Old 06 September 2005, 05:31 PM
StickyMicky
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down sumbody has just been racist with me :o

there is a asian woman, of whom i have been told about

visits the local washes, she will not touch a white persons hand/skin
came into the wash, stopped near the bottom, did sumthing and then drove around

had her £5 hanging out of the window, jammed in the frame so she did not have to touch my skin

when i asked if she was taking the **** she told me she did not want to touch my skin

WTF!!!!!!!
when i explained that there was no way she would be getting served today she told me that she does this all the time at a diffrent branch, i know thats a lie as shes allready banned there
one of my staff has allready banned her a while ago, as he walked around he explained that she was allready banned for being racist, she was having none of it, demanding that i write the managers number down on a bit of paper and hold it up to the window (shes not going to get out of the car or even wind the window down

so i gave her my number and she pretended to ring it

WTF
i was hopeing she would have rang my number SOOOOOOO BAD, never happend, i told her to "please remove your car from the site"

and she sat there for about 5 mins pretending to ring people walked around her car and found sum loose trim on the front bumper, told her she could not go in with loose trim anyway (thank **** for disclaimers)
bit my tounge, put the "broken down" sign out in front of her and let her get on with it

she wheel span away with the fiver flapping from her window.

WTF is her problem ????
one of my lads told me last time she was in she threw the money at one of the other lads

NO NEED!!!!!!
Old 06 September 2005, 05:41 PM
CEL
Scooby Regular

Yeah, and apparently all white people are racist!!
Old 06 September 2005, 05:42 PM
Markus
Scooby Regular

My word, that is rather rude to say the least.

Can you imagine what would happen if you did the same thing to a group of Asian's running a car wash, you'd be hounded out of the town.

I'd be inclinded to phone the local rag and mention this to them, might be interesting to see if they want to make a story out of it, I certainly would.
Old 06 September 2005, 05:46 PM
jonc
Scooby Regular

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts

Thats boarderline compulsive obsessive disorder type behaviour....
Old 06 September 2005, 05:48 PM
CrisPDuk
Scooby Regular

Unhappy

Originally Posted by Markus
My word, that is rather rude to say the least.

Can you imagine what would happen if you did the same thing to a group of Asian's running a car wash, you'd be hounded out of the town.

I'd be inclinded to phone the local rag and mention this to them, might be interesting to see if they want to make a story out of it, I certainly would.
Trouble is the local rag would probably inclined to slant the story in the bint's favour, to avoid 'upsetting minorities'
Old 06 September 2005, 05:54 PM
16vmarc
Scooby Regular

Theres some very odd people out there.
Old 06 September 2005, 05:56 PM
unclebuck
Scooby Regular

Talking

Originally Posted by jonc
Thats boarderline compulsive obsessive disorder type behaviour....
Boarderline '*******' behaviour more like.
Old 06 September 2005, 05:57 PM
oobster
Scooby Regular

sounds made-up or at the very least exaggerated
Old 06 September 2005, 05:58 PM
Markus
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by CrisPDuk
Trouble is the local rag would probably inclined to slant the story in the bint's favour, to avoid 'upsetting minorities'
Hmm, that is quite possibly true. You can't possibly upset any non-whites can you, it's not allowed, they have rights you know, and they can be as racist as they like because all white people are bad and racist

If she happens to come back, and you have banned her from the site then one might guess that could be seen as tresspass and as such she could be prosecuted for it. Bit over the top I know, but if you want to teach this person some manners, it might be some way to do it.

