Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Scott Mills, asks some funny questions

Search this Thread

Old 29 October 2005, 10:08 AM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Scott Mills, asks some funny questions

Have heard him ask this a few times now, he asks who his caller would like to spend the night with (celebrities) and they answer and then asks if they had to swing the 'other way' for the night who would they like to spend the night with ?

The guy last night answered 'Brad Pitt', a bit too quickly I thought and then was asked for an alternative and even more quickly said 'David Beckham'.

I very much doubt I will ever ring a radio quiz for any reason, I dont want any exclusive tickets for an intimate gig with Robbie Williams, I have an MP3 player and I prefer not to be made a **** of on national radio.

After this I sat there (briefly) thinking of male celebrities that I would like to spend a night with, I then came to my senses and remembered that I am straight, I am not homophobic and appreciate that if I was gay I would get a lot more sex (men arent as choosy or awkward as women) but iot is a strange question to ask at 4.30 in the afternoon.

So, do you think,

Disgusting
Its a liberty, should be stopped
Bit of a laugh
Got me thinking, Ill have Brad Pitt/Robbie/Beckham

On a separate (but similar) note,

My wife has a list, it contains one name, 'Robbie Williams', I have had to agree that in the unlikely event of her meeting him that if he is up for it she should be allowed to **** him without me complaining.

Obviously she agreed that all things are equal and that I could have a list, I couldnt think of anyone at that moment so I just made out I was sulking, to be honest my wife ******** Robbie Williams is a highly hypothetical situation so I decided to let her have the option. When I say that one day I will by a 911 she usually craps all over that idea so I didnt see why I should but for a peaceful life why not, and anyway I am sure that a 911 is better than a ****, in fact if I had a 911 I would probably.......

Anyway (no Robbie didnt turn up yesterday if thats what you think this was leading to)

This went on for a few weeks and became a theme, she wanted to know who was going on my list, now being a bloke, populating such a list is fairly easy, basically its,

Every woman of breeding age - the ones you are related too - Mooses - Druggies - anything that coughs a lot - Jade Goody.

So theoretically a list could run to Terrabytes of data, writing it down would not be practical, remembering it impossible, and anway she said only one name, spoilsport.

So didnt add anbody and it went away which was good as it was a pain in the **** being asked if Linda Barker (c) DFS would make it ?

I remembered the list one night whilst in the local and rang the missus, I asked if I could now add a name to the list,

'Rachel', I said,

'What the singer, er Rachel, er whtsit, er Stevens'

'no'

'Rachel, she's a dental hygenist from Stoke, she's 29', at this point the line went dead.

She for some reason, didnt find it that funny, Women eh.
Old 29 October 2005, 10:24 AM
Patt@firstime
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Still pissed from last night mate?
Old 29 October 2005, 10:44 AM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

No, not really, I talk bollocks when sober as well.
Old 29 October 2005, 10:49 AM
Patt@firstime
Scooby Regular

Fair enough
Old 29 October 2005, 10:55 AM
Hanley
Scooby Regular

Can't see her problem!!

p.s. Was she fit???
Old 29 October 2005, 11:42 AM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

Hanley, it was a joke, wouldnt really jeopordize my marriage in such a way, besides she didnt exist so it wasnt an option.

Might just put Robbie on to spite her, and make sure that she gets sloppy seconds.
Old 29 October 2005, 12:32 PM
Robbie T
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by J4CKO
Hanley, it was a joke, wouldnt really jeopordize my marriage in such a way, besides she didnt exist so it wasnt an option.

Might just put Robbie on to spite her, and make sure that she gets sloppy seconds.

Trending Topics

Old 29 October 2005, 01:02 PM
wwp8
Scooby Regular

i remember that question, that scott asks, and asked chappers,
chappers answered i like my ladies smooth, and so i pick beckham, as he is well groomed, and is good looking and fit,

i thought to myself, "gee chappers put a lot of thought into it "

btw j4cko, i did a similar thing to you, problem was SHE existed
Old 29 October 2005, 04:13 PM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

"gee chappers put a lot of thought into it "

Chappers is married, but he works in 'media' so probably swings both ways.
Old 30 October 2005, 09:57 AM
MikeCardiff
Scooby Regular

When making your list though you have to think of the 'celebrity ****' factor - these are the women who if you saw them on the street you wouldnt look twice at, but because they are a celebrity, then you'd give them at least half a go just because every time from then on when you saw them on TV you could go 'had her'.

As is the case with your Mrs, yes, she'd **** Robbie, but what about if a bloke who looked exactly the same as him ( but wasnt anyone famous ) came up and offered ?

Gives a strange moral dilemma...

But personally, I'd be very worried if my wifes idea of the perfect man was a fat camp bloke who cant sing very well who looks a bit like a deformed monkey.
Old 30 October 2005, 09:59 AM
MikeCardiff
Scooby Regular

... actually just remembered something about Beckham - it was one of the last world cup matches, and the commentators were babbling away as not much was happening in the match - one bloke was talking about how fit Beckham was looking, and the other one went 'hmmm, wonderful thighs' in a sort of dreamy voice - so DB obviously has some strange subconscious influence on straight men.
Old 30 October 2005, 10:51 AM
Petem95
Scooby Regular

Last week some guy that called in the Scott Mills show was on about how he'd met Scott in a bar, and Scott had bought him a drink, got his number etc

Mills wasnt denying it at all! Get the impression he might be a shirt-lifter, or bi or something (just like Colin Murrey who pulled his male mate on TV and also pulled the lead singer of Ash on stage!!)

Last edited by Petem95; 30 October 2005 at 10:53 AM.
Old 30 October 2005, 11:03 AM
NotoriousREV
Scooby Regular

Mills is openly gay
Old 30 October 2005, 11:21 AM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

'But personally, I'd be very worried if my wifes idea of the perfect man was a fat camp bloke who cant sing very well who looks a bit like a deformed monkey.'

I dont think shes the only one who find Mr Williams appealing.

You must be some specimen !
Old 30 October 2005, 05:35 PM
MikeCardiff
Scooby Regular

No, but I'd like think if my wife was going to go off with someone it wouldnt be a bloke who has 'celebrity girlfriends / mates' to try and prove he's not a chutney ferret !
Old 31 October 2005, 08:31 AM
the moose
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Petem95
Last week some guy that called in the Scott Mills show was on about how he'd met Scott in a bar, and Scott had bought him a drink, got his number etc

Mills wasnt denying it at all! Get the impression he might be a shirt-lifter, or bi or something (just like Colin Murrey who pulled his male mate on TV and also pulled the lead singer of Ash on stage!!)
He came out around five years ago, so your impression is confirmed!