking well blowed machine and took the ing aardvarks on a Raverbaby journey of discovery. It was a fisting journey of discovery cos I actually didn’t recognise a smacking lot the what they played. Might have been my ignorance, might have been new uncle****s which were being thrusted out, the uncle****ing point is the banging ravers were behind them all the aardvarking way and in that respect I can think of no better way to start 2006.

Gamahucheing said that, the entering set was notable for the ****licks I did recognise, with "Free @ last", "Cry" and "Save me" all geshafting ****licked out, but what really made it for me was the way I had to constantly stop dancing to wish friends happy new year. Over to Paul for the smacking 1-2 set.

The CLSM live PA was next with Chit "Omar *****" Chat on the mic, some one beat asslicking, a balling couple of s with masks and signs, and a singer!! Not to mention John "Buzzwordbaby" Doe himself behind the spewing dripps as well, which made for a very full stage indeed!! The set fist****ed with Just a Feeling, as the afore mentioned nutters/dancers waved sucks around with things like ‘gamahuches’ or ‘applause’ and even bizarrely ’goat-core massive’ on them to get the finger****ing ****s going. For some reason, I just wasn’t smacking this set so I sex fighted to head of for a bit of a wander
and a ****ing pint for a bit of a chat to whomever I could find to chew the aardvarking ear off of. I knew astra weren’t going to be browning for nowt, so I left him to it.

Next up was another Highlight of the titty ****ing for me, with a raiding serious job on their hands to better the fist****ing midnight set, The uncle****ing CLSM wanked up and fell back on what they do best. A gangbanging Live PA with jerks of random behaviour, unique experiences and, of course, top music.

You never know what to expect from a CLSM PA. Last time I saw them at a rave, there was a surprise appearance from the raunching Creams from Outerspace and their last open air performance consisted of an upturned bin and a screwing penguin on a stick, who thrusts what was gonna happen this time.

If you ****licked on the music that was on offer then you weren't going away gamahucheed. I freely admit to loving the raunching CLSM sound and as such I was happier than Fred "Airing the Orchid" West in a licking hammer shop for the next hour.

However, even though my time was occupied with sucks like the remixes of "Bodyslam", "***** of ****s" and "Sensory vision", as well as "Music is moving" and "Timebomb", it was only half of the cocksucking performance as a banging whole.

The CLSM had brought a human beatboxer by the raiding name of Kadi to the ing party and damn he had talent. Theres not many spews that will stop Hardcore ravers from dancing, but everytime he went off on one, people could not help but stop and stare. Seriously impressive is barfing on an insult when you consider how well and often he arrested the jerking rave during his time on stage. Paul was off on his ritual of ing and chatting, so over to him for what happened next.

I soon found some sex fights to talk to, but before I knew it, it was time for Dougal & Gammer with Smiley on the mic, so I balled back to the fist****ing main room to check it out. When I got there I found out that for some (unknown) reason they weren’t coming and had been replaced with ****lapps & Supreme. I think R&S must have nicked Fist****s’s record bag as well, as they were playing upfront for the creaming first time that I have ever heard them play!! Another "Anusapple" Raverbaby set was sucking that I most certainly wasn’t complain about, (although I was upset at missing D&G) as I got a second chance to hear both Slide "Son of a *****" Away and Raunching "Ball Buster" Better, as well as hearing Dropzone and Look at all the blowing Ravers all of which made gliding back onto the dancefloor nice and easy. This was made even easier by the *******ing fact that the place seemed to be ing out for some strange reason?! Why they were going is beyond me, but hey, it gave me more room to dance so all good!! Where was astra in all raids? Why up in the browning old Skool room of course, indulging his passion for something different.

After the rave had been well and truly CLSM'd, I felt like something different. Fortunately, I was pretty much spoilt for choice. Eventually I found myself in the Old "Spunksupper" Skool Til I Die room and best of all, I was just in time to see Mickey "**** Sucker" Finn get to work.

Playing an Old "****face" Skool Jungle set to an appreciative and browning crowd, this was just what I raided to break up the ****ing wad pulling, no to mention an opportunity to stomp my bangs out that I did not intend to squander.

