Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

V3 Razor

Search this Thread

Old 29 December 2005, 03:50 PM
yam got a scooby
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default V3 Razor

Just got the Misses a new Motorola V3. Seem to have a problem with the Bluetooth. Cannot get my Nokia to connect to it. Theres just nothing displayed when you try scanning for any phones in the area.... Have managed to connect to it once through the bluetooth on my pc though..

Can anyone tell me if Nokia phones cannot connect with Motorola or do you think there is a problem with the new V3...

My nokia blue tooth works fine with everything else I have e.g GPS receiver and works nokia phone.

Cheers

Dean
Old 29 December 2005, 05:54 PM
chris's scooby
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by yam got a scooby
Just got the Misses a new Motorola V3. Seem to have a problem with the Bluetooth. Cannot get my Nokia to connect to it. Theres just nothing displayed when you try scanning for any phones in the area.... Have managed to connect to it once through the bluetooth on my pc though..

Can anyone tell me if Nokia phones cannot connect with Motorola or do you think there is a problem with the new V3...

My nokia blue tooth works fine with everything else I have e.g GPS receiver and works nokia phone.

Cheers

Dean
Our 6230 (?) connects to the V3 ok. Not too sure about the other way round. The Bluetooth only stays on on the V3 for 60 seconds.
Old 29 December 2005, 06:06 PM
yam got a scooby
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by chris's scooby
Our 6230 (?) connects to the V3 ok. Not too sure about the other way round. The Bluetooth only stays on on the V3 for 60 seconds.
Cheers for the reply. My work phone is also a nokia 6230 and it picks up the V3 sometimes but just freezes when trying to send anything. The V3 seems fine when you want to send from it. Just will not receive anything.

Cheers

Dean
Old 29 December 2005, 06:11 PM
The Rani
Scooby Regular

Cheers for the reply. My work phone is also a nokia 6230 and it picks up the V3 sometimes but just freezes when trying to send anything. The V3 seems fine when you want to send from it. Just will not receive anything.

Cheers

Dean
I've received stuff on my V3 from a Nokia (not sure what model though). But tell your missus to treat the V3 very gently. Haven't had mine long and it's falling apart
Old 29 December 2005, 06:11 PM
chris's scooby
Scooby Regular

Cheers

Dean
It does seem to have a VERY poor memory. If you're trying to send a large video or mp3 file it could be that there isn't enough space. I think it does come up with something on the screen but as i haven't sent anything to my phone for months i can't remember what!
Old 29 December 2005, 06:12 PM
The Rani
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by chris's scooby
It does seem to have a VERY poor memory. If you're trying to send a large video or mp3 file it could be that there isn't enough space. I think it does come up with something on the screen but as i haven't sent anything to my phone for months i can't remember what!
That's a point - someone sent me a ringtone that took up about 1/3 of the memory .....
Old 29 December 2005, 06:15 PM
chris's scooby
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by The Rani
That's a point - someone sent me a ringtone that took up about 1/3 of the memory .....
Still the battery seems to be good on it!