Stable horse door bolted

Search this Thread

Old 12 January 2006, 01:04 AM
mart360
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stable horse door bolted

http://newsbox.msn.co.uk/article.asp...e=windows-1252

another it will never happen again spin...

anything to deflect the real issue, she used her authority to overturn common sense

how she keeps her job i dont know,

still what do you expect these days.. nl (new lies)

Mart
Old 12 January 2006, 01:11 AM
The Rani
Scooby Regular

Typical!
Old 12 January 2006, 01:15 AM
ben44
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by mart360
Keeps the heat off Tony for a while why she takes the crap

Probally end up an EU minister for this **** up, its big enough
Old 12 January 2006, 08:01 AM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Angry

Quote"Education Secretary Ruth Kelly faces a Commons grilling on how registered sex offenders were allowed to work in schools.

Ms Kelly must answer to MPs at education questions, with parents demanding an apology and Tories calling on her to consider her position.

Tony Blair was forced to insist she would not lose her job after it emerged around 10 people on the register were cleared to teach.

But she came under fresh pressure when Sir Michael Bichard, who headed the inquiry into the Soham killings, said he was "disappointed" new safeguards had still not been introduced.

Ms Kelly is under pressure to win over around 100 potential Labour rebels who are threatening to inflict what would be a fatal defeat on the Prime Minister.

But she is now fighting on a second front after admitting the case of Paul Reeve, who took up a job as a PE teacher despite being being on the sex offenders register, was not isolated.

Mr Reeve was cleared to work at the Hewett School, Norwich, last year, even though he received a police caution for accessing banned images of children on the internet.

The Education Secretary admitted there had been "a small number" of similar cases but refused to say how many until the review was complete.

Margaret Morrissey, spokeswoman for the National Confederation of Parent Teacher Associations, called the news "terrifying".

"Ruth Kelly should apologise for allowing people on the sex offenders register to work in our schools," she said. "She is going to have to look at her own conscience as a mother and politician over this issue." Unquote

Link - http://uk.news.yahoo.com/12012006/34...-grilling.html

What seems to be forgotten (or maybe not considered important as the rights of sex offenders) here is the safety of the kids. This is the most important thing!

I do not see how there can be any justifcation for someone on the sex offenders register to be allowed to work with children

It is not like the person is a habitual shoplifter and should they re offend, they knick a jumper from Woolies. These sex offenders have the potential to abuse childeren and are being put in a position where they have access to kids and kids are expected to trust and respect them.

Just ask yourself why would a sex offender want to work at a school and be in close contact with kids anyway. The answer is i think obvious is it not.

Where any lessons learnt from Soham?, why is it over two years later we are in this situation.

Part of 'education, education, education' must be the saftey and well being of the children. This is first and foremost.

Last edited by The Zohan; 12 January 2006 at 10:04 AM.
Old 12 January 2006, 08:20 AM
Scoob99
Scooby Regular

As I said in the last thread, if she is responsible for putting these people into the schools then IMHO, she should be sacked, what is this bloody country coming too I mean you send your kids to school knowing they should be safe and all the time they could be a sex offenders next target
Cheers
Colin
Old 12 January 2006, 09:01 AM
Wish
Scooby Regular

Saw her on the telly last night, she one ugly lesbian....... She looked like she should be on the register too... strange woman.
Old 12 January 2006, 09:09 AM
drumsterphil
Scooby Regular

Watched her last night on TV as well - she seems to have modelled herself completely on Bliar - the speach, the mannerisms, the failing to take responsibility for one's actions..........! (It seems the reports of human cloning to be true - at least partly-successful )
Old 12 January 2006, 09:18 AM
Wish
Scooby Regular

Thats why I hate her so much
Old 12 January 2006, 09:26 AM
David Lock
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Wish
Saw her on the telly last night, she one ugly lesbian....... She looked like she should be on the register too... strange woman.
Don't be so rude about Mr Kelly.........
Old 12 January 2006, 09:32 AM
Reality
BANNED

So even if the incompentent police forces had convicted Ian Huntley Dyke Kelly would still have given him a job.

Thank **** I haven't got any kids - I wouldn't let them loose with that dyke in charge of their well being at school

She'll be sacked - or Bliar will be out over this !
Old 12 January 2006, 09:36 AM
Reality
BANNED

ps - your title suggests that the Stable door has been bolted - not so sure of that

She doesn't seem to think there's anything wrong with giving paedo's jobs in schools - maybe she gets a kick out of it ?
Old 12 January 2006, 10:05 AM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Angry

Originally Posted by Scoob99
As I said in the last thread, if she is responsible for putting these people into the schools then IMHO, she should be sacked, what is this bloody country coming too I mean you send your kids to school knowing they should be safe and all the time they could be a sex offenders next target
Cheers
Colin

Agreed!
Also lets not forget that the reason this has come to light is that the Police got involved and questioned her decision. This is not Kelly being proactive just reactive (the Labour way!) and trying to make a right out of her wrong.

Last edited by The Zohan; 12 January 2006 at 10:07 AM.
Old 12 January 2006, 10:32 AM
Holy Ghost
Scooby Regular

there is no excuse for this; how kelly and her civil service mannequins could even think for a moment that a sex offender could, under any circumstances, be allowed to teach children is indefensible and bizarre.

reading today's papers, it appears that it's not just one incident either. she has to go. and not just her, everyone one of the junior ministers and civil servants at Dfes involved in this debacle. she and they aren't fit for purpose.

i trust the press and opposition will be true to form and hound her mercilessly until the stupid opus dei cultist fruitcake has to step down.

i wonder how psl will spin his way out of this one. he's very quiet.
Old 12 January 2006, 10:35 AM
Martin_Aimless
Scooby Regular

Location: Weapons are like money; no one knows the meaning of enough. M.A.

