Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Stupidity of a Chav

Search this Thread

Old 14 September 2005, 06:26 PM
Julz1983
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stupidity of a Chav

This afternoon we decided to pop out to the supermarket while the little one was at nursery, for starters we picked the wrong time, as all the schools were finishing and there was buses everywhere, kids jumping out on to the road thinking they were Superman and mad women doing the school run with about 5 kids jammed in to the cars!!!!

Anyways, got to the supermarket and it was suprisingly quiet, even the petrol garage!!

Thought things were going to smoothly, we were travelling up the road and theres a little bridge just before a round about, the stretch up to the bridge is pretty straight apart form the odd bump and crater pot holes!! Hubby was doing a normal speed, what with kids everywhere and oldies who can't quite see you but can hear you! Coming over the bridge towards us was a group of lads, some in school uniform and 1 or 2 in chav gear, one of the ones in chav gear decided it would be a laugh to step off the path and on to the road on the bridge facing us coming up the road, he had his invisible shopping bags under his arms and that walk they do like they have half a leg, he was also doing his hands like gesturing as in "come on then", so my hubby thought it would be a good idea to put his foot down as we got near so that he dove back on to the path, he crapped himself to say the least, he went white as a sheet and jumped, his trackie chav bottoms must have turned brown!! I only wish now that as we done it that I stuck my hand out the window and slapped him on the face, he shouted something as we got past but all his mates were laughing at him while he just stood, well soz mate but we thought thats why you yobs jumped out infront of cars, to get run over!!!

Why do they do it, if he had jumped out at the wrong point and we hadnt seen him it would have been our fault and not his for being stupid but thinking he was cool infront of his mates, its just a good job there were no other cars and that we could see him coming towards us, are these kids right in the head or what???? I have seen numerous chavs on the streets doing it here, do it for a laugh but then somehing serious happens, they aren't so cool then, but others still carry on doing it, I think they all need serious help or is it the "in thing" at the mo???
Old 14 September 2005, 06:29 PM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just pretend you havent seen them, seriously its not worth gambling with someone like that, they always win, just bite your lip or be sure you can get rid of the body.....
Old 14 September 2005, 06:40 PM
ALi-B
Support Scoobynet!

Received 301 Likes on 240 Posts

There's a short stretch of dead straight country lane by a school not far from me where there is no pavement, so obviously you get the school kids walking down it. Not a problem, it's a faily wide road.

But as it always has been, you get the nutter try and take the cars on and intentionally walk in the middle of the road or walk 8 abreast. Timid drivers will then follow them at walking pace up the road with no way of getting past, or cars comming theother way have to come to a standstill and wait for them to walk past.

This is where the "drive like a ****" procedure works. Just before you turn into the road and see its blocked with kids walking down the middle.... engage 1st gear, give it loads of revs and do a standing start as you turn into the road and get some nice and loud tyre squeel going...everybody turns and runs out the way...with a scene not to different to the in car footage of Rallying back in the early 80's
Old 14 September 2005, 07:30 PM
scarey
Scooby Regular

a nice loud horn does the trick for me
Old 14 September 2005, 08:51 PM
Trucker Ted
Scooby Regular

When the police come ,you just act all tearfull and in a state of shock after the poor young lad stepped out in front of you,it all happened so fast officer i didn't even have a chance to brake

Note to Chavs:-

Dont Mess With Scoobies
Old 14 September 2005, 09:00 PM
CrisPDuk
Scooby Regular

Cool

Originally Posted by Trucker Ted
Note to Chavs:-

Dont Mess With Scoobies

Not too sure about that one Ted, I'd be worried about their bones scratching my gleaming paintwork?

What you need is a tastefully battered 20 year old E Class Estate if pensioners with Volvo's can ram it without marking it, the body of a brain dead chav ain't gonna hurt it
Old 14 September 2005, 10:29 PM
Apple
Scooby Regular

and if you can put up with not too brilliant paintwork on yours, make sure of the deed by opening the car door on them as you go past - more points

then you could have a set of burbery chav caps with red crosses over "tally" stickers along the door like they had on Lancasters for numbers of sorties carried out