Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

"£$%^$& Mugged!

Search this Thread

Old 05 August 2005, 02:50 PM
kernow
BANNED

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry "£$%^$& Mugged!

I've just been mugged by 2 f£$%king scummy *****!

I knew they were dodgy as soon as I saw them hooded/puffa jacketed up heading my way. They said give us your wallet and phone so I told them to **** off so they knocked me over and grabbed my phone wallet and f"£$king trainers!!!

I'm so angry right now. Police are supposed to be sending someone round to my house to take a statement and my mum has had to come home from work!

Smacked my head on the pavement and got a cut over my eye

can't we even walk our streets in broad daylight anymore?
Old 05 August 2005, 02:54 PM
eClaire
Scooby Regular

Deary me!!

I would have given them what they asked for. They could have had a weapon! Is a mobile and a couple of quid worth more than your life?

How did you get home?
Old 05 August 2005, 02:59 PM
kernow
BANNED

walked in me socks

I swear people saw it happen but they did nothing, only one person asked if I was alright after they had gone
Old 05 August 2005, 03:01 PM
eClaire
Scooby Regular

Was it far?

You will find people do that. Someone being assaulted, harrassed etc should expect no help from passers-by as its very unlikely they will get it
Old 05 August 2005, 03:18 PM
Deep Singh
Scooby Regular

Sorry for your bad luck.

Deep
Old 05 August 2005, 03:22 PM
Patt@firstime
Scooby Regular

Old 05 August 2005, 03:30 PM
TonyFlow
Scooby Regular

******* ar$eholes!
Hopefully they will do it to some tooled up nutter one day and get exactly what they deserve!
Old 05 August 2005, 03:35 PM
lawson101
Scooby Regular

Bad luck mate, hope you recover soon.
Old 05 August 2005, 04:03 PM
mart360
Scooby Regular

you got what you deserved

wiv your flash mobile and lodsa money!!!

welcome to Nl,s vision of britian...

anrnt you glad you voted for tony now??

seriously i hope your ok....

M
Old 05 August 2005, 04:51 PM
Aaquil
Scooby Regular

Mate get your head checked out even a mild crack of the head on a hard surface can be serious. I hope the scumbag get what's coming to them...a good kick in. Really sorry to hear that mate.

Aaquil.
Old 05 August 2005, 04:55 PM
badgerstuffer #2
Scooby Regular

Unhappy

Sorry to hear that bloke.

Streets are a **** hole these days mate. Trust me I know as I work them.

Get yourself checked out and then sit down and try to remember every detail and pass them onto the officers when they attend.

With a bit of luck they can be caught and brought to book for their behaviour.

Try not to let it taint you views on the human race mate. They are only a small part of the community in which we live.

At least you were'nt seriously hurt. Plenty have been for a lot less.

Jason.
Old 05 August 2005, 05:05 PM
mart360
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by badgerstuffer #2
Sorry to hear that bloke.

Streets are a **** hole these days mate. Trust me I know as I work them.

Get yourself checked out and then sit down and try to remember every detail and pass them onto the officers when they attend.

With a bit of luck they can be caught and brought to book for their behaviour.

Try not to let it taint you views on the human race mate. They are only a small part of the community in which we live.

At least you were'nt seriously hurt. Plenty have been for a lot less.

Jason.
brought to book..

another abso to add to the seven or eight already??

with there six social workers and solicitor present??

numerous agencys to hel the crim..

god help us its anarchic britain..

mart
Old 05 August 2005, 05:11 PM
badgerstuffer #2
Scooby Regular

I understand your frustration but the law that we have and the systems that are in place to deal with law breakers are the only ones that we have and although not perfect. Criminals are sent to prison.

The magistrates and judges are too easy on some offenders but there are only so many spaces in the prisons that we have and I am sure that they are "guided" into community punishments rather than custodial sentences.

Unfortunate as it is this is the system that we have in this country. The police and CPS have to work within this system.

If you feel that stronly about it then I suggest that you lobby your MP and make your concerns official. This was if enough do this then maybe some changes will come about.

<Rant over>

Old 05 August 2005, 05:19 PM
Luan Pra bang
Scooby Regular

I had six lads try to break into a restaurants storage chillers while both restaurants were still open. Chased them away nearly caught one and told the police the name and address of one of them. Police phoned up next day to say no arrests or interviews would be done as they did not make it off the premises with any property. 15 years no trouble last three months 9 attempted breakins I know who it is, The Police know who it is my cctv knows who it is yet not one interview let alone an arrest.
Old 05 August 2005, 05:26 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

so sorry to hear that mate

get your head checked anyways and i hope the scum fall prey to a big truck and get crushed

and luan my bros makes me sick, its time we take back the streets but no one wants too, they let a minority of scum control the majority , if we all got together in our communities we can put a stop to this , drugs and theives etc but we dont

and were suffering coz of it now
Old 05 August 2005, 05:26 PM
mart360
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by badgerstuffer #2
I understand your frustration but the law that we have and the systems that are in place to deal with law breakers are the only ones that we have and although not perfect. Criminals are sent to prison.

The magistrates and judges are too easy on some offenders but there are only so many spaces in the prisons that we have and I am sure that they are "guided" into community punishments rather than custodial sentences.

Unfortunate as it is this is the system that we have in this country. The police and CPS have to work within this system.

If you feel that stronly about it then I suggest that you lobby your MP and make your concerns official. This was if enough do this then maybe some changes will come about.

