Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Sold Item on Ebay - Buyer has not paid up...

Search this Thread

Old 26 October 2005, 06:06 PM
skoobidude
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Sold Item on Ebay - Buyer has not paid up...

I put an item on ebay recently. It sold to the one and only bidder. The problem is this was 3 weeks ago and I have had no contact from the buyer even though I have emailed him twice + sent him an "invoice".
Now it says that the person is no longer registered with ebay. Does this happen much? What a complete waste of time. I'm not too bothered as the item was only an old magazine which I will probably end up binning now anyway. Only this was my 1st attempt of trading on ebay so thought I'd start with something cheap.
I've recently had an email from ebay thanking me for setting up direct debit with them and that I will receive monthly invoice. How do I notify ebay that even though the item "sold", money hasn't changed hands?

Nick
Old 26 October 2005, 06:11 PM
mart360
Scooby Regular

file a non payment claim with ebay to recover listing & sale fees,

notify non payer that they are legally bound to complete, and should you not hear from them within 5 days, you will file for nonpayment and leave feed back accordingly

and get the link up so we can see what your selling and who your errant buyer is!!

Mart
Old 26 October 2005, 06:48 PM
scoobynutta555
Scooby Regular

Location: Markyate.Imprezas owned:-wrx-sti5typeR-p1-uk22b-modded my00. Amongst others!

Mine was the other way around. Bought and paid for a dvd set for 15 quid and nothing for a week. Look up the seller and lo and behold no longer registered. Informed Ebay and they resolved the situation in a week with a full refund to me. If they have an account thats no longer active it seems youve already won the arguement.
Old 26 October 2005, 07:26 PM
paulr
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by mart360
file a non payment claim with ebay to recover listing & sale fees,

notify non payer that they are legally bound to complete, and should you not hear from them within 5 days, you will file for nonpayment and leave feed back accordingly

and get the link up so we can see what your selling and who your errant buyer is!!

Mart
correct.I had a non-payer (10 days) filed a non payment and he paid up next day.got good feedback too.
there is a link in ebay.