What kind of car was she driving? Am curious to know if she was one of the common people or maybe someone of higher standing (less polite way of saying, was she some rich bitch or a normal off the street person).
Old 06 September 2005, 06:00 PM
Kevin Groat
Scooby Regular

Sticky - I hope this car wash is making a mint for you, every week you've had a story about an arsey customer or employee. I think I'd prefer an easier life
Old 06 September 2005, 06:28 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

Originally Posted by Kevin Groat
Sticky - I hope this car wash is making a mint for you, every week you've had a story about an arsey customer or employee. I think I'd prefer an easier life

haha that was funny

story dont seem right at all

exaggarated for sure i think the rest only God knows
Old 06 September 2005, 06:37 PM
banny sti
Scooby Senior

Received 22 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by StickyMicky

had her £5 hanging out of the window, jammed in the frame so she did not have to touch my skin

when i asked if she was taking the **** she told me she did not want to touch my skin

WTF!!!!!!!
when i explained that there was no way she would be getting served today she told me that she does this all the time at a diffrent branch, i know thats a lie as shes allready banned there
one of my staff has allready banned her a while ago, as he walked around he explained that she was allready banned for being racist, she was having none of it, demanding that i write the managers number down on a bit of paper and hold it up to the window (shes not going to get out of the car or even wind the window down

WTF
i was hopeing she would have rang my number SOOOOOOO BAD, never happend, i told her to "please remove your car from the site"

and she sat there for about 5 mins pretending to ring people walked around her car and found sum loose trim on the front bumper, told her she could not go in with loose trim anyway (thank **** for disclaimers)
bit my tounge, put the "broken down" sign out in front of her and let her get on with it

WTF is her problem ????
one of my lads told me last time she was in she threw the money at one of the other lads

NO NEED!!!!!!
Pull the other one, its got bells on!
Old 06 September 2005, 06:41 PM
ALi-B
Support Scoobynet!

Received 301 Likes on 240 Posts

Sounds
Old 06 September 2005, 06:43 PM
Petem95
Scooby Regular

You should dress up as an indian (bit of boot polish and some scruffy robes or some blatently fake designer gear), then when shes touched your hand to give you the money reveal yourself and see what she does!!
Old 06 September 2005, 06:43 PM
turboman786
Scooby Regular

FFS...typical scoobynet post......'they must all be like this as I saw ONE who was like this...'....grow up ffs...this lady clearly has issues, it doesnt mean everybody of her race has similar issues.
Old 06 September 2005, 06:49 PM
StickyMicky
Scooby Regular

its not made up

she is quite well known around these parts, ive heard storys about her leaving the money on the roof of her car and stuff

one of the other washes chased her away and as she drove away the cash fell from her roof, one of the lads picked it up, and she looked at it and then drove away

she is a racist biiiaaaatch

rang another wash and they told me that they had chased her away earlier on

kevin groat: honestly working with the genral public is a bit of a nightmare
Old 06 September 2005, 06:56 PM
pslewis
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I don't think its racist ............ I just think she has 'issues'

Plenty of people are weird ....... thank **** I'm normal!!

Pete
Old 06 September 2005, 07:01 PM
SiDHEaD
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by turboman786
FFS...typical scoobynet post......'they must all be like this as I saw ONE who was like this...'....grow up ffs...this lady clearly has issues, it doesnt mean everybody of her race has similar issues.
Am i reading a different thread? He's complaining about ONE person being racist to not just him.
Old 06 September 2005, 07:04 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Unhappy

Originally Posted by oobster
sounds made-up or at the very least exaggerated
I have heard similar on a recent documentary about Windrush + Asians coming into the uk - 'white' people not wanting to touch Asian shopkeepers' hands when getting their change etc.

sad but true.

Last edited by The Zohan; 06 September 2005 at 07:07 PM.
Old 06 September 2005, 07:06 PM
scoobfan
Scooby Regular

Maybe she see's you as a bit of a White god and that's why !!

Rob
Old 06 September 2005, 07:07 PM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I must say, I very rarely touch people who work in car washes or any other service industry, she may well be obsessive compulsive and it means she will have to spend a week scrubbing ?

I wouldnt take any notice, just take her money without touching her, perhaps a bucket of your own fluids to rinse the car afterwards ?

I do take issue with the fact that if I am white I must be racist, I mean there have been reports of death threats to whites in that stadium in America where they are holding the displaced population, young guy on radio 1 before was saying how much racist abuse he got over there, I appreciate people are under stress but WTF ?
Old 06 September 2005, 07:10 PM
dpb
Scooby Regular

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Mybe she wanted to keep all her fingers.........
Old 06 September 2005, 07:14 PM
Warwick-hunt
Scooby Regular

Youre missing the point Michael; rascism is something that us white-British people can be guilty of, not the victems of. It just doesnt work the other way you know.......... In fact: your failure to respect and embrace her cultural diversity only goes to prove my point! You should consider editing the title of this post to: 'I was a rascist pig today...'.