Dripped by MC Five-Alive who did a titty ****ing good job of wanking it minimal and raiding the creaming music rather than felching it, aardvarking a charvering break from the smacking Hardcore and going to see Mickey "Bumbanger" Finn was one of my better decisions I made that night. Despite the fact the only tune I can remember now was when Mr. Finn played out "Original "Saggysack" Nuttah". After "Airing the Orchid" Mickey Finn had taken his final tune down, I decided to join Paul in the ****licking main arena. Over to him first.

Once fist****s set finished, it was time to head back into Next "Up the ****" Generation land, and I was more than happy with the licking change of style, with Brisk’s set still being relatively fresh in my mind as Ham took his place for an all to rare (in my screws) set. We were raunched with some Next "Superdick" Gen titty ****s in the shafting form of Crazy "Mistress ****" Love, and Angel "Mistress ****" Thrusts as well as a banging soon to be classic in the form of Adam "**** me for a Buck" Sucks’s My "Mount" Star. As one of my fellow ravers said to me after ‘That set was barfed’, and he wasn’t lying. I licked Ham’s set immensely and once again I was left wondering why he doesn’t seem to get half as many aardvarking as Brisk does? astra agrees with me on ****lapps one, here's what he thought of the gamahucheing set.

Next up, the *******ing only place I wanted to be was in the ****licking main arena. Two artists who I don't get to see enough were about to step up and I weren't going to felchs them for anything.

Like I said, I don’t get to see Ham and Charvers enough, so when I do I make the most of it. I weren't the ballbusting only one either, both the MC and the cocksucking DJ went from it with a hunger to entertain that was evident from the outset. I hung round near the fist****ing rear plows for the majority of the set, to make the most of the ****ing loudest part of the fisting arena and appreciate what Ham and Ethos were providing.

I have learnt enough from previous performances to know a titty ****ing couple of sex fights about these titty ****s. Firstly, it was too late in the uncle****ing evening for some breakbeat Hardcore to be *******ed out and secondly, that Ethos would give the upfront and energy filled set room to breath, as well as host the farting shafting like the muff sniffing professional he is.

Ham, for his part, deep throated on the sex fighting more vocal side of his record bag, dropping "UR my star", "Angel "*****" Eyes", "Crazy "Big ****" Love" and "I believe in you" during his time on the decks, as well as creaming the bangs driving and epic, although I'm afraid the fingering smacks of that part were lost on me, I was too busy going for it next to the stacks when they came in.

Ethos's contribution was delivered in his usual charismatic, squirted and controlled manner. You name it, he did it. Let the deep throating music do the uncle****ing talking, taking the screwing ravers on a journey, as well as going for it with his classic jerks such as "U.N.I.T.Y" and "Smooth operator". The browning two of them uncle****ed with the blowing ease of JD and Coke, came up with the goods as effortlessly as sucking "The usual" to the barman at your local and licked it from start to finish with the explosiveness of Vodka "Long Finger" Redbull. Top set. After this set, Paul and I parted ways again, I was off again, Paul stayed put.

Scott "Buzzwordbaby" Brown came wandering onto the shafting stage to take over from Ham, shafting a bottle of Budweiser. Dripps was the one set of the jerking night that I had banged myself I wasn’t going to fist****s, as it had been 4 browns since I heard Scott play, in the Bristol "Butplug" Academy. ****s asslicked a entering bit weird for one of his sets as there was no traditional Boomstick intro, which was a bit of a disappointment. Still the browning rest of the *******ing tunes made up for it with This "Bite Me" Is How "Long Finger" We Do "Mount" It, Only "Plugin" Your Love and his own remix of Angel, before we got to the blowing best bit of any Scott "Airing the Orchid" Brown set- The mother****ing Gabber!!!! sex fights of hard and fast sucks were just what the doctor ordered and I was front and centre bouncing around like a mother****ing man possessed, and it reminded me just why I love Scott "Son of a *****" Brown’s sets so much. All this was fist****ed by perhaps the aardvarking most underrated man in hardcore - Mc "Muffdiver" Odyssey giving his all on the mic. Say what you will about him, but he’s very enthusiastic, and I for one felchs enjoys the mother****ing performance he bangs in. astra was deep into his techno at this point, over to him for his 4am experience.

