Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

How would u feel about this ??

Search this Thread

Old 19 December 2005, 09:24 AM
VinPetrol
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry How would u feel about this ??

Out last night with girlfriend an 2 best mates. As the night went on, girlfriend got more an more drunk. One of these supposed best friends was gettin a little too touchy feely with her, (wernt groping or anything, but very very very flirty) she, being drunk was reciprocating, they could tell i was gettin pizzed off, but did nothing about it to find out why etc. however, my other mate kept askin, an lookin at me as to say, "yeah, i know, what an a-hole" i jus got in a taxi in the end an did one home. Woke up this morn, jus as annoyed, its doin my head in, dunno what to make of it all.

and more importantly i dunno what to do about it ?

If any1 could offer some advise, id be most grateful at this point.

Cheers
Old 19 December 2005, 09:28 AM
davyboy
Scooby Regular

Get some better friends - after you left, he probably boned her
Old 19 December 2005, 09:35 AM
VinPetrol
Scooby Regular

one of the friends was a diamond, the other was a turd.
Old 19 December 2005, 09:41 AM
mad_dr
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by VinPetrol
one of the friends was a diamond, the other was a turd.
It's not the mate that's the problem - from what you've said your bird was loving it and giving him the come-on. Just think what she does when you're NOT there! :O

Ditch her mate - she's toying with you and probably playing away.
Old 19 December 2005, 09:44 AM
EddScott
Scooby Regular

Received 64 Likes on 32 Posts

New friend, new girl.

Its christmas FFS. Bound to score a quicky over the festive season

You don't need to be embarassed by your misses either with good friends or not so good friends.
Old 19 December 2005, 09:48 AM
farmer1
Scooby Regular

Had a similar situation the other day mate. I got completely arsey about it, but also got informed by just about every other one of my close friends that I was being paranoid.

After thinking about it for a while, realised that I probably do the same or similar to her quite a bit doesn't mean that anything is gonna happen.

Having said that my mate always likes to make jokes about it, suffice to say enough was enough and I released him from his job at work.
Old 19 December 2005, 09:53 AM
Crazy Chick
Scooby Regular

From a girls point of view - he's not much of a mate is he but if your girlfriend wasn't playing along with him it might have just blown over. Was it just the drink or is she looking for a way to break up with you??
Old 19 December 2005, 10:05 AM
fitzscoob
Scooby Regular

flirting is one thing, but what you have to think about is that would you have trusted them if they were in the pub or something on their own?

If the answer is no then you need to have words with both.
Old 19 December 2005, 10:06 AM
miss*scoobygav555*
Scooby Regular

Your friend sounds like an a$$!

If your girlfriend could see you were getting pi$$ed off and she carried on, she obviously doesn't care about your feelings, drunk or not its no excuse! You should talk to her and ask her what the hell she was playing at!? If I was in your boots and my bf did that to me I would be really pi$$ed off and upset!

Carla..
Old 19 December 2005, 10:11 AM
fitzscoob
Scooby Regular

flirting is one thing, but what you have to think about is that would you have trusted them if they were in the pub or something on their own?

If the answer is no then you need to have words with both.
Old 19 December 2005, 10:16 AM
VinPetrol
Scooby Regular

she not lookin to break up with me (as far as i know) she seemed real into me. i was wondering if i was jus being a bit over the top, but then i remembered back to his last girlfriend situation, whereby i didnt even get invited cuz he was so worried that she would like me. he has since apologised for it, but its fecken out of order to have done that, then be all over my girlfriend. I wouldnt feel comfortable flirtin with a mate missus, cuz i got more respect than that, (plus i know the trouble it causes). My girlfriend is a real live wire an prob didnt even realise, however my mate (i gaurantee) would have noticed, but carried on. Complete lack of respect, then the hammer blow

girlfriend: "your my new best mate, i love u"

me: "brilliant", that was it, i jus jumped in a cab.
Old 19 December 2005, 10:23 AM
EddScott
Scooby Regular

Received 64 Likes on 32 Posts

TBH, do you really want to find out if this girl has been making an **** of both of you. I know if theres suspicions all you can think about if getting to the truth but you'll very rarely get it.

My GF got really drunk about 4 months ago and to cut a long story short one of the neighbours told his recently ex-misses that he'd slept with mine. Point is I never really got to bottom of what went on. 95% chance he only said it to cause a split between his ex and my GF as they are good friends. Haven't spoken to him since either way and he was supposed to be a mate.
Old 19 December 2005, 10:29 AM
miss*scoobygav555*
Scooby Regular

how long have you been together?