Hope this helps.

Simon
spot on, honkey
Old 06 September 2005, 07:15 PM
GC8
Scooby Regular

WTF!!!!!!!

WTF

WTF is her problem ????

NO NEED!!!!!!
Youre missing the point Michael; rascism is something that us white-British people can be guilty of, not the victims of. It just doesnt work the other way you know.......... In fact: your failure to respect and embrace her cultural diversity only goes to prove my point! You should consider editing the title of this post to: 'I was a rascist pig today...'.

Hope this helps.

Simon
Old 06 September 2005, 07:16 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

Originally Posted by J4CKO
I must say, I very rarely touch people who work in car washes or any other service industry, she may well be obsessive compulsive and it means she will have to spend a week scrubbing ?

I wouldnt take any notice, just take her money without touching her, perhaps a bucket of your own fluids to rinse the car afterwards ?

I do take issue with the fact that if I am white I must be racist, I mean there have been reports of death threats to whites in that stadium in America where they are holding the displaced population, young guy on radio 1 before was saying how much racist abuse he got over there, I appreciate people are under stress but WTF ?

jacko i agree with the disorder part my mum and lol bros suffer it they need to open the doors with tissues and they need to wash their hands all the time and sometimes dont even like to use a towel but dry themselves with tissues

its all in their mind plus my mum doesnt let any visitors touch the door handles or touch the food area when she is cooking and makes my wife and myself wash our hands all the time

and when my uncles come to visit me if i shake hands with them she will make me wash my hands before i can touch anything like the plates or my pc

so i dont believe for a minute it is a race issue but a disorder but the story sounds made up for sure or exaggerated
JamieMacdonald
Scooby Regular

Has she actually said it's because you're white she won't touch you? Do you know if she is ok touching people of her own race? i.e. has she been verbally racist?

Maybe she just has OCD or something?
GC8
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Warwick-hunt
spot on, honkey
I bet youre wondering how youve quoted me before I actually said it arent you?

Simon
Old 06 September 2005, 07:48 PM
banny sti
Scooby Senior

Received 22 Likes on 16 Posts

its not made up

she is quite well known around these parts, ive heard storys about her leaving the money on the roof of her car and stuff

one of the other washes chased her away and as she drove away the cash fell from her roof, one of the lads picked it up, and she looked at it and then drove away

she is a racist biiiaaaatch

rang another wash and they told me that they had chased her away earlier on

kevin groat: honestly working with the genral public is a bit of a nightmare
She is so racist that she insists on using car washes belonging to white proprietors. Hmmmm.....Bit odd that isn't it? Also one minute Sticky Micky is hearing about her and the next minute lo and behold she turns up in his car wash, even odder! What is your agenda you troubled man?.....
Old 06 September 2005, 07:49 PM
StickyMicky
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by JamieMacdonald
Has she actually said it's because you're white she won't touch you? Do you know if she is ok touching people of her own race? i.e. has she been verbally racist?

Maybe she just has OCD or something?
she has never said that to me personaly

she has said it to another person who runs a local wash
her whole family are supposed to be like this
acording to my lads, who have been there a lot longer then me
Old 06 September 2005, 07:52 PM
StickyMicky
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by banny sti
She is so racist that she insists on using car washes belonging to white proprietors. Hmmmm.....Bit odd that isn't it? Also one minute Sticky Micky is hearing about her and the next minute lo and behold she turns up in his car wash, even odder! What is your agenda you troubled man?.....
to my knowledge theres no "non whites" running any washes around the local area

one minuite i am hearing about her????

i heard about her in the first few days i took over, heard about a lot of "people" in the first few days

thats genrally what staff do when sumbody is new???

they told me about lots of weirdos

Quick Reply: sumbody has just been racist with me :o