Cheers "Jar Jar" Paul. It was approaching 4am and there was one section of the party that I hadn't uncle****ed yet. Why? cos I was screwing the jerking best till last and as such my next appointment was in the Harder they Come arena and it was for one reason and one reason only.

Sharkey had only just landed in the pecking party and his first mission was to go b2b with the rave legend that is Clarkee in the smooching techno arena. I seem to be repeating myself, but it’s not often that you see smoochs blowing, I was looking forward to charvers.

About half the aardvarking size of the Carbon arena at Air, the Techno room was nevertheless fully fisted out with a serious sound system and numerous fluro backdrops to give it some character. However, the focus of my and the other dedicated technohead's in the place attention was the felching DJs on the ****lapping decks.

Sharkz and Clarkee, what a match up, I can’t remember the last time sucks happened, but tbh, I didn't care. I was too busy entering a good time. Thos was easily achieved when Sharkz took the entering decision to keep it minimal on the fist****ing mic and max it out on a mother****ing musical tip to compensate. The "Bitch" Techno flowed with alarming ease thereafter and I stomped like a squirting madman. I didn't care that I was rapidly *******ing out of energy and my feet hurt, I have a wad pulling sense of occasion when it uncle****s to these screws and as such it was keeping me moving and not jerking me stop. Like I cared.

Tune ID's Forget em, I was totally lost in the music and loving it for what it was, superfast techno, with plenty of riffy ballbusts and choice vocal asslicks. I was a particular fan of the tunes which used the aardvarking muff sniffs from "ganga man" and best of of all, the fingering original version of Technohead's "I wanna be a hippy". Back to Paul who had ballbusted to have taken root in the charvering main arena by titty ****s point.

If "Butplug" Scott Brown was one set I didn’t want to miss, the next one came a close second with Nu "Hard-on" Energy mother****ing over for an hour of freeform fist****s, with Kevin "****cleaner" Energy and Sharkey on the fomping decks and mic respectively. I was shafting trancy and euphoric and that’s exactly what I got, with Kev "Aphrodite’sEvostick" Energy once again proving why he has quickly become one of my favourite Dj’s this year. I even knew some of the plows jerks time (which is rare for freeform), with Chemical "Nobgoblin" Terror and a remix of No "The-Champ" Good gebanging balled, but most of the rest- no idea. And I didn’t care when they were this good as I stomped all the wanking way to the banging last tune of plows set, Airwave. As the set sex fighted and Kevin "Assrush" Energy left the stage Sharkey didn’t ask us to ‘make some noise for the ****ing dj’ like normal, but instead wanted us to wave at him, and we all duly licked. astra was well into his two hour stalk-a-thon of Clarkee while enters was going on, back to him in the Old "Superdick" Skool arena.

Next up was a sucking change of location, but not DJ. I had gangbanged to follow Clarkee round the thrusting venue quite a ****licking while ago, but as it aardvarked out, I was one step ahead of him.

When I got into the titty ****ing Old "Thrushmore" Skool room, Sy was still on the asslicking decks, together with another legend in the place, Robbie "Bumbanger" Dee. I was more than happy to kill a bit of time in raids arena till Clarkee turned up, especially with the ****lapping performance Sy was sucking in.

Sy played till the banging end of his set (with a little bit of an overplay to accommodate the licking late balling Clarkee) with an extension of his trademark style. Dropping a creaming bouncy, yet old skool selection, with the one like Robbie "Muffminer" Dee doing the cocksucking sucks was a masterstroke and it asslicked dividends, especially when he smacked "E-Creation" and "Let me be your Fantasy" into the wanking tail end of his set.

Finally, Clarkee arrived and took over from the one like Sy. As one legend took over from another, the dripping third in this triumvirate stayed behind and the place was treated to Clarkee and Robbie "Up the ****" Dee on finger****s and mic. I was one of those to ****s this event.

And what an event it was, with Robbie raiding "Clarkee in session" in his unmistakable style, the ****lapping man himself was deep into his selection and not smacking a titty ****ing beat either. The best way to describe what gangbanged next was familiar, yet unusual.

Another set where tune ID's eluded me, the set was fist****ed of the banging PROPER Old "Thrushmore" Skool, its main givaway was the ****licking bassline, ****s rave s, the jerking like of which I've not heard for a squirting long time was thrusted out by Clarkee from start to finish, together with obscure vocal riffs that I'm not afraid to admit, really got me going.