Carla..
Old 19 December 2005, 10:34 AM
Brendan Hughes
Scooby Regular

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

<fisher king>They must be stopped before it's too late. It's us or them!</fisher king>
Old 19 December 2005, 10:40 AM
VinPetrol
Scooby Regular

im deffo not worried in the slightest that anything is "going on", what got me all riled up is that total ignorance and lack of respect i was shown by my so called mate. It was ridiculose, i spent most of the night talking to my other mate whilst those 2 giggled, hugged and flirted. it was a joke. I guess she's just like that, and really dont think she meant anything by it (could be wrong, but failry sure) but he should most def know better, he should have known better, but thought **** it, this is fun, sod him (me). well pizzed off, but its becoming clearer that i prob owe girlofriend an apology, an him a hearty blow to the bollocks.
Old 19 December 2005, 10:46 AM
Neanderthal
Scooby Regular

I don't think all the blame can be laid at your 'mates' feet.

I'm sorry, but drunk or not your partner should have noticed the effect her innocent flirting with your mate was having on you.

Personnally I would have done something to stop it on the night. Plenty of ways it could have been done without anyone getting arsey.
Old 19 December 2005, 10:49 AM
Chip Sengravy
BANNED

You should never have just got in a taxi, as it's playing right into their hands. You should have said something to them at the time, and depending on their responses, dealt with it accordingly. i.e, if your "so called" mate laughed in your face, then he should wake up with a crowd round him, if he was sheepish and apologetic, then he gats another chance.

You can't account for a man's mental state where beer & women are concerned, as a standing ***** has no conscience, and we all know that males are programmed at a genetic level to inseminate as many females as possible.

Your girlfriend however, sounds like a bit of a tart, that has zero respect for you
Old 19 December 2005, 10:50 AM
VinPetrol
Scooby Regular

maybe your right, i should have done somethin straight away rather than gently simmering underneath, then exploding. why do u say that its not jus my mate to blame(who knows me very very well), my girlfriend doesnt know me half as well, so maybe should have noticed i guess, but not as much as the mate should have.

whats the girls eye view on this ?
Old 19 December 2005, 10:53 AM
VinPetrol
Scooby Regular

hmm, makes sense chipsengravy, i should def have fronted up to him on the night an said to back off a bit, i think i knew what the reaction would be (laffing in my face, or getting annoyed and dismissing it) which pretty much says it all really. i think there would have been a small chance he would have said, oops sorry mate im a ****, ill step away.
Old 19 December 2005, 10:53 AM
farmer1
Scooby Regular

Personnally I would have done something to stop it on the night. Plenty of ways it could have been done without anyone getting arsey.
I'd be interested to here them in my experience, if you leave you are just being stupid, if you are in a mood you are boring and moody, if you say anythin you get the reply its just a bit of fun etc and generally told stop being paranoid nothing is going on etc.
Old 19 December 2005, 10:55 AM
Chip Sengravy
BANNED

I'd have just dropped a pack of rubbers on the table, and seen what their reaction was
Old 19 December 2005, 10:57 AM
VinPetrol
Scooby Regular

Wink

ha ha, that would have been most satisfying, along with a particulally large belt round the head.
Old 19 December 2005, 10:59 AM
VinPetrol
Scooby Regular

if his gf was fitter, i suppose i could repay the favor with interest, espesh knowing how genuinly paranoid he is. hmm...nah she a pig
Old 19 December 2005, 11:01 AM
lucylastic
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by VinPetrol
I guess she's just like that, and really dont think she meant anything by it (could be wrong, but failry sure) but he should most def know better, he should have known better, but thought **** it, this is fun, sod him (me). well pizzed off, but its becoming clearer that i prob owe girlofriend an apology, an him a hearty blow to the bollocks.
I disagree - she's the one who's supposed to be with you, SHE should have known better, not him! No idea why you think you owe her an apology, I think she owes you one more like.
Old 19 December 2005, 11:01 AM
VinPetrol
Scooby Regular

so anyway, now i guess i have to call up girlfriend and apologise, im gonna sound like a right tit explaining i was gettin annoyed about that, espesh when it happened last night an she was prob too drunk to remember it properly, she prob jus remembers me jumpin in a cab....bollocks
Old 19 December 2005, 11:02 AM
miss*scoobygav555*
Scooby Regular

Definately!!

Carla..
Old 19 December 2005, 11:02 AM
VinPetrol
Scooby Regular

thats interesting, 2 female points of view.

1 thinks im owed an apology, the other thinks i owe an apology ...?"?!?

lucylastic, i guess ur a girl right ? perceptive huh !

do u think she owes me one, cuz in her mind, i dont think anything even happened atall ?

Last edited by VinPetrol; 19 December 2005 at 11:04 AM.
Old 19 December 2005, 11:04 AM
New_scooby_04

Ahhh alcohol, don't you just love it!

Ok, if the guilty culprit is usually very reasonable and a good friend when not drunk then you should have a friendly word in his ear and I do mean friendly.

If he's not....then I'd seriously consider whether you want to spend the xmas period with him!!

I'd suggest you don't go off on one with your GF though!! That'll do more harm than good!

NS04
Mark Miwurdz
Scooby Regular

Talking

Chuck her but only after you've jizzed in her face.

Cheers
Kav
Chip Sengravy
BANNED

they could tell i was gettin pizzed off, but did nothing about it to find out why etc

Read your own post again, you don't owe anyone an apology!

Quick Reply: How would u feel about this ??