Ebay - Turbo Lister and Selling Manager Pro

Search this Thread

Old 06 November 2005, 12:16 PM
SinghSuperStud
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Ebay - Turbo Lister and Selling Manager Pro

Hi Guys,

I've already asked the below to the Ebay customer support bod's but they seem to be taking their sweet time so I thought I'd ask the experts on here

If I use Turbo Lister to create new items and then click upload it the inventory thing is not affected. When I add the item to inventory it asks me to build the listing all over again ?!

However, if I 'upload to Selling Manager Pro' from Turbo Lister then it updates the inventory with the item/template but no quantity. It also doesn't show it in my shop etc.

My question is - what's the process from creating a template > into an product > uploading > inventory(if i need to do this) and then having it show on E-Bay or my shop?

Ideally I want somebody to tell me the order in which to do things and what I'm doing wrong!

thanks

jai
Old 06 November 2005, 12:30 PM
Scooby Soon!
Scooby Regular

Best to forget the inventory until you are up and running but I will explain it anyway:

The inventory is only for putting on product/s that you want to automatically repeat.

eg you have 200 x 14" Tv's that you want to automatically relist You add the item to the inventory add the amount you have and fill in the relist rules like what day what time etc etc Selling Manager Pro will then take care of all the listing until this product is sold out (it will keep relisting until your stock gets to zero or a predetermined limit set by you)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If you just want to sell a product/list item go in to Turbo Lister got to create new item select Buy It Now, Auction or Shop item (shop item will only appear in your shop no where else on ebay)

Fill in all the details click save, you will then see your product in turbo lister just as a title, click the title (or titles if you have done lots of items) then click "Add to upload" in the bottom right of the screen, Then click the tab near the top of the screen that says "Listings waiting to Upload" then click "Upload All to ebay"

Items will appear on ebay in about 1 minute

Phew!
Old 06 November 2005, 12:52 PM
SinghSuperStud
Scooby Regular

Thanks mate - that's great

One last bit - on Turbo Lister, whats the difference between uploading to Ebay and uploading to selling manager pro?

cheers