<Rant over>

haha dont make me laugh....

if said youth had gone througha talivan at 40 mph, he would have felt the full weight of the law

hang on with all the dosh your amking where are all the extra coppers who could be patroling the beat...

ah utopian britain isnt it wonderful??

M
Old 05 August 2005, 05:37 PM
carl
Scooby Regular

What sort of *** wants second-hand trainers anyway? Eurgh!
Old 05 August 2005, 05:45 PM
Luan Pra bang
Scooby Regular

I do agree Moses the police can't solve everything but with out the whole community supporting people taking more direct action it just means that you hit a chav while he is trying to rob you chav sues you get a criminal record and chav get compensation
Old 05 August 2005, 05:52 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

Originally Posted by Luan Pra bang
I do agree Moses the police can't solve everything but with out the whole community supporting people taking more direct action it just means that you hit a chav while he is trying to rob you chav sues you get a criminal record and chav get compensation

bros if u catch someone stealing stuff i think were allowed to hit them now but we dont actually know how far we can go" neccasary force" whatever the **** its called its not even clear

but just saddens me bros lets say a small town or a city, their r so many people their and they can get together and do something about it, but they let these scum minority rule their lives, whats the worst they can do lets say max 50 vs a community of 1000

they cant do jack but we let them **** us over

i will give u an example bros, when i was small we knew this guys dad and he was a family friend

he was ill and went to pakistan and his dream was he should die their and be buried so he goes their and then he dies after 6 or 7 months

was a local glasgow guy, his son was born here in scotland, u know coz his dad died he had to move to pakistan and look after his dads land and other business's

he being a scot and not taking **** from anyone, had a shock, specially when u are born in a country and then go back to the country of your parents, u will have a shock, their is a day and nights difference

their was a gang of thugs with guns and the coppers were in their pockets and the politicians a mafia type group and him being an honest man wouldnt take **** aff them and they used to collect protection money from people and scare people all the time, everyone was afraid of them

but this poor lad from scotland, took a couple of guns and rifles and went to their area and emptied the bullets in their leader and the other thugs

i call that justice, but the poor sod was imprisoned for life for doing that, the people thanked him , coz they never ever suffered anything like this again

im not saying we should do this to the scumbags i would luv too but all of us can get together and hammer them and kick their asses so bad

we outnumber them so many times
Old 06 August 2005, 08:44 AM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

Sorry to hear about it.

I'd have hit them with my arm crutch-very hard!

Les
Old 06 August 2005, 09:01 AM
Scoob99
Scooby Regular

Talking

Originally Posted by Luan Pra bang

Not true, chav was mugging young lady near to where I was working so I jumped in OK he got the first punch in but by christ I knocked ten bells out of the git, nearly broke my hand where I hit him so hard, went to court chav had to pay me £150 compensation.
Cheers
Colin
Old 06 August 2005, 10:28 AM
Soulgirl
Scooby Regular

It's easy to say what we all would have done but unless you are in that situation who knows what you would do.

Hope your head is ok and that these stupid boys are caught - not that that will do any good though
Old 06 August 2005, 12:48 PM
Getsum
Scooby Regular

Default Sorry To Hear

Your story is a sad commentary of the way things seem to be going here. I just moved here from 15 years in Japan where I didn't have a single incident, not one. In the last 7 months my house has been vadalized twice and someone stole my bonnet, grill, radiator and headlight assembly from my car. The car was blocked in, near the house, and well lit with a spotlight too!

I gather from reading the other posts, one of you are a police officer so I'll be poilte, however, people need to take thier streets back, this is the ONLY way. The police I've talked to are very undermanned and simply don't have neither the time or resources to properly do thier job. They "investigated" my theft for a whole day and called me back to say they gave up. They never even came to the house! Not to mention the fact that the criminals have all the rights and are more protected than the vitctims. Does anyone else here see how backwards this is?

The underlying "V" word is the answer. Everyone knows it and I bet that's what it's going to take. The current system seems to be failing miserably. My two cents anyway.
Old 06 August 2005, 12:57 PM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

I agree with all that.

Les
Old 06 August 2005, 01:00 PM
Patt@firstime
Scooby Regular

and me
Old 06 August 2005, 01:03 PM
ajm
Scooby Regular

and me

some day a real rain will come...
Old 06 August 2005, 01:34 PM
tmo
Scooby Regular

come the revolution
Old 07 August 2005, 09:38 PM
M444GY
Former Sponsor

Location: MSOCs tyre and ROTA wheel dealer .Ruisliptyres@gmail.com

carry a big knife with u and when they ask u to give them your stuff reach in your pocket and BAM strait into the ***** neck. lets just say they wont be mugging anyone anymore

sounds drastic but when people nick shoes they must be desperate!

desperate times call for desperate measures imho
Old 07 August 2005, 09:40 PM
Soulgirl
Scooby Regular

Oooh errr misses M444GY, that is desperate measures.... but probably appropriate
Old 07 August 2005, 10:06 PM
M444GY
Former Sponsor

Location: MSOCs tyre and ROTA wheel dealer .Ruisliptyres@gmail.com
Smile

Originally Posted by Soulgirl
Oooh errr misses M444GY, that is desperate measures.... but probably appropriate
i know i was mugged 3 times when i was younger, like to see them try it now

Quick Reply: "£$%^$& Mugged!