Old 04 August 2005, 05:26 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by angrynorth
Ken Livingstone is your hero?

No wonder you're fcuked up

too right and like wurzel said im a jock and im levelheaded and not narrowminded , i hope thats what he means
Old 04 August 2005, 10:20 PM
BlackadderII
Scooby Regular

Moses,

Hamdy Al Husseini's description and analytical report was probably the best i've read yet, very informative. Good piece of journalism
Old 04 August 2005, 10:23 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

Originally Posted by BlackadderII
Moses,

Hamdy Al Husseini's description and analytical report was probably the best i've read yet, very informative. Good piece of journalism

he is a good lad

and mate dont get al jazeera wrong its so fecking good

u ever heard of thomas friedman the new york post jewish guy, very good journalist, he was once doing suicide bomb stuff and why muslims hate the usa etc and he went round everywhere and also done a cnn programme documentary he was live on al jazeera and said himself it was very good coz they give both sides a chance and its very fiery

al jazeera will be out in english soon, its gonna rock

but that other lad u r talking about i think he is a freehand journalist or whatever u call it
Old 04 August 2005, 10:33 PM
BlackadderII
Scooby Regular

Mate, yes i've read a good few reports from Thomas Friedman in the New York Post and i remember the last time in the states he was well reveered (sp) and i agree he pulls no punches. I remember seeing the Al Jazeera report you talk about. Personnally i think AJ report good true facts that give a balanced view of both sides of the fence and that they dont have an axe to grind other than making sure true facts appear in the public view.

I'm still undecided though whether their screenings of executions is a good thing, on one hand, yes its a fact and it is happening but on the other is it really a neccessity to portray such graphic scenes, i dunno mate

I have never read Hamdy Al Husseini's reports though, maybe a few googles will reveal a bit more about him

Oh and thanks for the heads up
Old 04 August 2005, 10:44 PM
pete1977
Scooby Regular

Moses,

PMSL.This is sarcasm...yes?
Old 04 August 2005, 10:47 PM
BlackadderII
Scooby Regular

Pete

No mate i disagree, i think its healthy to view both sides of every story, what did you find that was "weighted" in the report

I have to admit that i'm very of this and the USA's views on things but to understand and try and rectify the policy decisions from the two governments we have understand the mindsets from all cultures involved.... no?
Old 04 August 2005, 11:32 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

Mate, yes i've read a good few reports from Thomas Friedman in the New York Post and i remember the last time in the states he was well reveered (sp) and i agree he pulls no punches. I remember seeing the Al Jazeera report you talk about. Personnally i think AJ report good true facts that give a balanced view of both sides of the fence and that they dont have an axe to grind other than making sure true facts appear in the public view.

I'm still undecided though whether their screenings of executions is a good thing, on one hand, yes its a fact and it is happening but on the other is it really a neccessity to portray such graphic scenes, i dunno mate

I have never read Hamdy Al Husseini's reports though, maybe a few googles will reveal a bit more about him

Oh and thanks for the heads up
thanks alot bud

true mate thomas despite being a jew he is never under the hold of the zionists and israelis, something i luv about him, he takes no prisoners that lad

and also mate look for stuff from avi avnery from gush shalom and an award winning journalist and also gideon levi one of my faves, phil reeves and the kings robert fisk and john pilger, i adore those peoples journalism.

and yes mate i luv al jazeera i always have to watch the translations on bbc or their english site
its about time they had an english channel, no holds barred and not just that they even interviewed a israeli settler as u know i hate settlers but they spoke to this guy and he wanted to be a citizen of palestine rather than get his settlement demolished and live under sharon, he said he is willing to speak to the palestinian leadership which he did and they told him we will see, he said he rather become under palestinian rule and obey the laws

so i say its fair game, they invented silvan shalom and moshe katsav but they never do take the offer.

yes those beheading stuff is nasty, only way they believe they can get a message out of how evil a war is and what extremism it creates, i feel so sorry for the persons family when they see their loved ones head cut aff, sick actually.

but in war against an army or a soldier not a civilian, but in war , beheading is a merciful act, its not allowed to torture or mutiliate anyone in islamic warfare u either make them a captive or ransom them for mujahideen or money if u need funds or if he is a transgressor an evilman who killed innocents and spread mischief he gets a severe punishment like beheading and its actually merciful , better than being bombed from the air all your family lil kids with sharpnel all over and machine gun fire and other bombs

beheading is a mercy to your enemy

even the samurai had that code

but against the enemy soldiers and combatents but not innocent people
Old 04 August 2005, 11:34 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

mate here is some gideon levi stuff along with other journalists

http://www.jerusalemites.org/articles/press/