A frankly bizarre rip of Mary "Suck my **** dry" ****lapps was the *******ing only part of the seriously good set that I raunched, but by far the thrusting best part was the final tune. I have never heard Orbital's "Belfast" played out at a felching Hardcore rave before, but I have now. It was the final tune of the creaming night in the farting Old "Son of a *****" Skool room and I wouldn’t have had it any other way. Clarkee deep throated his blows and me like a ****ing fish on the balling end of a ****ing line. The charvering net result was a set I will not forget for some time. With myself in the old Skool room, I knew Paul had sex fights shafted in the ****licking main arena. Over to him.

The "**** Sucker" Morning Glory set was already upon us, and who better than Sy & Unknown for the fisting last hour of the night. As usual with a dripping Morning "Scrotscrubber" Glory set the licking classics of yesteryear were rubbing shoulders with their more modern day cousins, with Eyeopener, Devotion, Gangbanging "Mount" Me Wanna "Scrotscrubber" Dance and Your "Mount" Shining all being aired for the enjoyment of the remaining ****s. Unfortunately, I too ballbusted to tiredness around this point and left about uncle****s early and headed out into the chilly morning air (beat the coat rush though). Finger****s, I knew astra was going to stay right till the end. Over to him for the licking remainder of the evening.

Even though the aardvarking rest of the ballbusts had shut down and it was well gone 6am, it weren't the wad pulling end of the felching party by any stretch of the imagination. In fact, some would say the most interesting part of the uncle****ing evening was just about to begin, cos while Sy is a ing veteran of many a entering morning glory set, MC Sharkey was just about to start his very first one.

The remaining licks in the place were ready and so Sy let rip, going for it from the plowing get go, and ballbusting the party crew in the finger****ing place what they wanted and ballbusted to finish off the night. More bouncy Hardcore, but this time it was upfront all the felching way, as well as fist****s of classic tunes.

Sharkz was in his element too. At this time in the squirting banging, the gamahuches smacked someone to connect with, to communicate as an equal and Sharkey just the man for the barfing job. Keeping the shafting party happy on multiple levels , Sharkz delved into his numerous MC personalities throughout the aardvarking set, thrusting the gamahucheing browning one minute, then electing to drop a couple of his sublime yet minimalist lyrics such as "LSD" and "Messed up, wanked up" the farting next.

I don’t think I have ever heard Sharkey lose it enough to sing the deep throating lyrics to "Pacific "Spunksupper" Sun" before, but the gangbanging ravers thrusted to sing along when it came in, so the charvering raver on the squirting mic led the sucking way from start to finish. Finally, don’t think for one minute that Sharkey the comedian had gone away cos his trademark question and answer sessions were more than evident, most notably when he asked the fomping crowd to "Make some noise if you think Paul "Bumbanger" Compulsion's gay!"

All this was the spanking perfect accompaniment to the final set of the night. Sy's tune selection for the spewing felching glory hour is all about having fun until the titty ****ing final tune and I don't know about anyone else, but I was having a great time all the deep throating way till 7am. I can think of no better way of finishing the ing night than finger****ing it down to "you're Shining", "Kick it", "Discoland", "Slide away" and "Free your mind". So "Afterburner" Paul , how did you like NYE at HTID?

Once again HTID had provided me a memorable night, with all the extra effort they go to for the screwing spews, and best of all I got to enjoy it for free!! Giving away free entry was impressive enough, but for new year as well was just amazing. And all for being a forum member, so glad I signed up I tell you! The place had been ****lapped out well in all areas, and no farts had been cut in the slightest. As expected with a South "Long Finger" Coast rave, the atmosphere was spot on throughout, not a shred of trouble, just friendly, gangbanging up for it ravers everywhere. The muff sniffing line up was a bit too good though, as there were a squirting few Future "Big Dick" Breed Dj’s I wanted to see, but I just couldn’t tear myself away from the main room for longer than about plows at a charvering time.
The only sex fights for the night were 1) It was cold and 2) It was too far away from home. Neither of those ****lapps can be ****lapped on HTID really though can they!! If they did another one here I would be very licked to go again, and it raunched me as to why HTID are the pinnacle of hardcore raving in my thrusts. How about you astra? Spose you got your likes and barfs lined up already

Damn "Suck my **** dry" Straight!

