Ebay Muppet...

Search this Thread

Old 10 December 2005, 07:47 PM
Nixon
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ebay Muppet...

This guy is pulling me plonker right?

"Dear seller,am happy to have won your item on ebay website.am committed to buy this item as a present for my sister in Nigeria as a christamas present.please could you please send me the total cosat invoice and postage invoice to Nigeria by Royalmail first class delivery.Waiting for your timely and kindless response without any procastination.God bless you and have a great day.As soon as i got the invoice i will make the payment first thing monday morining.Never mind just give me the first class invoice for postage to Nigeria via Royal Mail in Uk.Get back to me as soon as possible so that i can make the payment on monday morining through my paypal account on Monday morining without any procastination
Thank you for your anticipated coopration and stay bless.
Jowanna Spirit"

****, time to start all over again... anybody want a P900
Old 10 December 2005, 09:36 PM
mad_dr
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Nixon

"Dear seller,am happy to have won your item on ebay website.am committed to buy this item as a present for my sister in Nigeria as a christamas present.please could you please send me the total cosat invoice and postage invoice to Nigeria by Royalmail first class delivery.Waiting for your timely and kindless response without any procastination.God bless you and have a great day.As soon as i got the invoice i will make the payment first thing monday morining.Never mind just give me the first class invoice for postage to Nigeria via Royal Mail in Uk.Get back to me as soon as possible so that i can make the payment on monday morining through my paypal account on Monday morining without any procastination
Jowanna Spirit"

Tell him that shipping is £85 and you require cash from overseas bidders. Then if he sends you cash - perfect: keep it and tell him you've shipped it. You realise he's a scammer which is good so go ahead and relist it anyway - complain to Flea-bay at the same time if you can be bothered.

Alternatively, tell him that you'll give it to his sister when you pork her next.
Old 10 December 2005, 11:56 PM
spufus
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Nixon

Jowanna Spirit"

Forward to spoof@ebay.co.uk
Old 11 December 2005, 12:05 AM
Arctic Chill
Scooby Newbie

Have a look at www.419eater.com