Originally Posted by mart360

Hopefully by the end of today she will be gone - only to be replaced by yet another New Labour automaton. They really have run out of 'talent'.

It's worth bearing in mind that the pervert she allowed to work with our children was to teach P.E. - the most traditional haunt of the 'kiddy fiddler'.
Old 12 January 2006, 10:50 AM
Martin_Aimless
Scooby Regular

Location: Weapons are like money; no one knows the meaning of enough. M.A.

She hasn't always been a lesbian - she used to be quite normal and has four children of her own, which makes her actions all the more extraordinary.

I blame that Catholic cult Opus Dei that she is a member of. I wonder if she will be wearing the barbed cilice punishment belt when she faces her questioners in the Commons today.
Old 12 January 2006, 12:49 PM
unclebuck
Scooby Regular

Not only should Kelly be sacked. Blair and the goverment should resign for backing her.

They are saying we agree with her employing child offenders in education. WHAT is Blair on, cloud cuckoo land?
Old 12 January 2006, 12:56 PM
alcazar
Scooby Regular

Received 27 Likes on 25 Posts
Angry

Isn't it strange, (NOT), that when something like this hits the fan, Ms Kelly thinks it's OK to say "It wasn't actually me that did it"?

Doesn't seem to stop the bitch from picking up the salary for taking ultimate responsibility each month, does it?

Alcazar
Old 12 January 2006, 03:40 PM
Holy Ghost
Scooby Regular

I blame that Catholic cult Opus Dei that she is a member of. I wonder if she will be wearing the barbed cilice punishment belt when she faces her questioners in the Commons today.[/QUOTE]

i couldn't see it round her neck. where it should be.
Old 12 January 2006, 03:50 PM
Stueyb
Scooby Regular

If anybody is interested in her wierd screwed up religion, sorry, CULT check this out: http://www.mond.at/opus.dei/
Old 12 January 2006, 04:23 PM
_Meridian_
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Paul Habgood

What seems to be forgotten (or maybe not considered important as the rights of sex offenders) here is the safety of the kids. This is the most important thing!

Wow - I thought the most important thing was to hound a member of the labour cabinet out of office, in the hope that some of the flying mud would stick to Tony Blair. That's certainly the impression I get from reading these forums. Looks like I was mistaken.

M
Old 12 January 2006, 04:27 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Exclamation

Originally Posted by _Meridian_
Wow - I thought the most important thing was to hound a member of the labour cabinet out of office, in the hope that some of the flying mud would stick to Tony Blair. That's certainly the impression I get from reading these forums. Looks like I was mistaken.

M

This issue is just a little more important that Kelly or Blair's future. Sex offenders working in our schools with our children is a serious issue.
Perhaps ypu should re-read this thread.
Old 12 January 2006, 05:19 PM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

It is standard political procedure when you have been caught out making a "drongo" of yourself to order a review and to shift responsibility towards some one else.

Shameful episode in my opinion.

Les
Old 12 January 2006, 05:27 PM
unclebuck
Scooby Regular

Thumbs down

Not resigned yet? Now that is shameful
Old 12 January 2006, 09:40 PM
Simes777
Scooby Regular

What, no "case for the defence" comments from P!sSy Lewis?? What's the world coming to?

Yet another Minister promoted way above their competence.
Old 12 January 2006, 10:03 PM
DazW
Scooby Regular

I thought this was pretty bad until I listened to 5 Live this morning ...a few interesting things caught my ear:

There are 10 people on the Sex Offenders Registry working with children

There are people on the Sex Offenders Registry for peeing in public!

There are two registries ...the Sex Offender's & List 99 ...list 99 is for those considered a risk to children

No one on list 99 works with children

A Caution for a Sex Offence will put you on the list

Accepting a caution offers anonimity ...fighting an allegation in court does not

Temporary Internet files are deemed as stored images in the eyes of the law!
Old 12 January 2006, 10:10 PM
alcazar
Scooby Regular

Received 27 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by _Meridian_

M

Oh yeah, nowt wrong with Labour, of course...........

Beats me how naive folk don't seem to be able to see that T.B.Liar himself, in supporting these people, ought to be given the chop. His judgement seems a bit suspect, to say the least, he seems to support some well odd folk, who then go........but HE never does?

How many loonys can he support before the blinkered Lying Labour supporters themselves realise that the man is an idiot?

Alcazar
Old 13 January 2006, 07:49 AM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by DazW
I thought this was pretty bad until I listened to 5 Live this morning ...a few interesting things caught my ear:

There are two registries ...the Sex Offender's & List 99 ...list 99 is for those considered a risk to children

Accepting a caution offers anonimity ...fighting an allegation in court does not

Thats all well and good, however this bloke was found to have viewed illegal images of children on his PC - he should not be working with children.
Old 13 January 2006, 07:58 AM
Reality
BANNED

Originally Posted by DazW

Ian huntley would have been on the register if the rules had been the same when he was cautioned 3 times.

These fools are protecting your children .

ps My wife was walking to work one morning and a tw@t was having a **** in a children's playground next door to an infants school in full view oif the kiddies & mothers. I wouldn't want a child of mine seeing that or that **** working with kids ! I would be happy for this **** to be on the sex offenders register and kept away from kids !
Old 13 January 2006, 08:08 AM
Bubba po
Scooby Regular

What does Stable horse door bolted mean?
Old 13 January 2006, 08:10 AM
Reality
BANNED

Originally Posted by Bubba po
What does Stable horse door bolted mean?
A trojan horse with a lock on the door and no wheels

Quick Reply: Stable horse door bolted