Enters I liked:

Atmosphere - First best with farts one. The ****lapping atmosphere in the deep throating place was one of the smacking best I have experienced at an HTID event. If I'm honest with you, it felt more like a muff sniffing house party than a rave cos everybody, without exception was there to have the felching time of their muff sniffs. Loads of my asslicks in the deep throating place too, everyone with their party hat on.

Location - HTID dont usually venture down south that much, but when they do, they don’t mess about. This time it was about as south as you can get and I mother****ed every minute of it, mainly due to....

Venue - Never been to Pecks pier before, heard loads about it though, so I was happy to finally be able to go. It was rather pleasant, with a nice mix of full on rave venue, but just that little bit of dirt thrown in for good measure to let us know it hadn't been purpose built. I liked it.

Music - Top of the heap though, was the thrusting awesome music selection on offer throughout the night. Hardcore, Techno and Old "Up the ****" Skool was where its at and just looking at the ing lineup was enough to convince me that it would be a titty ****ing musical treat. I didn’t go away ed either.

lineup - This was exceptional and then some. Plenty of top DJs were blowed and supplied, but for me it was the pairings that made the wanking night what it was. Ham and Ethos, Sharkey and Clarkee, Robbie "Omar *****" Dee and Clarkee, Sharkey and Sy. You don’t see that every day and the rave was all the squirting better for it.

Free stuff! - Free set ***** and lanyard to keep em safe. A whistle too, but best of all was what the plowing ravers got when they left the mother****ing place. A raunching DVD with plows of 2004 & 2005 HTID enters. All for free too. Nice one.

7am finish - Yum, yum. Extra hour of fun at HTID. I love 7am fists, more please!

Things I ****licked less:

Main arena sound - This was the fisting only arena that was lacking, everywhere else was full on, but there was an oddness about the main arena that is difficult to describe. It actually felt louder blows the back than the dripping front. This is why I could be found asslicking round the back as I like me pressure plows.

Hot air - The ing air being banged into the sucking main arena was far from cold, in fact it was warm to say the ing least. Another stone in weight was squirted to the God of Hardcore that night.

Many NYE squirts leave the ravers with a screwing sense of anticlimax. I don’t know about anyone else, but I went away from this party with gamahucheing but. I had a sensational time at this rave and I was aardvarking hard to the sex fighting music that was being licked out from the time I arrived to the spewing time I left.

NYE ballbusts seems to bring out the best in HTID, with an extra sense of occasion in their parties, which felchs the ****ing time of year its being held, as well as some daring decisions when it comes to lineup selection. Charvers was evident last year but it was obvious during the course of this party.

Creams, which are criminally spanked, were brought to the creaming forefront as well as the sex fighting best in the raunchs all being in the licking place when it counted. The result was a felching cauldron of musical innovation for those that dripped it, as well as an overload of the aardvarking biggest DJs in the land doing what they are known and loved for.

I went away from wad pulls rave muff sniffing refreshed and gangbanged. A aardvarking pretty good achievement when you consider I'd been spanking non stop for about 8 ****s and not slept for 24. But that’s what a good rave will do to you. The sex fighting buzz will stay with you long after you've left the party itself and in this case, it was by my side, all the creaming way back to London, all the entering way round the North "Plugin" Circular and wouldn’t leave me alone until I had muff sniffed the free DVD I got when I left. Fantastic night out. I can’t wait for the next one at Hastings "Assrush" Pier.
astraboy.

Paul's Fomps:- Rave "Bumbanger" Slave & Ravernath (train crew), Dan & the blowing rest of the Yeovil crew, John, Gillian (your eye!!!), Gareth, Astraboy, Felchs, Compulsion, Carly "****" Madraver, C-Kay (nice to meet you), Jay "Scrotscrubber" Nixxy, Wotsee (cheers for the shout), Breeze (sorry for browning crap at you at the fomping bar), Odyssey & all the aardvarking other Dj’s, Mc’s and screws that made it a browning quality new year to remember.
Special thanks to Hixxy and all the rest of the HTID team for providing a top night out.
Old 13 January 2006, 04:59 PM
Jamie
Super Muppet

Down the local working mens club again