Search this Thread

Old 02 September 2005, 11:27 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default dvd code breaker for foreign dvd's

pls need help i lost my old site i had

when i had to break the code on the other dvd upstairs in my room to play japanese dvd's

the one downstairs is a toshiba and i cant watch an indian movie on it for some reason and im angry, i tried watching it upstairs it was fine but dvd copies always pause on that one but not on the good one downstairs

anyone got a site pls

cheers
Old 03 September 2005, 08:04 AM
Jamo
Cooking on Calor

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts

toshiba is one of the only ones that cannot be "unlocked" I beleive there is a way of doing it but it meens redoing the firmware, and a pro has to do it, ie: not free and definatly not cheap!

best bet is to get a cheap region free dvd player, theres one here, and I can recommend them.

hth

jamo
Old 03 September 2005, 10:14 AM
drb5
Scooby Regular

Lo Mo.

Do a search on www.avforums.com

It SHOULD be on there somewhere, i'd expect.
Old 03 September 2005, 10:53 AM
GaryCat
Scooby Regular

Google for the player's model number and "Multiregion"
Old 03 September 2005, 11:36 AM
andyr
Scooby Regular

Toshiba may not be unbreakable but I know that I searched this very subject a year or 2 back for someone else and the same concensus was found : Toshiba are not a simple hack unlike others.
Old 03 September 2005, 12:53 PM
MikeCardiff
Scooby Regular

Get one of the cheapo £30 players that are easy to unlock - I bought a second one made by Apex for £30 and its fine - seems a lot less fussy than my proper Toshiba player as well if there are any marks on the discs or if the disc is a copy.
Old 03 September 2005, 08:11 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

thanks alot guys drb5 my good mate hows u, u drunkard hows the **** dougster say hello to him and his silly girlfriend aint seen him for ages

and u take care bud

and thanks alot everyone

mike just what i did bud last yr i got a cheaper one for my bedroom the thompson one good for playing multi regions i unlocked it but lost that site i copied from, but when i seem to play foreign dvds or copies on it , they seem to pause every 10 to 15 mins and slow down, its pi55ing me aff

thanks alot guys i will need to sort something else out, so many good films and cant even watch them

cheers
Old 03 September 2005, 08:34 PM
DEEDEE
Scooby Regular

try a site called DVD review or I think thats what its called
Old 03 September 2005, 08:35 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

Originally Posted by DEEDEE
try a site called DVD review or I think thats what its called

thanks alot bud my mate lee just gave me that site earlier from the evo forum just checked my thread their

same one, thanks alot
http://www.dvd.reviewer.co.uk/info/m...n/hackable.asp

i found a similiar model to mines but it seems toshibas all have the same method of hacking

wish me luck and cheers again
Old 04 September 2005, 12:55 PM
drb5
Scooby Regular

thanks alot guys drb5 my good mate hows u, u drunkard hows the **** dougster say hello to him and his silly girlfriend aint seen him for ages
Lol at silly girlfriend!

I'm doing stunningly well, bud. Girlfriend and i are getting our first house together soon and money just isn't getting a chance to stay in me bank account!

Speaking of bank account's, you got that Evo on the road yet?!

Dou is cool, but he's struggling with his job....just doesn't suit him, driving lorries!
Old 04 September 2005, 12:57 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

Originally Posted by drb5
Lol at silly girlfriend!

I'm doing stunningly well, bud. Girlfriend and i are getting our first house together soon and money just isn't getting a chance to stay in me bank account!

Speaking of bank account's, you got that Evo on the road yet?!

Dou is cool, but he's struggling with his job....just doesn't suit him, driving lorries!

lol nice one bros all the best with the new house and trust me mate money cant be left in my bank account either im fecking paying bag logs of council tax and its hurting me haha b@stards

mate not yet wont be long now wish me luck and also say hello to the orange ******* for me and he cant complain much lorry drivers r loaded

his lady still work in the honda garage or was it the toyota one

u take care bros u have a cool week
Old 04 September 2005, 06:30 PM
drb5
Scooby Regular

Mucho respecto to the man...Moses.

Council tax is poo. My maw n paw are in the highest tax bracket and they were paying the same amount as i was paying on my last mortgage! And i remember Alan saying how big your pad is, so i don't TOTALLY envy you.

Still changing your mind about mod's, or has other **** just been getting in the way?

Di is in the Honda one, yeah, but i think it's the new Glasgow branch now...where Glasgow Audi used to be? Doug talks big piles all the time, so he prolly is loaded. Maybe he should sell that £*,*** mountain bike he has!

Have a good one man. One year, we shall meet up!
Old 04 September 2005, 06:47 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

Originally Posted by drb5
Mucho respecto to the man...Moses.

Council tax is poo. My maw n paw are in the highest tax bracket and they were paying the same amount as i was paying on my last mortgage! And i remember Alan saying how big your pad is, so i don't TOTALLY envy you.

Still changing your mind about mod's, or has other **** just been getting in the way?

Di is in the Honda one, yeah, but i think it's the new Glasgow branch now...where Glasgow Audi used to be? Doug talks big piles all the time, so he prolly is loaded. Maybe he should sell that £*,*** mountain bike he has!

Have a good one man. One year, we shall meet up!
amen to that my friend i spoke to the other doug our friend fae galson last week he is getting on fine tae.

mate aye alan came up one day rice rocket pauls been up , its coz im fae shawlands my council tax is orrible, i hate it alot makes me angry **** the council yobs get high wages and waste money on **** and we get tax'd for their pleasure

when my dad may he rest in peace passed away mate, we struggled alot and it was hard to pay the mortgage that time so we had alot of back log of council tax over 15k i swear i can burn the council building down so am still paying that and the current

mate still changing mods but i stopped that couple of months ago, it wasnt getting funny any mair, made me skint the b@stard car

wont be long now waiting for my solid lifters

wish me luck and meet up soon bud and jye too , he is away on hols